What's new

Complaint on Moe_Johnson and Anthony_Robertson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick_Wilder

Hello, I'm just here to post these screens which I believe speak for themselves. (before anyone think this is a way for me to get unbanned, think again, I just wanna show my side of the story, I'm really disappointed on the server for this situation, and I don't think I'll be coming back.)

cHVczTl.png

qJhjDLB.png

2XITDOk.png

raP377T.png

XBUBxPQ.png

CDRdIDY.png

F4rKLbQ.png

MjqisU7.png

sZ10eR6.png

qZ28Qbt.png

(Case they don't open: http://imgur.com/a/Vziy1 )

Toneh

Silver Member
You were refusing to RP injuries, refusing to RP a robbery, going OOC and pausing RP without an admin's permission, flaming OOCly, threatening with a ban while you're not an admin, Mixing, and the list goes on.

ThePasst was spectating, he realised you weren't here to RP and just wanted to win, so he decided to ban you. Also, you might want to use the format. ;)

Taz

As far I can see me and Toneh have done nothing wrong and all those pics show is you constantly ooc whining and threatening us to give your mats back, all of which could of been done icly. Seriously did you expect being arrogant and refusing to rp would get you any where? You have your self to blame for what happened there, not the server.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
I know I shouldn't be posting here, but if this is to do with a punishment you've recived, PM the admin who gave you it with the screens, this thread is just going to get bag'd and tag'd and is not going to help you at all.

Mick_Wilder

I'm not here to get unbanned or helped or whatever, as I said before on the post, I'm just here to show my side of the story, even though all they can say for themselves is that I was whining and mixing or whatever they think. I RP for almost 7 years, and about 3-4 of them was here on RC-RP, so yeah buddy, I DO know what I was doing, I surely don't need someone who steals oocly to try and teach me. This was the last time I posted on this forum or had anything to do with this server, you can take your conclusions from here on out, goodbye everyone.

Davis

Retired Admin
If you wish to post a complaint, use the correct format, if you wish to be unbanned, post a ban appeal. L&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.