What's new

Complaint on Melvin North and Masked Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayW

Donator
Your master account: RayW
Your character: Ray Williams
Their name(s): Melvin North and a Female Masked - her teamspeak name is "Mr.AshleyAcidix"
Offense: Deathmatching while no admins online.
Re-count of situation/description: I was at the repair garage with cradboard, I was about to repair my vehicle and Melvin North takes out an AK-47 and starts shooting my cruiser, I didn't see him at first but then I saw a female enter Dillimore Block 10.
So I entered the building and tried to find them so I can OOCly ask for the reason and then continue, but soon as I entered I got DM'ed, I was too slow to take a screenshot but I got one.
They were both in the 5000 teamspeak, cradboard entered and asked for the reason.
They said that a cop was shooting at them before and because I was the only cop online they decided to shoot me.
Witnesses: Jackson Young / cradboard
Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/AITuu8f.jpg
Additional information: The evidence only shows me entering a building and dying, because I was too late.
Other Comments:

Jake~

Platinum Member
If you entered the building then what did you expect? Also, if no admins were online then how did you get permission to go OOC?

Reply from Mr.AshleyAcidix
1. First of all I'm a male so its not "her teamspeakname is 'Mr.AshleyAcidix" Thats just pure logic considering that there is a Mr in from of the name. Guess you never learned the difference.

2. Second I like how in teamspeak you said "telling a helper how to roleplay? Haha" I find that very amusing actaully on the fact that helpers and admins get fired? Why is that oh because they break / do something wrong. So just because your a helper does not make you perfect lad. and I frankly could not give a shit if your a helper or not.

3. Thirdly I like how you just run up to me OOCly and OOCly in /b say "OI" when I was actaully trying to stay fully IC but than you went OOC without an administrators permission. So then that kind of killed the roleplay alot due to your "going OOC without administrator permission."

4. Fourthly
"They said that a cop was shooting at them before and because I was the only cop online they decided to shoot me."
cradboard told you the wrong thing. I did not exactly say I shot at you because you were the "only" cop online. I actaully have no clue if you were the only cop on at the time. But I'm not going to MG the name above your head. Because I was wanted from a cop earlier and I was trying to set up a kidnapping with another cop to get some details but then you walked in, while we shot at your knees you magically asspulled a deagle and then stood their like a blind dog on cocaine while going OOC once again." /b wait wait." While we just tryed to just injure you but as soon as you asspulled the deagle we just killed you. simple. But than you packed a complete shitty over the whole situation not to mention you were trying to brag about how high above other roleplayers you are with your "I'm a helper, I know how to roleplay" and I call bullshit on that.

5. It's also funny because you must not of known what was really going on to think that Melvin was the one who shot at the start because it was actaully Me. So I do find that very funny. I also took a nice screen shot of your above post so you can't go and correct your self so you don't look like an idiot. Anyways I don't think you actually understand nor actaully had the guts to come into teamspeak yourself and ask what the situation was about. If you did ask us kindly in teamspeak I would of be more than happy to explain the whole situation until you understood it. But you just jumped to concluesions like some level 5 would do and post an complaint right away without trying to rectify the situation yourself.

6. This Message is from myself Mr.AshleyAcidix as the forums will not let me login due to a problem. So Melvin posted it for me.

Mind the spelling and grammar as it is late here.

SO in conclusion you broke the following:

TommyB said:
No Powergaming or Metagaming

Metagaming and powergaming are very unfair toward other players and can potentially ruin roleplay, therefore the offenses are treated very seriously.

By using /ram non RP in matters of seconds to bust into the door OOCly that involves the rule below.

TommyB said:
You must remain In Character at all times, unless specified otherwise by an Administrator.

Going OOC without permission from an administrator twice?

And lucky last rule you broke is:

GuyWhoGetsLaidMoreThanYou said:
Don't be a complete cocky person because of what statues you have within the server, Just because you are in a faction or helper does not mean you are better than anyone. And it also makes you look like a complete prick.

Sincerely Mr.Ashley Fucking Acidix.
Looking forward to your reply :)

RayW

Donator
Jake~ said:
If you entered the building then what did you expect? Also, if no admins were online then how did you get permission to go OOC?

I wasn't talking about the DM of entering the building, I was talking about the DM, when I logged on the server I went to repair my car and I just suddenly got shot with an AK.

MelvinDoGaming said:
1. First of all I'm a male so its not "her teamspeakname is 'Mr.AshleyAcidix" Thats just pure logic considering that there is a Mr in from of the name. Guess you never learned the difference.

Actually I was talking about the fact that he is a girl in-game.

3. Thirdly I like how you just run up to me OOCly and OOCly in /b say "OI" when I was actaully trying to stay fully IC but than you went OOC without an administrators permission. So then that kind of killed the roleplay alot due to your "going OOC without administrator permission."

You telling me I need admins permission to use /b.. yes ok.

because you were the "only" cop online. I actaully have no clue if you were the only cop on at the time. But I'm not going to MG the name above your head. Because I was wanted from a cop earlier and I was trying to set up a kidnapping with another cop to get some details but then you walked in, while we shot at your knees you magically asspulled a deagle and then stood their like a blind dog on cocaine while going OOC once again." /b wait wait."

So because you was wanted by another cop, when I log in that gives you permission to shoot at me? Every cop has a different face, so yes the name above my head would of told you that I am not him.
"was trying to set up a kidnapping with another cop" Yes, you were trying to set up a kidnapping? Then why the hell did you randomly take out an AK-47 and just shoot me? Is that your kidnapping?

"while going OOC once again." /b wait wait." Actually I said in /b reported. So stop making up lies.

By using /ram non RP in matters of seconds to bust into the door OOCly that involves the rule below.

Door was unlocked, so yeah next rule that I broke please.

Going OOC without permission from an administrator twice?
/b is not admin permission ok.

Jake~

Platinum Member
RayW said:
So I entered the building and tried to find them so I can OOCly ask for the reason and then continue, but soon as I entered I got DM'ed, I was too slow to take a screenshot but I got one.
You aren't in a position to pause an RP, I'm afraid.

Ashley watch your attitude please.

EDIT: Ray, have you got anymore evidence?

AshleyAcidix

Donator
RayW said:
I wasn't talking about the DM of entering the building, I was talking about the DM, when I logged on the server I went to repair my car and I just suddenly got shot with an AK.
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
So because you was wanted by another cop, when I log in that gives you permission to shoot at me? Every cop has a different face, so yes the name above my head would of told you that I am not him.
"was trying to set up a kidnapping with another cop" Yes, you were trying to set up a kidnapping? Then why the hell did you randomly take out an AK-47 and just shoot me? Is that your kidnapping?
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

Oh and.... I've said what I need too, so lets have an administrator finish up this complain.
Thanks.

RayW

Donator
AshleyAcidix said:
RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

RayW said:
2768789b90.jpg

Oh and.... I've said what I need too, so lets have an administrator finish up this complain.
Thanks.

Very very mature.

Jake~ said:
RayW said:
You aren't in a position to pause an RP, I'm afraid.

Ashley watch your attitude please.

EDIT: Ray, have you got anymore evidence?

I have no more evidence, I was meant to enter the building to get a name to report.
I shouldn't of entered the building but I needed a name.

So now Ashley just started DMing a cop that she "thought" was someone who wanted her.

That's like me killing a random person on the street and me saying "Oh sorry I thought you were my enemy"

Jake~

Platinum Member
Were there any other witness present at the time, if so I'd like to hear their side of the story.

RayW

Donator
Jake~ said:
Were there any other witness present at the time, if so I'd like to hear their side of the story.

cradboard, I will get him to post when he is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.