Complaint on Robert Linch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenth

Platinum Member
Your master account: xXKinderXx
Your character: Carl Kenth.
Their name(s): Robert Linch.
Offense: Logging out to avoid getting arrested.
Re-count of situation/description: Alright so basically Robert was involved in a '57 aiding and betting. He was basically on a sandchez and I was able to actually trip him off his bike. Now after falling on the ground he started RPing injuries which was clearly fine and I didn't mind, however, when I called in FD or Apreture to help assist in stabilizing him there were none online. So I asked him if we could RP it as an NPC however he started stalling by saying that medics won't stabilize him right away and that'll need a week. So yeah after a little bit I manage to actually get him to start RPing along and then we head over towards PD garage where he /q'ed. Now so that he could hide the "Robert Linch has left the server" he basically /q'ed whilst transferring from a virtual world to another and thus the message did not appear and he never came back to complete the RP.
Witnesses: Elissa Crawford.
Evidence: Apparently he /q'ed when transferring from a virtual world to another thus allowing the message to not come up besides we aren't kids to start looking for evidence. If he was wrong he should man up to the punishment.
Additional information: Not needed.
Other Comments: N/A.

Walt_Dunzo

Banned
Kenth said:
Your master account: xXKinderXx
Your character: Carl Kenth.
Their name(s): Robert Linch.
Offense: Logging out to avoid getting arrested.
Re-count of situation/description: Alright so basically Robert was involved in a '57 aiding and betting. He was basically on a sandchez and I was able to actually trip him off his bike. Now after falling on the ground he started RPing injuries which was clearly fine and I didn't mind, however, when I called in FD or Apreture to help assist in stabilizing him there were none online. So I asked him if we could RP it as an NPC however he started stalling by saying that medics won't stabilize him right away and that'll need a week. So yeah after a little bit I manage to actually get him to start RPing along and then we head over towards PD garage where he /q'ed. Now so that he could hide the "Robert Linch has left the server" he basically /q'ed whilst transferring from a virtual world to another and thus the message did not appear and he never came back to complete the RP.
Witnesses: Elissa Crawford.
Evidence: Apparently he /q'ed when transferring from a virtual world to another thus allowing the message to not come up besides we aren't kids to start looking for evidence. If he was wrong he should man up to the punishment.
Additional information: Not needed.
Other Comments: N/A.

This is Robert Linch, I crashed when you /entered, I'm sure an admin can check the logs for us, I would love to re-do the RP with you, if that will patch this whole thing up. As for the stalling.. I was simply RPing and not PGing. 2014 or not, no prison would have the machines, and equipment to perform brain surgery, which I was RPing needing as I had flown off my bike, and hit my head, then afterwards was ran over by you. So that broke my leg.

I hope this clears things up, but NEVER say my RPing legitimately was stalling, you just wanted to arrest someone.

EDIT: As for the "not coming back" part, I had warned you previously that I had to go soon, and thus had no time to log back in, and wait for you to come get me, and arrest me.

Kenth

Platinum Member
Kay-Kay said:
It seems like he's up for a re-RP, what do you think Kenth?
I'll drop this complaint. The main reason I put this complaint up was because I thought he forced crash or /q'ed to avoid arrest. Now that he's more than willing to re-RP it then I believe that this complaint should be dropped since it seems that it wasn't in his intentions to do that to avoid role play.

I apologize if I taken both of your times to read this based on an assumption. Thank you for the quick replies and assistance. I believe that this can now be locked and archived as it is no longer needed.

Thank you,
Kenth.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Kenth said:
Kay-Kay said:
It seems like he's up for a re-RP, what do you think Kenth?
I'll drop this complaint. The main reason I put this complaint up was because I thought he forced crash or /q'ed to avoid arrest. Now that he's more than willing to re-RP it then I believe that this complaint should be dropped since it seems that it wasn't in his intentions to do that to avoid role play.

I apologize if I taken both of your times to read this based on an assumption. Thank you for the quick replies and assistance. I believe that this can now be locked and archived as it is no longer needed.

Thank you,
Kenth.
No worries, mate. You two can establish the reRP via PMs and I'm glad that this situation has been solved in a peaceful manner. :thumbup:

Topic locked and archived, due to the complaint being dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.