Not open for further replies.

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
Your master account: LarsJameson

Your character: Callum Jameson

Their name(s): James Logan

Offense: Trolling, Provoking, Non-RP Fear/Injury

Re-count of situation/description: The first incident was yesterday when the offender James Logan was walking on our private property. We followed him and asked him what he was doing, he then replied like looking for a place to piss. We told him go somewhere else, and said sorry, this seemed like the perfect place to piss. He was of course speaking about the clubhouse, and not the clubhouse bathroom as he was about to piss on the ground. After we confronted him he walked off, but came back soon after with a friend of his Chuck Morrison. They ran around the pump, trying to get us to do something, they walked into the parking lot and tried to go to the back before we then forced them out. They hid behind by the storage room by hopping the fence so we wouldn't see them. Upon walking around I noticed the two of them sleeping on the couches and James Logan just said ICly, "zzzzzzzz". This is when we informed Kevin and he came with his shotgun. The men refused to do anything so James Logan was killed and his friend ran off and was later also killed. We thought at this point they had gotten the message both ICly and OOCly, but to our demise, they did not. They came back twice today, the first time he went on the private property and did /piss, in which I did a /me to hit him, and a /do Would it connect? And he replied with /me starts to running away, as you can see in one of the screenshots below. He ran off the property, and then got a beer inside, did /drunk and walked about the property. So at this point he isn't RPing fear, since we are a group of bikers, and he is obviously trolling about and provoking. At this point Harris and I stopped him and I attacked him. He did /fall but then proceeded to talk normally after being cracked in the head with an industrial flashlight which can crack skulls if used with force, then getting up afterwards and saying why did you do that to me. Before this we had already explained to him to not do this kind of things as it is non-rp, but of course he refused to listen. After this incident he came to the pump and walked about with a bat, I do not know how long he was there as I tabbed in and was kicked soon after for AFK.

Witnesses: Harris Coleman, Kevin Sterling

Evidence: http://imgur.com/shYDvCX,QF8mB9p,DmoKhjv,W7JjT9G#3

Additional information: If he will not be punished as in ban or admin jail, I would at least like him to get some RP lessons as I believe everyone should have a chance, I feel like one of these days he'll do this to the wrong people and get into deep trouble.

Other Comments: -

Manu

Retired Admin
Kevin here, managed to get some footage of them constantly passing and provoking us, as well with some screenshots at the end.
Edit: More lovely RP from these gents:
3OfM3CG.jpg

3ZNqrtP.jpg

Doddsy

Retired Admin
They have been banned for not here to RP, I have witnessed this myself and this complaint was the final straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.