What's new

Complaint on Stranger_1079

Tiger

Donator
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
5,283
Location
UK
Your master account: Tiger
Your character: BuckyLee Boston
Their name(s): Stranger_1079
Offence: ESCAPE bugging - abusing SAMP bug by pressing the escape button to teleport. Not RPing injuries
Re-count of situation/description: I witnessed him killing one of our guys in the middle of mainstreet, unrealistic because in real life you wouldn't be able to do that (different story), so I run to the post office to get my AK and hop back into my DFT and begin chasing him down. Jimmy Parker spots us in an Elegy, I know him ICly, and begins helping me. We chase him down with no lag whatsoever before we PIT him as he then runs out of his car and begins bugging shit out. I'll need logs checked and see his average ping and from there we can judge if he really "lags". And I suspect he /q'd from there as you can see from the video.

Witnesses: Jimmy Parker, Alfafa something - (he got killed by that guy)
Date (when it happened): 21/07/2014 13:00 GMT 0
Evidence:
da08456d56.jpg

ab49334350.jpg

269be4d7f6.jpg
Additional information:
Other Comments: Has not been notified, name unknown.
 

Thomasz

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
5,186
Location
Belgium
Jimmy Parker confirming, that was the third time we chased him down that day, and also the third time we lost him due to him randomly teleporting away using the escape bug. When we encountered him the last time, I asked Tigre to record, since this was not caused by lag, because on other occasions, he was driving completely fine, and without lag.
 

iTzCobra

Donator
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
663
No need for logs checked, I'll come forward, I didn't realize this was me. I killed Alfafla (Sorry don't recall your full name, at all) as he snitched me out to cops detailing my description and my vehicle, for a crime I had intentions of committing, as well as telling them I was armed.. He then started trouble with locals and I had enough. I then proceeded to outrun you guys, got disabled as you had a AK and a Elegy and ran on foot. As for "ESC Bugging" I can assure you I wasn't hitting ESC to teleport. Thats plain non-sense. If I hit ESC, It'll stop my screen and I won't continue running. I would stop in place. I wasn't Teleporting either, as I would get banned as well. I was merely lagging. As you can see in the video, my character stops, then appears down the hill further. You can also have the logs checked as well, I didn't /q, I was hiding out on a rooftop near the liquor store, watching you circle Blueberry multiple times. I'm sorry for the inconvenience as I was lagging. (( I admit I was torrenting at the time of playing )) While I didn't notice any noticeable changes, It is clear that I shouldn't download multiple things at the time of playing as It does have a negative impact on other players.

I apologize and can assure you I won't torrent whilst playing in the future.

Thomasz said:
Jimmy Parker confirming, that was the third time we chased him down that day, and also the third time we lost him due to him randomly teleporting away using the escape bug. When we encountered him the last time, I asked Tigre to record, since this was not caused by lag, because on other occasions, he was driving completely fine, and without lag.

Please don't lie. This was my first run in with you fellows. I killed the person, and got chased. Its funny, because I had been chased by you "three" times, yet this character doesn't exist anymore, as I was CK'ed shortly after this event. Also, if this was the third time, please post any proof, as I'm curious about this all,

I can have Tora Walker, R. Perez, Calvin Elliot, and buttloads of others confirm, as I smashed into them at full speed, causing my characters death.
 

Tiger

Donator
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
5,283
Location
UK
iTzCobra said:
No need for logs checked, I'll come forward, I killed Alfafla (Sorry don't recall your full name, at all) as he snitched me out to cops detailing my description and my vehicle, for a crime I had intentions of committing, as well as telling them I was armed.. He then started trouble with locals and I had enough. I then proceeded to outrun you guys, got disabled as you had a AK and a Elegy and ran on foot. As for "ESC Bugging" I can assure you I wasn't hitting ESC to teleport. Thats plain non-sense. If I hit ESC, It'll stop my screen and I won't continue running. I would stop in place. I wasn't Teleporting either, as I would get banned as well. I was merely lagging. As you can see in the video, my character stops, then appears down the hill further. You can also have the logs checked as well, I didn't /q, I was hiding out on a rooftop near the liquor store, watching you circle Blueberry multiple times. I'm sorry for the inconvenience as I was lagging. (( I admit I was torrenting at the time of playing )) While I didn't notice any noticeable changes, It is clear that I shouldn't download multiple things at the time of playing as It does have a negative impact on other players.

I apologize and can assure you I won't torrent whilst playing in the future.

I can get Thomas to confirm and I myself can state that you were not lagging at all when we were chasing you. It's when we rammed you in, you conveniently started 'lagging'. Anyway, thanks for coming forward and all I can hope for is an administrator's verdict.
 

iTzCobra

Donator
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
663
Tiger said:
iTzCobra said:
No need for logs checked, I'll come forward, I killed Alfafla (Sorry don't recall your full name, at all) as he snitched me out to cops detailing my description and my vehicle, for a crime I had intentions of committing, as well as telling them I was armed.. He then started trouble with locals and I had enough. I then proceeded to outrun you guys, got disabled as you had a AK and a Elegy and ran on foot. As for "ESC Bugging" I can assure you I wasn't hitting ESC to teleport. Thats plain non-sense. If I hit ESC, It'll stop my screen and I won't continue running. I would stop in place. I wasn't Teleporting either, as I would get banned as well. I was merely lagging. As you can see in the video, my character stops, then appears down the hill further. You can also have the logs checked as well, I didn't /q, I was hiding out on a rooftop near the liquor store, watching you circle Blueberry multiple times. I'm sorry for the inconvenience as I was lagging. (( I admit I was torrenting at the time of playing )) While I didn't notice any noticeable changes, It is clear that I shouldn't download multiple things at the time of playing as It does have a negative impact on other players.

I apologize and can assure you I won't torrent whilst playing in the future.

I can get Thomas to confirm and I myself can state that you were not lagging at all when we were chasing you. It's when we rammed you in, you conveniently started 'lagging'. Anyway, thanks for coming forward and all I can hope for is an administrator's verdict.

I'm sorry, but Thomas just lied on the above post about this being the third run in with me (Lies as I was CK'ed). I wasn't "rammed in either" I was PIT from the Elegy chasing me. When you exited and disabled my vehicle. I didn't "conveniently" start lagging either. I don't have some switch I can activate to lag.... Don't blow this out of proportion. If you have any solid proof of any of these accusations, please post them. It was my fault for torrenting, but Its another thing to create lies to help your situation. If anything, I'll just refund the damage cost for your Elegy and the DFT-400 if needed, but otherwise than that, not much else I can do.
 

Thomasz

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
5,186
Location
Belgium
iTzCobra said:
Tiger said:
iTzCobra said:
No need for logs checked, I'll come forward, I killed Alfafla (Sorry don't recall your full name, at all) as he snitched me out to cops detailing my description and my vehicle, for a crime I had intentions of committing, as well as telling them I was armed.. He then started trouble with locals and I had enough. I then proceeded to outrun you guys, got disabled as you had a AK and a Elegy and ran on foot. As for "ESC Bugging" I can assure you I wasn't hitting ESC to teleport. Thats plain non-sense. If I hit ESC, It'll stop my screen and I won't continue running. I would stop in place. I wasn't Teleporting either, as I would get banned as well. I was merely lagging. As you can see in the video, my character stops, then appears down the hill further. You can also have the logs checked as well, I didn't /q, I was hiding out on a rooftop near the liquor store, watching you circle Blueberry multiple times. I'm sorry for the inconvenience as I was lagging. (( I admit I was torrenting at the time of playing )) While I didn't notice any noticeable changes, It is clear that I shouldn't download multiple things at the time of playing as It does have a negative impact on other players.

I apologize and can assure you I won't torrent whilst playing in the future.

I can get Thomas to confirm and I myself can state that you were not lagging at all when we were chasing you. It's when we rammed you in, you conveniently started 'lagging'. Anyway, thanks for coming forward and all I can hope for is an administrator's verdict.

I'm sorry, but Thomas just lied on the above post about this being the third run in with me (Lies as I was CK'ed). I wasn't "rammed in either" I was PIT from the Elegy chasing me. When you exited and disabled my vehicle. I didn't "conveniently" start lagging either. I don't have some switch I can activate to lag.... Don't blow this out of proportion. If you have any solid proof of any of these accusations, please post them. It was my fault for torrenting, but Its another thing to create lies to help your situation. If anything, I'll just refund the damage cost for your Elegy and the DFT-400 if needed, but otherwise than that, not much else I can do.

We have had two other chases on a hotwired vehicle, masked, escaping due to teleporting. I find that way too convenient. But I have to admit, I'm not 100 percent sure it was you those three times, but 99,9 percent. But as Tiger said, you did conveniently start lagging when we almost had you. and were fine during the whole chase. (If you claim you weren't, i'd never be able to PIT you, as I'm probably the most shit lag PIT'er on the server.)
 

iTzCobra

Donator
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
663
Thomasz said:
iTzCobra said:
Tiger said:
iTzCobra said:
No need for logs checked, I'll come forward, I killed Alfafla (Sorry don't recall your full name, at all) as he snitched me out to cops detailing my description and my vehicle, for a crime I had intentions of committing, as well as telling them I was armed.. He then started trouble with locals and I had enough. I then proceeded to outrun you guys, got disabled as you had a AK and a Elegy and ran on foot. As for "ESC Bugging" I can assure you I wasn't hitting ESC to teleport. Thats plain non-sense. If I hit ESC, It'll stop my screen and I won't continue running. I would stop in place. I wasn't Teleporting either, as I would get banned as well. I was merely lagging. As you can see in the video, my character stops, then appears down the hill further. You can also have the logs checked as well, I didn't /q, I was hiding out on a rooftop near the liquor store, watching you circle Blueberry multiple times. I'm sorry for the inconvenience as I was lagging. (( I admit I was torrenting at the time of playing )) While I didn't notice any noticeable changes, It is clear that I shouldn't download multiple things at the time of playing as It does have a negative impact on other players.

I apologize and can assure you I won't torrent whilst playing in the future.

I can get Thomas to confirm and I myself can state that you were not lagging at all when we were chasing you. It's when we rammed you in, you conveniently started 'lagging'. Anyway, thanks for coming forward and all I can hope for is an administrator's verdict.

I'm sorry, but Thomas just lied on the above post about this being the third run in with me (Lies as I was CK'ed). I wasn't "rammed in either" I was PIT from the Elegy chasing me. When you exited and disabled my vehicle. I didn't "conveniently" start lagging either. I don't have some switch I can activate to lag.... Don't blow this out of proportion. If you have any solid proof of any of these accusations, please post them. It was my fault for torrenting, but Its another thing to create lies to help your situation. If anything, I'll just refund the damage cost for your Elegy and the DFT-400 if needed, but otherwise than that, not much else I can do.

We have had two other chases on a hotwired vehicle, masked, escaping due to teleporting. I find that way too convenient. But I have to admit, I'm not 100 percent sure it was you those three times, but 99,9 percent. But as Tiger said, you did conveniently start lagging when we almost had you. and were fine during the whole chase. (If you claim you weren't, i'd never be able to PIT you, as I'm probably the most shit lag PIT'er on the server.)

I'm pretty sure this was the only run in with you guys I've ever had. The reason being was because I was in a hotwired vehicle as I had to abandon my main vehicle after a pursuit. Then I found Aflafla who had just snitched me out and took him out, as he was recognizing me. But even with lag, I was still able to be PIT, as Its still highly possible to do so. And as stated before, I was lagging in the chase, But as you can't seem to understand, I cannot LAG on command. If there is some way, please let me know, as I'm clueless to that.

Also, to further prove I was CK'ed and I wasn't involved in the other chases

z50vkrY.png


This character has been CK'ed and I'm just awaiting the sale of one vehicle, before I completely delete that account.

Thomasz said:
We have had two other chases on a hotwired vehicle, masked, escaping due to teleporting. I find that way too convenient. But I have to admit, I'm not 100 percent sure it was you those three times, but 99,9 percent. But as Tiger said, you did conveniently start lagging when we almost had you. and were fine during the whole chase. (If you claim you weren't, i'd never be able to PIT you, as I'm probably the most shit lag PIT'er on the server.)

Please post proof of me Not Lagging vs. Me Lagging.

First I was lagging around and even in the videos audio I was "doing it again" yet now I wasn't lagging at all during the chase?

Might I also add, IC TS3 Channel? Also I thought you had to show you were communicating via a /ame. As I'm sure I would've seen you reach to your radio in the original altercation. Just curious as, The Elegy showed up after our gun fight, yet I have no recollection of any /r or any /call to this "backup" yet he somehow knew how to find me.

I've already admitted, Yes I was torrenting, this apparently had a significant drain on my connection (Multiple Torrents + Seeding) as I was unaware of that at the time, I apologize again, but I cannot correct what happened. I've already been told to avoid that in the future, and I plan to, as I don't need a situation like this occurring again.
 

Thomasz

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
5,186
Location
Belgium
iTzCobra said:
I've already admitted, Yes I was torrenting, this apparently had a significant drain on my connection (Multiple Torrents + Seeding) as I was unaware of that at the time, I apologize again, but I cannot correct what happened. I've already been told to avoid that in the future, and I plan to, as I don't need a situation like this occurring again.

That being said, this can be L&A'ed for me, up to you now tiger.
 
Top