What's new

Computer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
My computer is having technical issues again and I will try during this day to fix it, hopefully this evening I'll be back, if not tomorrow. I do hope that it is not a more severe problem - I'll keep you updated.

:wavecry:

It's gonna take me a while to reinstall all of the programs and SA - so be back in a few days, hopefully tomorrow evening.

Anonymous

If you need any assistance, just forum PM me and i'll be more than happy to help you out. Hope to see you back soon :thumbup:

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
It did not boot into Windows. I cleaned it up completely, reinstalled the Windows and now it seems to work.

Anonymous

Kay-Kay said:
It did not boot into Windows. I cleaned it up completely, reinstalled the Windows and now it seems to work.

You may have just changed the BIOS location of where it was loading your bootable OS from. I'm glad it's fixed now, see you in-game soon! :thumbup:

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
EmmaJ said:
Kay-Kay said:

You may have just changed the BIOS location of where it was loading your bootable OS from. I'm glad it's fixed now, see you in-game soon! :thumbup:
Weirdly enough, it happened because I attempted to activate Office 2013 and screwed up some registry files, which were most likely vital for the OS. Now it seems to work properly, but I still have to install the programs I regularly use, plus SA and SA-MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.