Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Donator
Your master account: Peat
Your character: Ryan_Blare.
Their name(s): Emma_Martinez (Stewie)
Offense: OOC Lies
Re-count of situation/description: So I received a few PMs in game from Emma wanting to buy my cafe, I responded to him and informed him I may be interested in selling it.
Few days later I received a forum PM from Stewie (Emma Martinez) the forum PM can be found in the evidence to this topic.

Stewie assured me he had roleplay reasons to have the Cafe hence why I cut it off so cheap at $350,000....
Purely because I had expected him to be introducing a new faction or bringing rolepaly to the server which is something I'd like to encourage.

Literally a day after selling Stewie the business however I noticed he had put it straight up onto the auction to try and just flip the business and earn money.

Obviously I was least impressed with this... Due to the fact Stewie had lied to me about using it for RP as well as the fact that I wanted Stewie to use the cafe to bring roleplay to the server, not just sell it on for profit,
Witnesses:
Date & Time (when it happened): 17th - 19th July
Evidence:
WGKv0lK.png
(PM from Stewie)
JJSOD3w.png
(Reply to Stewie)

Auction - http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 6&t=105118

Additional information: If the complaint is made successful I wish for my business to be returned to myself, I will of course return the cash paid by Stewie.
The reason I wish for my business back is purely because he had lied to me about his intentions for the business and had I have known he was just going to auction it off I wouldn't have sold it to him for so cheap or at all.
Other Comments:

Nesset

Donator
Peat said:
Re-count of situation/description: So I received a few PMs in game from Emma wanting to buy my cafe, I responded to him and informed him I may be interested in selling it.
Few days later I received a forum PM from Stewie (Emma Martinez) the forum PM can be found in the evidence to this topic.

Stewie assured me he had roleplay reasons to have the Cafe hence why I cut it off so cheap at $350,000....
Purely because I had expected him to be introducing a new faction or bringing rolepaly to the server which is something I'd like to encourage.

Literally a day after selling Stewie the business however I noticed he had put it straight up onto the auction to try and just flip the business and earn money.

Obviously I was least impressed with this... Due to the fact Stewie had lied to me about using it for RP as well as the fact that I wanted Stewie to use the cafe to bring roleplay to the server, not just sell it on for profit,
Witnesses:
Evidence:
WGKv0lK.png
(PM from Stewie)
JJSOD3w.png
(Reply to Stewie)

Additional information: If the complaint is made successful I wish for my business to be returned to myself, I will of course return the cash paid by Stewie.
The reason I wish for my business back is purely because he had lied to me about his intentions for the business and had I have known he was just going to auction it off I wouldn't have sold it to him for so cheap or at all.
Other Comments:
Thought I would like to add this due to this being related. A day or so before you sold it to em' he has asking in Axiom's /f for money. Said he was buying it for 700k or something like that. Idk. Just thought I would add onto it. I don't remember what axiom member he was asking for money but if he sees this please confirm.

Nicholas.

Donator
Nesset said:
Peat said:

Witnesses:
Evidence:
WGKv0lK.png
(PM from Stewie)
JJSOD3w.png
(Reply to Stewie)

Other Comments:
Thought I would like to add this due to this being related. A day or so before you sold it to em' he has asking in Axiom's /f for money. Said he was buying it for 700k or something like that. Idk. Just thought I would add onto it. I don't remember what axiom member he was asking for money but if he sees this please confirm.
He was asking me for 40k, and he said it cost 700k; defiantly OOC lying.

Nesset

Donator
Nicholas. said:
Nesset said:
Peat said:

Witnesses:
Evidence:
WGKv0lK.png
(PM from Stewie)
JJSOD3w.png
(Reply to Stewie)

Other Comments:
He was asking me for 40k, and he said it cost 700k; defiantly OOC lying.
Thank you for the confirmation.

Peat

Donator
Thanks for that, didn't even know about that.
Yeah he said he was trying to gather the money, but I did indeed sell it him for 350k not the 700k you guys are suggesting.

So it would appear that the guys just money hungry and not interested in bringing RP to the server at all like he had suggested to me.

(Also like to add I informed Stewie of this complaint via Forum PM the moment it was made and also PM'd him in game earlier today)

Charles

Retired Admin
On several occasions he has asked myself and other helpers in assistance chats for money and was even PMing me begging for 500k.
I thought I'd just add that for the handling Administrator.

Elliot

Donator
Charles said:
On several occasions he has asked myself and other helpers in assistance chats for money and was even PMing me begging for 500k.
I thought I'd just add that for the handling Administrator.

I would like to add that he PMed or /assistanced BigD to ask me to answer my PMs so that i would " Hurry up and say going twice, sold" on the house i am selling. I am sure BigD can confirm as i did have a covo with him after in faction chat.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Stewie said:
lol........... cry more guys? I fail to see what rules I broke :p
You showed an interest in the business and claimed to want to use it for roleplay purposes, so Peat being a decent guy he sells you the business for a reduced sum in order for you to provide good roleplay towards the server. However, you then sell the business the next day after performing next-to-no roleplay in the business, thus lying.

I'll be the handling administrator and I'll give you until tonight to respond to me, should you wish to do so.

Peat

Donator
No OOC lying.

Out of character lying is strictly forbidden. You may not under any circumstances OOCly lie about anything to anyone.
Punishment may vary from a date ban to a permanent ban, depending on the situation.​

Basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.