Status
Not open for further replies.

Caine Bufford

Donator
Your master account: CaineB
Your character: Adolf_Schultheiss
Their name(s): Lorenzo_Alvarez
Offense: Lag Pitting (C Ram) & Asspulling an AK47
Re-count of situation/description: He chased me down with his car then lag pitted me, his car got destroyed so he asspulled an AK47 and destroyed my vehicle.
Witnesses: None.
Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/aKzsvG5.png & http://i.imgur.com/DQfi6TR.png
Additional information: None.
Other Comments: None.

Caine Bufford

Donator
Lorenzo has been informed of this forum complaint.
L85nGXU.png

Alright, let me make it short and sweet.

a, i did not ass pull the ak. you just cant see the /me grasps the ak ect.. since you are too far away.

b, there are multiple people that saw you PG in monty.

c, on multiple occasions during our little chase you non rply drove off road.

d, roleplaying a nazi is not only highly distasteful but also extremely offencive towards people who have lost loved ones in the second world war. Me being one of those people. Proof of your own nazi loving behaviour is shown in your own screen shot..

I cant prove this however since i don't take screens of everything i do, since i'm not that paranoid.
However there will be a person that will confirm the PG and non rply off roading.
Perhaps i should be the one posting a complaint against you?

Sorry for spell mistakes since i did not have a lot of time to write this. :locked2:

Caine Bufford

Donator
Bernard_Delmundo said:
roleplaying a nazi is not only highly distasteful but also extremely offencive towards people who have lost loved ones in the second world war. Me being one of those people. Proof of your own nazi loving behaviour is shown in your own screen shot..

"Roleplaying a belgian is really offensive to those who suffered from Belgian occupation of the Congo"

"Roleplaying an American is really offensive to those who suffered in Hiroshima and Nagasaki"

"Roleplaying a Canadian Soldier is really offensive too those who were killed by them in WWII"

See how your statement makes no sense ? ... :roll:

Another thing,

Let's say that you crash into eachother at 100 mph.
what's the one thing that you don't do?
YOU DON'T DRIVE OFF.
You refused to rp injuries, you refused to rply drive and you pg'd on multiple occasions.
It's a shame that there was no admin on because you would have been a-jailed in no time.

Does that make sense to you?

Well,

Who said that i was going to rp a Belgian soldier?

Who said that i was going to rp a Canadian soldier?

Who said that i was going to rp an american soldier?

And who ever ran around as rp'ing a Belgian soldier screaming things like YEAH WE GOT THEM GOOD IN CONGO!!! WHITE POWER!!!

Who ever rp'd as an american and shouted: YEAH FUCK THOSE JAPS WE BURNT THEIR FACES OFF GOOD!!!

But you found it all to good to run around screaming things like: FUCK THE NIGGERS JOIN THE WHITE FRONT (you also mentioned jews btw.. i mean common really?..)

It's simply something you DO NOT DO even in a rp game, people are to this day still haunted by these events and you glorifying it is NOT really helping buddy.

See how your statement makes no sense? :doh:

Jboi

Retired Admin
I'm just going to hop in for a moment and say that IC racism is not an issue. Just as racism can't be stopped IRL you can't stop it IG. We have strict rules on OOC racism however. If what he was saying was all IC, than he isn't breaking any rules.

Let's be honest, I've seen countless people talk about black characters as "niggers" in a racist fashion, so if you really have a problem with IC racism to the point where you think OOC punishments should be handed out, we'd be punishing a large portion of the community.

That's just my input on that topic.

Some other remarks. You talk about lag pitting as though it's a breach in rules. Lag pitting is a part of SAMP and it will not be going away, when you lag pit, it's to be taken ICly as the police do it all the time to end pursuits and pitting another vehicle with a "lag pit" is the only way to do it in SAMP. The asspulling charge is pretty tough to justify as well. With weapons being equipped to the body now and always being visible, TommyB has stated that you don't need to use a bind if the weapon is clearly visible. If you have it hidden, then a bind or /ame / /me should be used. Now it's important to note, you can't hide an AK anymore, it's always visible and therefore can't really be asspulled.

I noticed you didn't place DM as a complaint reason, do you feel as though his actions were justified but simply the way he went about it that was wrong? As it stands now, I don't really see him as being guilty of OOCly lag slamming or asspulling. There simply isn't enough evidence.

Caine Bufford

Donator
I'm sorry i've been told by high leveled members that lag pitting wasn't allowed and I could be reported for doing so. I guess you can close this complaint now.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Caine Bufford said:
I'm sorry i've been told by high leveled members that lag pitting wasn't allowed and I could be reported for doing so. I guess you can close this complaint now.
Lag pitting without reason, for example going around and ramming people off the road for no reason. is not allowed, however if you are attempting to stop a vehicle that you are pursuing, it's allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.