Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingalkaline

Silver Member
Your master account: Gamingalkaline
Your character: Yuri Stanislav
Their name(s): Duke McCormick
Offense: Not RP'ing a taser, Non-RP Swimming
Re-count of situation/description:Basically chased Duke for a while ,tased him multiple times, he didn't get tased apparenty on his screen
Witnesses: Nobody
Evidence:
8wgxJeU.png

FT6poGH.png

Ry9o0ZM.png

Additional information:
Other Comments:

louis121

First UNRP Swimming: I took my clothes off in the clover during the chase. I ensured your infernus was close by at the time, so don't tell me you didn't see that /me, but I'm guessing for the benefit of this report you are going to pretend you didn't. Nothing I can do about that.

Second Tazer: I was just running for the water, on my screen I didn't drop, hence I just kept on running oblivious to what was going on around me. Prehaps I was de-synced, that is the only logical explanation to the occurance. However, I was completely unaware at the time.

EDIT
I know chat-logs don't count for much around here, but unfortunately I had not been able to tab up to get the SS due to it being spammed above where would be possible;

[00:25:51] Yuri Stanislav shouts: [Russian accent] San Andreas State Police! Show me your hands!

[00:26:01] Duke McCormick shouts: [Tennessee accent] go go!

[00:26:18] Adam Campbell reaches to his hip as he unholsters his Glock Seventeen.

[00:26:18] The Glock Seventeen would have Desert Camo, and a TAC light. ((Adam Campbell))

[00:28:58] Duke McCormick quickly removes his jacket and pants, tossing them out of the window.

[00:29:17] Message: This is not a Death Match server and therefore no DMing is allowed.

[00:29:31] [LeSean Reeves] o< HUNTLEY PULL OFF

Gamingalkaline

Silver Member
The first time you were wearing all of your clothing, then you go baked I'm assuming running into the water, you were just running from the Strip all the way to the far west, you're person is exhausted, I highly doubt your a tri-athlete so ICly you'd be exhausted to the brim of collapsing.. Hence why I got a ride from a helicopter.

The desyncing, you were told multiple times you were desynced and you refused to reply, and don't say you didn't see it because you PM'd me earlier saying "For running, okay"

oj99otJ.png

FK4b2vw.png

louis121

Alexander_Petrovic said:
you were just running from the Strip all the way to the far west, you're person is exhausted,

The distance was not that far and the exhaustion is an assumption that you are making about my character. My character may not be a 'tri-athlete' but he would be certainly fit enough to run that distance. Once I got into the water I wasn't hardly swimming, as after you jumped in you didn't continue to carry on with the chase.

Regarding the de-sync, what I said above still stands. I was concentrating on getting away and ignorning any moaning in /pm or /b and as my character did not drop I had no doubts in my mind I would carry on.

That is all I have to say on the matter as I am not going to keep going around in circles with you, continuing to repeat my justifcations. I'm going to leave this to the admins now.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Well, it's pretty clear to me you'be been tased, but the desynch might have been compromising the RP scene. I am willing to allow a re-RP of the scene, as long as both parties agree.

Gamingalkaline

Silver Member
Honestly, its been about a week, I dunno if he has CK'd, but I'd say a void of the situation if you want to authorize it.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Authorizing a void for that respective scene, as requested.

gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: The complainer requested a void of the reported scene and it has been granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.