Concealing your weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Donator
IG Name
Owen
Introduction.
This guide will be based on teaching you how you can conceal a weapon without "powergaming" as some places I have seen people roleplaying their weapons would either be way too uncomfortable for a person to talk with or it would be very unsafe.

Concealing your weapon.

IWB Holster
Okay so this type of holster isn't used on RCRP but I think that it would be great, it's just a normal holster that has padding for your hip so that the gun isn't constantly digging in or the gun wont fall. The holster has two clips so that it would clip to the pants and not fall, this is the only thing visible when you have a shirt on. Most inside the waist band (IWB) holsters can be worn cross-draw or on the strong side, depending on the situation and wearer preference.

Thigh Holsters
The Thigh Holster is most popular for females when concealing a weapon, don't get me wrong a lot of men wear the thigh holster but that is mainly not concealed, it would be worn by someone in the military when they need an extra holster for a weapon. This is only usefull when concealed on a women wearing a skirt or dress because if you have one on with shorts or pants, one would need to pull down their pants to take out the weapon then pull them down again when re holstering.

Ankle Holsters
People have had ankle holsters for full size .380 autos and .38 snubby revolvers, but I would not like to carry a gun that big in one due to it being so heavy when trying to run or walk. However, an ankle holster will work for the deep concealment pistols, such as mini revolvers and .25 autos. An ankle holsters can usually be worn with formal clothes which is great aslong as the lower part of the pants are not too tight because it would really give away the weapon. Obviously this wouldn't work when wearing shorts or a skirt.

Holster Shirt
The Holster Shirt is very handy, it is mainly used as an undershirt that just has two pockets on either side, you should wear this shirt with a jacket or a loose shirt over the top. Holster shirts provide a high level of concealment, but it does have the downside of poor access like unbuttoning your first shirt to get to the holster. This is great when you have a lighter weapon, as when you use a heavy weapon it will pull away from the body and it will droop. If you choose this method of carry, it is best to wear outer shirts with snap or Velcro closure to avoid having to rip the buttons off a regular shirt in an emergency.

Important things to remember.
Please remember to RP everything properly, a lot of weapons can be very uncomfortable and will make it harder to move when carrying such weapon in certain places.
Also, be sure to roleplay placing the weapon in the holster correctly.
I wish you all the best of luck and hope you have learnt something from this guide.​

I will add some more ways to conceal your weapon later.

What about the careless gang members who choose to conceal it to their waistline? Or what about a side, hip holster that's higher, or on the belt?

Owen

Donator
IG Name
Owen
Matheu said:
What about the careless gang members who choose to conceal it to their waistline? Or what about a side, hip holster that's higher, or on the belt?
Owen said:
I will add some more ways to conceal your weapon later.
Also plz explain what a hip holster that's higher is also keep in mind this is for concealed weapons.

Seeing that the jacket zipped or unzipped will cover the firearm when holstered..

An Inside jacket pocket, much like the holster straps.

Owen

Donator
IG Name
Owen
Matheu said:

Seeing that the jacket zipped or unzipped will cover the firearm when holstered..

An Inside jacket pocket, much like the holster straps.
The first one is not needed due to it being a normal holster and this topic being about completely concealing it out of view, but the second one is just like the shirt.

And as I said, I'll add some more later..

Status
Not open for further replies.