What's new

Connecting after a game crash

john_murray7

Banned
I've noticed that sometimes when my game crashes, I cant connect. It doesnt do anything when I press the button. I've cleared my GTA SA User Files many times. Yet it still doesnt work, so I re-boot. It works after that but its rather annoying to wait the PC to restart. My crashes usually occur when I am going A: opcode area near Palomino B: Exiting a shop. I think the crashes are related to the ammounts of cars outside. But anyone else has the same problems?

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Aleksei said:
I've noticed that sometimes when my game crashes, I cant connect. It doesnt do anything when I press the button. I've cleared my GTA SA User Files many times. Yet it still doesnt work, so I re-boot. It works after that but its rather annoying to wait the PC to restart. My crashes usually occur when I am going A: opcode area near Palomino B: Exiting a shop. I think the crashes are related to the ammounts of cars outside. But anyone else has the same problems?
I crash a lot when I get outta shops but I was able to get back on with no probs

john_murray7

Banned
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Aleksei said:
I crash a lot when I get outta shops but I was able to get back on with no probs
As I mentioned it happens SOMETIMES but its annoying