Not open for further replies.

Puppy

Donator
United European provinces of West Russia,
Your master account: Puppy
Your character: Aniya Ryzhkov
Their name(s): Vinny Jackson
Offense: Metagaming.
Re-count of situation/description: Vinny tried to write a written warning for me for jaywalking, in which I refused to obey him. Skye showed up and demanded me to identify, I refused and after a small arguement Vinny decided to just fine me scriptwise.
Witnesses: Skye Blake - for the fact that I never identified myself.
Evidence:
8I8dszs.jpg

I do have 2 more SS's showing a bit more of the chatlog where they keep asking me to identify and where i keep refusing to do so etc, I just thought this one would be the only relevant one, if the other 2 are wished aswel, please reply.
Additional information: N/A
Other Comments: N/A

canazboy

Donator
Re: Complaint on Vinny Jackson

I came to the decision to fine her once she refused to cooperate at the point where I stopped her,
I rp-ed writing the ticket, ripping it off and handing it to her, that was the point where I fined her script-wise.

I have nothing more to add here, a-jail me or ban me for this minor thing.

canazboy

Donator

Puppy said:
I do have 2 more SS's showing a bit more of the chatlog where they keep asking me to identify and where i keep refusing to do so etc, I just thought this one would be the only relevant one, if the other 2 are wished aswel, please reply.

Do you also have a screen about the guy saying your name on the scene?

Prolly not.

Puppy

Donator

That is included in the screenshot posted, right above where you fined me, he called me miss Ryzhkov, not mentioning my full name.
Also, if you took my name from that, I have 3 questions.
1) Why did you not re-write the ticket with that name saying it? - After he mentioned the name obviously.
2) He did not mention my full name, how did you figure out my first name?
3) How did you know it was my real name?

canazboy

Donator

Puppy said:
That is included in the screenshot posted, right above where you fined me, he called me miss Ryzhkov, not mentioning my full name.
Also, if you took my name from that, I have 3 questions.
1) Why did you not re-write the ticket with that name saying it? - After he mentioned the name obviously.
2) He did not mention my full name, how did you figure out my first name?
3) How did you know it was my real name?

I don't know, it's how I RP-ed at that moment, at that time, on that scene.
People fucking make mistakes, I'm not a robot.

Good luck with your quest on making complaints on players making small mistakes, you should make a faction out of it.
I have nothing more to add to this.

I'm awaiting the judgement of a admin, I'm acknowledging all my mistakes.

Puppy

Donator

I do not aim to make a faction, nor am I on a quest to make complaints on players who make small mistakes, I made a complaint on you because you didn't seem to care about it. People want me to be fair, for example I can't /q to avoid arrest and such and class it as a simple mistake without having a complaint with around 20 screenshots on me the next moment I check up on the forums, so what makes you able to metagame to fine me and mark it as a small mistake whilst not caring at the point you made the "mistake"? Just asking out of curiousity.

Thomasz

Banned
Skye Blake here, I am confirming I guess? But I still think this is not really needed, it's 80 dollars, and it's a Cadet, they make mistakes every now and then...

Puppy

Donator
Thomasplaysgames123 said:
Skye Blake here, I am confirming I guess? But I still think this is not really needed, it's 80 dollars, and it's a Cadet, they make mistakes every now and then...
So, you are telling me that because it was only 80 bucks it doesn't matter? That's like the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, it's not about the money, it's about the rule he broke,
not even to mention how;
-he refused to admit that he metagamed in game before this complaint got posted, and was like, okai so a cadet fines you and you make a complaint.
-Try to lie himself out of it with a simple "He said your name, I dunno what I did I roleplayed like that"
He didn't even try to take the time to apology or fix his mistake, nor did you as his FTO. You two simply left and ignored me.

Actually, the funny part of this comment of yours is that they make mistakes every now and then, alright. He's a cadet, not new to the server. As you stated he has finished the academy etc, been on ridealongs long enough to see how it works. And he's been on the server long enough to know that he metagamed my name.

Now, to the point, if they can make mistakes every now and then unpunished because they are members of the SASP, then why do you people make complaints on new player who are not familiar with the server at all if they do non RP stuff and make mistakes? Something in your logics does not seem right and make me believe you are just another person striving for RCPD's immortality on RCRP. Just like many others do.

So.. What is your point? You really think I made this for the 80 bucks or for the actual fact that he broke rules, did not care, twist the truth and tried to lie himself out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.