Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesset

Donator
Your master account:Nesset
Your character:Steven_Walker
Their name(s):Robert_Fakes
Offense:OOC Insults
Re-count of situation/description: Passed him on my PCJ, I accidentally lagrammed em. So I get a PM saying I should act like im Level 19. Then shortly after he begins OOCly insulting me.
Witnesses:N/A
Evidence:
YKeEX0M.jpg
Additional information:
Other Comments: Edited to insert picture

Fakes

Re: Complaint on Robert Fakes

There was no lag ramming, you said I have a faggot car at the General Store in Monty, and like it wasn't enough, you decided to chase me to Palomino and ram me at the speed bump.
9awitk.png

Nesset

Donator

Saying your car was a faggot car was IC lol. There was no reason to take it OOC. Also, payday? I was going to PC anyway. The DL on my bike never changed. If It did, then I would have hit you. I lag rammed you, not to mention I offered to pay for the damages.

Fakes

Then what's the point of this complaint? You can't accept being called "idiot" in a +18 game? It's sad that my first post on the forums is on a complaint. /sadface
I don't know what's your point and what do you want..

Nesset

Donator

The point is, I don't care if someone calls me a idiot. You told me to fuck off and that I was appearantly a faggot. OOCly insulting people is AGAINST the rules. Not to mention there are people here that would take offense to such comments.

Fakes

I rarely go OOC but I just can't stand when someone with our level acts like a newbie.

Nesset

Donator

Fakes said:
I rarely go OOC but I just can't stand when someone with our level acts like a newbie.

In what way was I behaving like a new player? I lag rammed you, you OOCly insulted me and I offered to pay for it. I'm sorry but I guess this means awaiting a admin.

Also. I have a screenshot of you ninja jacking me and non-rply hitting me with a shovel. So what do you mean by "With our level"

Fakes

Oh,you're the "avoiding roleplay" dude. That explains the complaint. Yes, we'll wait for an admin to resolve this, I'll stop posting.
PS. you offered to pay AFTER you posted the FC, don't try to act like a victim here, cuz you're not.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Got anything else to add, before I conclude this complaint? You have 24 hours to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.