Complaint on Paul Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Retired Admin
Your master account: inaniloquent
Your character: Miguel Santiago
Their name(s): Paul Eriksen
Offense: Refusal to RP, horrible english.
Re-count of situation/description: I was driving infront of my varrio when I stopped at some lady telling me to re-route due to an accident. I was about to until Paul rammed into me while he was driving down the road. He then rammed the lady down and exited his vehicle. I hopped out of my car and started ranting and I eventually RP'ed grabbing his shirt and punching him. Daniel also RP'ed punching him with me but mister Paul walked away to his Cadrona and just ignored our RP and ignored us OOC.
Witnesses: Daniel Sanchez and people on the scene of the accident
Evidence:
14115le.png
r060ht.png

Additional information: I said ''Fuckit, I'm making a complaint' so he's aware that I made this.
Other Comments: He might of cheated on the quiz, no way he could of gotten in with his level of English.

DogNo

Donator
I'm the stranger who was also in the Oceanic and i tried to punch Paul in the stomach, Daniel Sanchez confirming

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Ban
Length: Permanent.
Reason/Details: Insufficient standard of RP for the server, you may benefit finding a lighter RP server.

Status
Not open for further replies.