Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson.

Donator
Your master account: Jackson.
Your character: Elissa_Crawford.
Their name(s): John_McBoyd.
Offense: Logging to avoid arrest.
Re-count of situation/description: We were chasing him, then we caught him, so I had to take him to the DPD(Which I did) to add his charges(Which I didn't), and then hand him to the DoC(Which I didn't), however, unfortunately, John decided to /q before I even add his charges.
Witnesses: None.
Evidence:
ml1sso.png

1zowwfn.png
Additional information: I informed his leader to inform him, as he didn't log back in.
Other Comments: N/A.

Vasyvasi99

Bronze Member
Yes, we were RPing but my internet got cut off, we can Re-RP it and for you to see that I'm not lying Thommas DiFronzo can say that my internet got cut off because we're neighbours and I talked with him OOCly to tell him that i got no internet.

Jackson.

Donator
Vasyvasi99 said:
Yes, we were RPing but my internet got cut off, we can Re-RP it and for you to see that I'm not lying Thommas DiFronzo can say that my internet got cut off because we're neighbours and I talked with him OOCly to tell him that i got no internet.
Basically, I'd like to add; "OOC Lying" to the offences.

Note; When your internet goes down, it appears that you "Lost Connection" to other players. Unfortunately, it said that you logged off.

Evans

Banned
As Jackson. said you left the server meaning you typed the /q command and not dropping connection, I'll leave this open for 24 hours before posting a final verdict in case there is anything you want to say to one and other or admit anything.

24 hours.

Evans

Banned
Extended time given, 3 day ban for /q to avoid RP, complaint successful. :banhammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.