Complaint on Trey Clause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Retired Admin
Your master account: Pianoman123
Your character: Charlotte Steer
Their name(s): Trey Clause
Offense: Failure to RP fear, pain, power-gaming and going OOC during role-play.
Re-count of situation/description: So Trey comes into mine and Joe Lewis's café in Blueberry and is polite and purchases a drink. Then he yells that someone is stealing my car, so I look outside before Trey says stuff like "Come with me, give me your phone," etc. I firstly found this a little weird considering he was very polite in the café. So, I try to slap him around the cheek and he grabs my hand. At which point Joe comes outside and he tries to punch Trey with full force. "When asking do the connect?" He responded with "No, me moves to the right" This was the start of the power-gaming. I found it completely unrealistic that he would be able to react that fast because he would've been distracted by Charlotte slapping him. (Evidence of this is in one of the Screenshots). So then I knee him in the balls and I have to tell him to RP pain and then he falls down the the ground. He then takes the matter OOC. I had to constantly remind him to RP pain and fear. During this, he decides to try and punch Joe. I don't see how you would be able to forcefully hit someone if you were in pain. We then contact Owen Quinn who got out and was holding a pistol. despite this, he didn't RP any fear.
When Joe drags Trey, there was again- No RP of fear.
Witnesses: Joe Lewis, Owen Quinn.
Evidence
JP76TSp.jpg

BoZiQEB.jpg

QlhySxo.jpg

1K8xuLf.jpg

Additional information: I understand he is low level but every situation I have roleplayed with him, there is always something that is unrealistic. It's annoying because i'm constantly reminding the player which ruins the RP for me.
Other Comments:

Kiwi

Donator
I can vouch for this. Charlotte has summed up the events perfectly.

I am well aware that experienced players need to have patience with new players, in order for the new players to build confidence and develop their roleplay, however, I do personally feel that there is a limit to which experienced players can tolerate this. In this example, we have no more patience for Trey, due to the fact this has happened several times now.

Trey_Clause

Donator
I do apologize for my lack of RP skills, but i've just returned to rolepalying from around a 2 year break from ALL of gaming, I am guilty of fail RP and i am still trying to back up to scratch, any punishment you guys deem fit then i will comply.

Once again, I do apologize for being a "Noob" But it could have been worse and i could have not role-played what so ever :/

Kind Regards,

Trey Clause

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Warning
Length: N/A
Reason/Details: I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and cut you some slack, I suggest you read some guides on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.