Status
Not open for further replies.

The Punisher

Retired Admin
Your master account: SlickSpencer8
Your character: Mason Hawkins
Their name(s): WIllie Jenson & Richard Morrison
Offense: Non RP'ing an accident X2 | Logging off to avoid RP
Re-count of situation/description: Got into a pursuit and chased these guys around. There was no excuse behind their RP and behavior. I successfully did the P.I.T twice in which the second time they hit the wall very harshley in which they should have done the RP there. At which point they dumped their vehicle into the water and hoped out like it was nothing at which point I just gave up. I was going to notfy them, but just a few moments later, they logged out.
Witnesses:Damian Betke
Evidence: http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy15 ... 5da221.png | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMrhAtUILDA
Additional information:
Other Comments: It's the admin's discretion, but I ask that if a rather harsh punishment be put out to both of these parties.

Eric_Smith

Adding to this, they were both pissing around outside Palmino Creek town hall ± short of this post ( around 4am Game Time ). One attempted to steal my car, then failed to RP getting caught. Got into a Walton, crashed into some dudes modified Sultan, again failed to RP the accident, and sped off.

jacobdodson

Richard Morrison here, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but my router was disconnected during a storm in my region, causing me to have to leave the server for a few hours shortly after this encounter. As you can see in the video, we obviously weren't synced together, and I didn't see you PIT me one time. Me and Willie were at the time on the same internet connection at the same household. We did not intentionally log out to avoid roleplaying.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Date Ban
Length: 7 days for both
Reason/Details: Using /q to avoid roleplay, not RPing injuries at that crash at 2:16 and jumping in the water with a vehicle, which would have caused a massive collapse, yet they simply swam away (general nonRP).

Status
Not open for further replies.