Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelPecak

Donator
Your master account:JoelPecak
Your character: Jed Jewson
Their name(s): Lucy Summers
Offense: Not correctly administrating the situation
Re-count of situation/description:We just pulled up in Palamino Creek and an officer walked towards us as he obviously saw my AK, he asked in /do if he would see it and I stated it was in a duffle bag. Immediately he asked ICly what was in the bag this was when Lucy Summers starting spectating. As you can see from the first screenshot.

When she answered she immediately turned the report around against me (shown in the screenshots) and then refused to look at my evidence I had of the metagame (which has been posted here) After she said she was dealing with it she said that it wouldnt be fair to take action as the person I accused of metagame had to go or something and she couldnt get their side of the incident, even though she said she asked him what happened already. She said that the reason they asked to look in the bag was because we were acting odd even though he immediately asked that after asking "could I see the ak?" this would not have been asked as this is the only thing that the cop said to us. As you can see in the screenshots she says that its not metagame because they didn't say that we had an AK on me. She then later completely ignored me and it took for me to have to send another PM to get her to reply, she shouldn't have answered the report if she didn't want to deal with it.
I also feel as this is kind of biased as she to is in the police, but thats just my opinion

Witnesses: Stephen_Dodds
Evidence:
vb4t15y.png

bZSwgzN.jpg

Bc4lhAL.png

tKiFA9I.jpg

pWE80kH.jpg

bCpiFz4.jpg

p6wkEXq.jpg

YZe8Gjt.jpg

7wvCopM.jpg

8Hd1Myc.jpg

Additional information:
Other Comments:

Stephen

Stephen here,

What happened was we pulled up near to where the police were in Palomino Creek. The cop saw we had an AK as Joel was sat on the back of the bike so it was visable. He then asked if he could see the AK which Joel clearly said in a duffle bag. The first thing he then asks Joel is what is in the bag. Why on earth would he even ask this just because two men got off a bike and one had a bag on and were walking for a drink? Its like walking round the corner with a bag on and someone for no apparent reason asking whats in it. Its blatant metagame Dan agrees with us as I told him about the situation. Thats the situation that caused this complaint, now on too Lucy Summers.

We immediately reported the situation too the available admins and she answered near instantly. She asked us how he MG Joel briefly responded in a pm but proceeded to RP which is the rules as we weren't told to stop. Then as we explain as we carry on rping he trys to turn the report around against us which I believe is because he's a cop himself and starts talking about what happened AFTER the MG. I believe he didn't deal with the situation fairly and it could of been dealt with there then. Joel repeatedly offered to show him evidence which he completely ignored stating the other person had gone offline. The player in question all ready told him his side of the story but then Lucy, what looks like to me, refused to take into consideration what we were saying. It is also quite convenient the player in question had to go but thats a different matter. Overall I feel hard done by this whole situation and can't help think this is because of our past on the server. I don't understand why the situation was not dealt with there and then and put off for what I can see no reason at all. Both party's had there say and he refused to look at the evidence at the time.

EDIT: He also says in one of the screenshots that we acted odd when confronted. He's missing the point completely we wouldn't even have been confronted if he didn't MG there was an AK on Joels back. There was no reason to confront us.

Charles

Retired Admin
Although Stephen has contributed something to the topic, It clearly states in BOLD that you must pass on the information for the original complainer to post.

Rules said:
NO ONE besides the COMPLAINER and ADMINISTRATORS are allowed to post in complaints under ANY circumstances. Even if you have useful evidence, give it to the complainer to post. There are NO exceptions to this rule and you WILL be forum banned for 1 week upon breaking it.

Stephen has been forum banned for one week from the forums.

Bob

Retired Admin
Hello.

Immediately he asked ICly what was in the bag this was when Lucy Summers starting spectating

Your first screenshot does not show when I started spectating the situation.

When she answered she immediately turned the report around against me (shown in the screenshots) and then refused to look at my evidence I had of the metagame (which has been posted here)

I did not answer the report and immediately turn it against you. I simply asked how he was metagaming the situation as I had just started spectating him. When I began spectating Jefferson Wiliams I PM'd him asking why he wanted to know what was in your duffle bag. He stated that you roleplayed it as a 'long' bag and he simply asked you what was in it. He then stated that you began to act odd and defiant to his question so his suspicions were instantly raised about the contents of said duffle bag.

In the process of myself private messaging him to ask him why he asked what was in your duffle bag, Stephen Dodds pulled up on a Sanchez and you got on it, evading WHILE I was in the middle of trying to figure out what had originally happened. This to me seemed like you didn't care about the original report of metagame as you would rather flee than have the situation resolved.

I refused to look at your evidence because I had told you multiple times to go ahead and post a forum complaint against Jefferson Williams as he was no longer online and could not defend or explain himself. I explained that it was unfair for screenshots to be shown to me in-game and that it would be appropriate for you to make a complaint against J. Williams instead but you continued to PM me even though I told you what to do, and you demanded that I look at these screenshots that you apparently had.

She said that the reason they asked to look in the bag was because we were acting odd

From what I can see from your screenshots. Jefferson Williams asked what was in your bag and you instantly became defendant and resistant towards his questions. This instantly raises suspicions because it shows you may be hiding something.

she says that its not metagame because they didn't say that we had an AK on me

It would have been metagame for Jefferson Williams to say that you had an AK on you IC'ly. At no point during your confrontation with him in Palomino did he state that you had an AK-47 on you IC'ly. The only point in which he stated you had an AK-47 is when you opened fire on officers on the back of the Sanchez.

She then later completely ignored me and it took for me to have to send another PM to get her to reply

As one of a few admins available I was busy with other things. I did receive your PM and I did reply. I do apologize that it was not an instant reply.

I also feel as this is kind of biased as she to is in the police

A very silly thing to say to be quite honest. I handled that as fairly as possible. I would not have allowed Jefferson to send me screenshots if the tables were turned and I would have told him to post a forum complaint against you because I would have liked to have heard your side of the story.

I've dealt with several members of the police department during my promotion to trial admin in relation to rule breaking. Just because you haven't been there to witness them does not mean it doesn't happen.

Prince

Retired Admin
Would like to say this (was spectating): Your actions (Jed) as soon as you shot the officer was not role play at ALL. You role played that the AK was in a bag, yet you scroll and shot at the officer at high speeds. No /ame or /me was done and even if I did miss the /ame I doubt you'd be able to keep your balance long enough to pull an assault rifle out of a zipper bag.

Phone; may have some mistakes. Whoops looks like Lucy summed it up (didn't see the screen shots).

Bob

Retired Admin
Prince said:
Would like to say this (was spectating): Your actions (Jed) as soon as you shot the officer was not role play at ALL. You role played that the AK was in a bag, yet you scroll and shot at the officer at high speeds. No /ame or /me was done and even if I did miss the /ame I doubt you'd be able to keep your balance long enough to pull an assault rifle out of a zipper bag.

That's funny. Jed told me that the Sanchez was going at a very slow speed so he was able to remove the AK47 from the duffle bag.

Screenshot seems to prove that.
8Hd1Myc.jpg

JoelPecak

Donator
Prince said:

Phone; may have some mistakes. Whoops looks like Lucy summed it up (didn't see the screen shots).

Useless, this is a complaint about Lucy Summers and the fact that she didn't handle the report correctly not about me, lets not take it off topic on what I have apparently done. Even though a /ame was done so I doubt you were watching that closely.

Back to the point, he should not have even had to ask me ICly what was in the bag as I was not acting at all suspicious. All we did was parked up on the bike, got off and walked away from the police. The evidence is right there in the screenshots of his metagaming, he saw that I had an AK on the back of the sanchez OOCly and then thought ill ask him ICly because I know he has one. I can guarantee you NO police would randomly ask you what's in your bag without a reason. You say the reason was we were acting suspicious, but I only see myself acting suspicious AFTER he asked what was in my bag, Blatant metagaming as he knew I had an AK on me OOCly

I only evaded because I did not want to get arrested for someone blatantly metagaming, you never even PMed me that you were sorting it out or appeared which would have shown to me you were sorting it out. I was not allowed permission by any admin or yourself to stop the RP, so I carried on.

You told me you pmed him and got his side of what happened, so why would you need more? How is it unfair? The evidence of metagame is right there. You answered the report ingame, so why couldnt it have been dealt with there and then?

From what I can see from your screenshots. Jefferson Williams asked what was in your bag and you instantly became defendant and resistant towards his questions. This instantly raises suspicions because it shows you may be hiding something.

You're completely missing the point here, he knew the AK was on me OOCly therefore he went straight to IC and asked me what was in the bag, knowing that there would have been an AK in there. If I had a desert eagle on me or something that he couldn't have seen on me, he simply wouldn't have started talking to me.

It would have been metagame for Jefferson Williams to say that you had an AK on you IC'ly. At no point during your confrontation with him in Palomino did he state that you had an AK-47 on you IC'ly. The only point in which he stated you had an AK-47 is when you opened fire on officers on the back of the Sanchez.

Refer to my last point. I see it just as bad as saying i had an AK on me, noone cares if you're walking around with a bag on your back, the cop would not have even confronted me.

As one of a few admins available I was busy with other things. I did receive your PM and I did reply. I do apologize that it was not an instant reply.

Surely if you accepted my report you should make sure that the issue is resolved before moving onto another one. As I said before ingame, you simply should not have even answered my report and let someone else deal with it.

I also feel as this is kind of biased as she to is in the police

This feeling still stands

ThePasst

Retired Admin
I did not see any /me's or /ame's as well of you pulling out the AK-47 from the bag, as I was spectating you guys as well. I don't know anything about the rest of the situation though because I stopped speccing after a while, but I certainly did not see a /me or /ame before you started shooting the black buffalo.

JoelPecak

Donator
ThePasst said:
I did not see any /me's or /ame's as well of you pulling out the AK-47 from the bag, as I was spectating you guys as well. I don't know anything about the rest of the situation though because I stopped speccing after a while, but I certainly did not see a /me or /ame before you started shooting the black buffalo.

Once again this isn't a report on me, just take a gander at the top of the page. Also if you check the screenshots you will see thats it was an /ame so yeah, so you obviously just quite clearly just trying to go one way in this and protect your admin friend, stop taking it offtopic. Its funny how all the trial admins are defending each other. And when Lucy Summers said that he was one of the only admins available to help, yet all the admins have now supposedly seen what happened? Theres one for you Jetty. ( Who I guess will be handling this?) I don't understand why you just don't admit you're wrong, it happens to everyone.

Bob

Retired Admin
JoelPecak said:
ThePasst said:

Once again this isn't a report on me, just take a gander at the top of the page. Also if you check the screenshots you will see thats it was an /ame so yeah, so you obviously just quite clearly just trying to go one way in this and protect your admin friend, stop taking it offtopic. Its funny how all the trial admins are defending each other. And when Lucy Summers said that he was one of the only admins available to help, yet all the admins have now supposedly seen what happened? Theres one for you Jetty. ( Who I guess will be handling this?) I don't understand why you just don't admit you're wrong, it happens to everyone.

I don't see how it is fair to anyone to ban someone for metagaming when you can quite freely post a complaint on them via the forum for them to explain themselves. I talked to the officer for a brief moment and only got a part of the story (not the entire story) so it would be unfair of me to justify a ban for him and the reason for that is because you decided to ignore the fact that I was trying to understand the situation and you then go off and evade from him and shoot at other cops. You knew fine I was there from the PM's. It seems like you used the report to your advantage in order to evade the police. There was absolutely nothing stopping you from posting a complaint on him. From what I can see, you're out to be a nuisance to everyone on the server including administrators.

Not to mention that you have now been banned for robbery spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.