Complaints on Michelle Jefferson and Stranger 1434

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fission

Donator
Your master account: jonathon_burke
Your character: John_Kahleskawe
Their name(s): Michelle Jefferson and 1434
Specific Rule(s) Broken: Rule 15: Killing so they could rob me without fuss.
Re-count of situation/description: Me and Antwan Anderson were parked on the side of the road in Blueberry when a Premier drove up to our vehicle and the passenger (Michelle Jefferson) opened fire on us. We began to drive off and I sustained injuries, I then pulled out my shotgun to defend myself by shooting out the window, but they killed me shortly afterwards. As far as we know, the killing was entirely unprovoked and therefore was a robbery, they killed us to steal my weapon and the whole thing was badly roleplayed. It was obvious that they simply killed me and Antwan so they could steal whatever we had. I tried to give them my shotgun from the vehicle to keep the roleplay going but I couldn't do it. I later tried to talk to Michelle in an attempt to inform her of the complaint, which I did, however she toggled PM's before I could have a decent conversation about the situation. She claimed that I was stalling roleplay however as you can see in the video below, I was trying my best to give the gun despite the fact she broke the rules to get it.
Witnesses: Antwan_Anderson
Date & Time (when it happened): Around 13:51 IG time (12/08/2017)
Evidence:

Additional information: I hope to get a refund for my shotgun and the 1 gram of cocaine that I had on me.
Other Comments: N/A

DelightfulGangsta12

Bronze Member
UseroneGaming said:
This should answer all of the questions:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=150108
Following her suspiciously? How? We didn't even try to rob her you still don't have a reason to kill us. You should have called the cops instead of killing us, that's DM. As you see he tried his best to give the shotgun after you killed us for no reason.

UseroneGaming

Bronze Member
DelightfulGangsta12 said:
[Following her suspiciously? How? We didn't even try to rob her you still don't have a reason to kill us. You should have called the cops instead of killing us, that's DM. As you see he tried his best to give the shotgun after you killed us for no reason.
My friend Maria has verified over the phone that you were lurking in the area. You kept knocking on my door and you set my rented car's alarm off to try to bait me out. It's clear that you were stalking me and that's why I killed you.

http://imgur.com/a/UazVd

Fission

Donator
UseroneGaming said:
DelightfulGangsta12 said:
[Following her suspiciously? How? We didn't even try to rob her you still don't have a reason to kill us. You should have called the cops instead of killing us, that's DM. As you see he tried his best to give the shotgun after you killed us for no reason.
My friend Maria has verified over the phone that you were lurking in the area. You kept knocking on my door and you set my rented car's alarm off to try to bait me out. It's clear that you were stalking me and that's why I killed you.

http://imgur.com/a/UazVd
We didn't set off the car alarm for your rented vehicle. In fact, the only vehicle around that trailer of yours was a red Clover. We never made any roleplay on setting such an alarm off, you're again grasping at straws. You are now referencing us making efforts to bait YOU out, when I thought this was about Maria being stalked?

UseroneGaming

Bronze Member
Fission said:
We never made any roleplay on setting such an alarm off, you're again grasping at straws. You are now referencing us making efforts to bait YOU out, when I thought this was about Maria being stalked?
I've already explained everything, I'll explain it again. You were killed based on the following facts:
  • Michelle saw you stalk her as she made her way out of Maria's house. (Evidence)
  • Michelle heard someone knock on the door and someone else shout "move that Mesa", leading her to believe that it was you knocking on her door since she saw you driving the Mesa earlier. (Evidence)
  • Maria has confirmed to Michelle over the phone that you continued lurking in the area and set her alarm off. (Evidence 1, Evidence 2)

Drich

Donator
I would be Stranger 1434 and i name changed from Maria Lane to Lisa McKenzie.

Samuel_Venegas

Donator
UseroneGaming said:
Fission said:
We never made any roleplay on setting such an alarm off, you're again grasping at straws. You are now referencing us making efforts to bait YOU out, when I thought this was about Maria being stalked?
I've already explained everything, I'll explain it again. You were killed based on the following facts:
  • Michelle saw you stalk her as she made her way out of Maria's house. (Evidence)
  • Michelle heard someone knock on the door and someone else shout "move that Mesa", leading her to believe that it was you knocking on her door since she saw you driving the Mesa earlier. (Evidence)
  • Maria has confirmed to Michelle over the phone that you continued lurking in the area and set her alarm off. (Evidence 1, Evidence 2)
Uhm I don't know why my PM is listed as evidence, I don't even know these dudes.

Novi

Retired Admin
I'll repeat myself:
Novi said:
So one day you're a reporter, protesting against the SP. The other day you're a cold-blood paranoid killer, murdering people for supposedly stalking you? This is just blatant DM.
After analyzing both of your videos, I noticed Michelle Jefferson scrolling her weapon to hide it as soon as SP drives past. https://youtu.be/HTqUYDbCddM?t=340 It occurs exactly at the part where you cut your video.
Although you can clearly see it here in this video: https://youtu.be/xwP378jlMcU?t=27
I believe you did this to prevent SP from spotting it when they pulled over a second time.

I still don't understand your character at all. You protest against the SP/government for criminals like Michelle not being able to legally have a weapon or something like that. Which is extremely dumb ICly. But you live a second life where you kill people for supposedly stalking you without any remorse nor emotion.

UseroneGaming said:

Status
Not open for further replies.