Complaint on Jay Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitoTEMP

Donator
Your master account: George_Paradise
Your character: George_Paradise
Their name(s): Jay_Williams
Offense: Poor RP and understanding of the English language.

Re-count of situation/description:
I was driving infront of an officer and the officer hit into the back of me. I pulled over to the side of the road, and then the officer drove PAST me, reversed (after having noticed that I'd stopped, otherwise he would have probably carried on and avoided RP'ing the accident) behind me, and began with the whole "PULL OVER IMMEDIATELY", even though I was already parked on the side of the road. As you can see from the video below, my car was barely damaged, and the only visible damage is on the FRONT of his car. This is because he drove into the back of me, because he wasn't a sensible distance behind me, so he crashed in to me as I put on the brakes. He asked to show him my licenses, which I did. He then (after 5 minutes of just sitting in a car doing nothing) said "get off the car", when I was sitting inside of my vehicle. I got out, and he said "your lincese is suspended", he then corrected himself OOC'ly and still spelt it wrong. He then corrected himself AGAIN but in IC chat using an " * " symbol. He asked me if I knew why my "lincese" was suspended, to which I replied "Why sir?".

He THEN proceeded to list a bunch of (poorly spelt) charges, that I didn't even commit. "Failure to yield on a emergency light?" - I was already pulled over before he even put on his sirens. "You rammed" - as the video can show, the only damage is on the front of his car, as HE rammed ME. "Public endangerment and wrekcless driving" - it's 3am in game, barely anyone would be about, and I didn't drive wrecklessly, he drove into the back of me. He then just said "good day" and RAN off.

Witnesses: None.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZpD6xa53w

Other Comments:
Someone I knew was denied access to the server, as his spelling/grammar wasn't very good. This officer clearly doesn't have an excellent understanding of the English language, but that isn't the main concern. The concern is that he would SUSPEND a license, when HE drove into the back of ME. He doesn't know the first thing about being a law enforcement officer. Even if the crash WAS my fault, I'd get nothing more than a few points (maybe) and a small fine.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
I'd also like to point out that tractor was speed hacking, I drove by a few seconds later and he was flying accross the field. I spoke to an admin about it and the tractor driver claimed he bugged out from /towing a DFT, clearly that's not the case in this video. His mask ID was 1011, as I later asked him for his ID in which he responded "/do Reason??" and sped off.

VitoTEMP

Donator
Ah yes, are you the ambulance person? I think that dude was that BillyRay BobEarl dude who just got banned for 3 days for "trolling" - I saw him stunting in that tractor a couple of seconds before the accident.

JoseGarcia

Banned
I didn't even read the whole thing but I'll speak my part in here.
I suspended your licenses because when I was on a pursuit you purposely decided to drive your vehicle right in front of me which ALMOST cause me on a very dangerous accident. You failed to yield on a emergency light on top of that it was very frustrating also Martina clearly mentioned there was hacker going around ramming people randomly. Think about it on my point of view, I was randomly being hit by a hacker and I proceeded on a pursuit you purposely block my way when I AM taking a left side trying to overtake you but you end up blocking my way and you failed you yield emergency light. Which is why I suspended your vehicle license for 2 hours. Also about grammar and English, clearly English isn't my first language but It wasn't that bad, the situation was very frustration and my grammar might have been off at the moment. I was literately inches away from you we were so close on hitting each other not to mention you had NOS too. Also I just noticed that your picking on my typos clearly I've already mentioned the whole situation was frustrating me being hit my a tractor (Hacker) I had to respond to half other people at the same time obviously we all make mistakes such as simple typos. Do you really think I do not know how to spell license? I've been in SASP for around 5 months. However the whole situation was completely IC, I had to respond to other people in teamspeak who were yelling like shit as well so. Your basically making this complaint because I made few typos and I suspended your license for reckless driving, public endagerment. And you literately put officer life at stake which is some deep shit. According to video I made three spelling error, "wreckless driving' "yeild" - Do you really think I do not know how to spell these words? C'mon now. reckless and yield

VitoTEMP

Donator
Dangerous persuit? You were just following me for no reason, hoping I'd fuck up, which I didn't, so you forced an accident.

VitoTEMP

Donator
Oh and you didn't even RP handing back my licenses. It's not just the way you spell, it's your sentence structure. "Get off the car"? "Get OUT the car." etc

JoseGarcia

Banned
VitoTEMP said:
Oh and you didn't even RP handing back my licenses. It's not just the way you spell, it's your sentence structure. "Get off the car"? "Get OUT the car." etc

So your reporting me for my minor grammatical errors. Not only me but almost everyone makes such mistake.

Dangerous persuit? You were just following me for no reason, hoping I'd fuck up, which I didn't, so you forced an accident
I was NOT following you, cut the bullshit. I was in a pursuit which was called via teamspeak so I was going to that pursuit which in middle you decided to provoke me by purposely blocking my way because I tried overtaking you by taking the left lane you suddenly changed your lane from right to left as soon as I did so completely blocking it off and not letting me over pass you also I was clearly using my sirens in real life civilians are suppose to move their vehicle and let cop pass but you didn't. I was coming in a full speed if I had slightly even hit you it would have caused me major injuries along with you. CLEARLY as soon as the tractor approached my way I knew that moron was going to ram me which I quickly ran away from that place which is why you probably said I never roleplayed of giving you your licenses back. If your going to be douche y and pick on over small thing then let me ask you, "Why didn't you rp getting off your car?" There are a lot of things I can pick as well. Like I've said and will do again the whole situation was completely frustrating also yes I did reported the cunt who was hacking, He got banned later.
Funny how you frapsed and made it seem like I suddenly suspended your licenses then asked you to get off the car which I didn't. I followed code 5 procedure asking your licenses etc.
Waiting for admin verdict I said everything that was from my side.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: Jay quite obviously just made a few typos, we all do. I have seen his English and grammar on previous occasions, as well as seeing in his response to this complaint that his English is up to par.

Status
Not open for further replies.