What's new

Complaint on King_Gunner & Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castorr

Donator
Your master account: Castorr
Your character: Darius_Banks
Their name(s): King_Gunner & whoever else was with him.
Offense: Poor reason to kill, non-RP, non-roleplay of fear, provoking, and the likes.
Re-count of situation/description: So, he snitches on some gangbangers, we find him on our block, beat him up and put weed in his pockets.. He comes back with an AK like he a Chiraq hitman tryna kill us all by himself in his sports car.
Witnesses: BigD(For death logs) + All the BGD members that were online.
Date (when it happened): 19/07/2014
Evidence:
f3d3c4e397.png
Additional information: N/A.
Other Comments: This is outright ridiculous, IMO. That was his excuse, if you find that a valid reason to DM a gang, then I worry for you. Do ignore his in-coherent English as well.

Prescription

Donator
Confirming the gunshots, I spoke to King and told him that I don't know what happened so I'm not pushing a complaint soley.
But I confirmed the shots as they were aimed around me, and as I've posted here on that topic I'm sure nobody else has too.

Castorr

Donator
Editted the main post due to some communication errors. I have screenshots of him admitting all of this. Feel free to request them and I will PM them to you. (As they have PMs to other people and I don't want to edit anything)

Cesar_Barreiros

Donator
So, he snitches on some gangbangers, we find him on our block, beat him up and put weed in his pockets.

The real story is: Like two days ago I was near Pallomino Creek Block waiting for a friend who lives in the block 7. Darius_Banks (Castorr) approached me with more two friends, they started telling me that I wasn't welcome there and I could have problems with them. I called the cops right in front of them, when the cops arrived they changed to another street. I walked to the other street too but by the other side and there we were again. One of them approached me and RP'ed giving me a punch on my nose and then he grabbed my head and smashed it against the wall several times. I went unconscious and they put weed in my pockets. I rp'ed waking up slowly, feeling something strange in my pockets, everything. (You can check the logs if needed)
Today, after one or two days of that scene, I spoke to my friend Adrik and I told him that story. We went to Darius place and we parked the car, just to spy them, we saw them right at the same street they beat me. We noticed many of them were with their back turned to the road and they were all listening to music with a boombox on the ground. Darius_Banks the only guy that I recognized from that scene was on the ground (/gro) with the boombox right in front of him and also with his back turned to road. With that scenario we thought that could be our chance, so we drove around the block, I took my AK out of the window and I just shot Darius_Banks, I did not kill anyone else. This move only took us around 7 seconds it was really fast.

kill us all by himself in his sports car
Please don't OOC lie.
I'd like to ask an admin to check the log to see if I killed anyone else.

In fact I had a reason to kill, I saw an opportunity and I killed you.
Simple as that.

Witnesses: Adrik.

Castorr

Donator
Okay, all I can see in that "defence" is that you come to the block with gangbangers, we told you to fuck off, you refused, you called cops infront of GANGBANGERS, then when we left to another street, you FOLLOWED us there, KNOWING we weren't gonna let you be there after you SNITCHED.

So to sum that paragraph up; Non-rp fear, non-rp in general; roleplay standards that aren't up server standards; and provoking.

Lets move onto my next point; we're repping colours, its a gang hood, which is quite well known due to the graffiti we have sprayed all over the place + the trap house which you shot us infront off. So, realistically would you attempt to kill someone in cold blood, because they beat you up BECAUSE you /SNITCHED/ on them in front of them, AND THEN you decided it'd be a good idea to follow them to see if you can get a reaction from us.

I never said you had killed any other than me, I had stated what it seemed like ICly to us, which was you were committing a "gang attack" - If you wanna do a hit on me, fine, but don't do it retardedly like this, and next time come back with a decent defence. Your witness is irrelevant to this complaint, he wasn't there when you provoked and non-rp'd, and when you decided it'd be a good idea to snitch on gangbangers infront of them..

You're not iron man, stop roleplaying like you're fucking tony montana or some shit, rolling into a hood full of BD's and shooting them down. 2v8 situation you had, you were merely lucky because I didn't think anyone would do such a foolish action. Shame you have to resort to guns because once again, you fail to realise that you ONLY got beaten up. We didn't attempt on your life, nor give you a valid, plausible reason to fire at us.

Go back to Cops'n'robbers, please.

Castorr

Donator
BenBiddulph said:
There is no RP of fear. You stole cocaine from a trunk of mine with no RP whatsoever, then pulled up next to me too tell me about how you stole cocaine from me. Okay, maybe you don't fear me soley or any gang bangers. Again, you've seen our /ame's that we are mostly kids that would never resort too gun crime back at you, apart from maybe the higher ranking/older members yet you take the extreme instead. When you RP always keep in mind, would a human being I know do this? And would you personally see a human being shoot up an individual over a beating you provoked yourself and deep down know is your fault?

Posted on someone elses behalf on their 2 cents about this situation and a little extra.

Cesar_Barreiros

Donator
Pallomino is the second busiest city just after Monty. When I snitched you to the cops it was near the gas station of Pallimono, the most busiest road of that city. In that situation why should I fear you? Since I didn't see you using guns.
If I provoked you? I'm sorry, but I did not. For me that is a public place, cops said that too. My friend "Joe Mollinaro" lives there at block 7, it means that I can't visit him anymore because of you?

You're not iron man, stop roleplaying like you're fucking tony montana or some shit, rolling into a hood full of BD's and shooting them down. 2v8 situation you had, you were merely lucky because I didn't think anyone would do such a foolish action.

We noticed many of them were with their back turned to the road and they were all listening to music with a boombox on the ground. Darius_Banks the only guy that I recognized from that scene was on the ground (/gro) with the boombox right in front of him and also with his back turned to road. With that scenario we thought that could be our chance, so we drove around the block, I took my AK out of the window and I just shot Darius_Banks, I did not kill anyone else. This move only took us around 7 seconds it was really fast.
Also no one of you were inside of a car and we were driving a Bullet which is really fast.

Maybe you should pay more attention around you, I saw an opportunity there and I took it.

I'm pretty sure if I did what you did with me to one of your members, you would kill me too when you had a chance. ;)

Castorr

Donator
Cesar_Barreiros said:
Pallomino is the second busiest city just after Monty. When I snitched you to the cops it was near the gas station of Pallimono, the most busiest road of that city. In that situation why should I fear you? Since I didn't see you using guns.
If I provoked you? I'm sorry, but I did not. For me that is a public place, cops said that too. My friend "Joe Mollinaro" lives there at block 7, it means that I can't visit him anymore because of you?

You're not iron man, stop roleplaying like you're fucking tony montana or some shit, rolling into a hood full of BD's and shooting them down. 2v8 situation you had, you were merely lucky because I didn't think anyone would do such a foolish action.

We noticed many of them were with their back turned to the road and they were all listening to music with a boombox on the ground. Darius_Banks the only guy that I recognized from that scene was on the ground (/gro) with the boombox right in front of him and also with his back turned to road. With that scenario we thought that could be our chance, so we drove around the block, I took my AK out of the window and I just shot Darius_Banks, I did not kill anyone else. This move only took us around 7 seconds it was really fast.
Also no one of you were inside of a car and we were driving a Bullet which is really fast.

Maybe you should pay more attention around you, I saw an opportunity there and I took it.

I'm pretty sure if I did what you did with me to one of your members, you would kill me too when you had a chance. ;)

Oh right Palomino is the second busiest town? That's irrelevant, it wasn't busy at the time. You snitched on us, we /MOVED/ away from the main road, you FOLLOWED us to an alleyway where we busted you up a little. So you come back and kill us? LMAO, shut up. You know you provoked and you're failing to admit it, but I don't care.

Oh, so because we don't use guns you can come over, call the police because we told you to fuck off, and follow us into an alley? We're still a gang, and I was repping colours, damn. You're failing to understand what you did wrong.

Oh, I should pay more attention to my surroundings when I'm RPing being high off lean/weed. No unlike you I actually roleplay the affects of shit, ie. Fear, drugs, and the fact I'm still a human.

No I wouldn't have killed you, sure I may have busted you up a little you know to get you back, maybe with a bat, maybe even shank you, but I would not roll up on 8 guys with a FUCKING AK-47.

You were in a fast car, so that also gives you a reason as to why you did it, okay.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: Lack of evidence, the image of the PMs were clearly taken in the middle of the conversation, and while I have gathered the context of the situation, the lack of actual evidence means that I don't really have much to go on other than your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.