What's new

Complaint on Jared_McAaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

adicucuruz12

Your master account: adicucuruz1
Your character: Ellis_Townsend
Their name(s): Jared_McAaron
Offense: No RP skills at all , /afk to avoid rp , Trying to give me money to avoid rp.
Re-count of situation/description: I was riding around Blueberry and when I took a turn Jared McAaron crashed on me. After the crash I did /fall and he ran net to me and did a "/me are you ok?" then "/me do you need ambulance?". After I told him not to make /me-s like that he wrote "/do I puck you of the road" then a /me like it. After that he has gone afk.
Witnesses: No one.
Evidence:
jt9cpc.png
vfh6w7.png
a9gjr.png

Additional information: When we talked on PM, I was telling him not to /q or that he can't pay me to avoid the RP
Other Comments: N/A

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I've witnessed him a few times before and realized that he doesn't know how to RP at all and his English isn't the best. However, please notify him of this complaint, as I would like to read a reply from him in order to defend himself.

DanSt3fan

Bronze Member
I'll inform his as he's my ousin ooc'ly.Expect a reply by tommorow.

iuliughete

Very nice please excuse me, I was very tired and had some work in that moment because my father called me to help him something. Will not happen again.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Ban
Length: Permanent
Reason/Details: You have no clue on how to roleplay and you're also ban-evading. You've had a master account named 'iuliughete' same as your forum username, which was banned on the 16th of July, last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.