Complaint on Dimitry Kuznecov

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankSinatra

Banned
Your master account: Sinatra
Your character: Chloe Conway
Their name(s): Dimitry Kuznecov
Offense: Exceeding the scam limit (scammed me out of $14,000)
Re-count of situation/description: I made an ad saying something like "Looking to sell unused weapon movie props. Call me!" to try to sell shotguns and I get an offer of $14k for one shotgun from Dimitry Kuznecov. I thought it sounded like a fair deal and was sure I wouldn't get scammed because if he did, he'd be breaking the rules. So we met at the bank in Palomino Creek where he was 'going to get his money out'. He followed my to my house on his Sanchez. I got my shotgun out of the trunk and gave it to him, expecting to be paid. Next thing I know, he's gone in a flash on his Sanchez before I have time to react. So he promised to pay me more than is scammable and didn't pay it.
Witnesses: Jackson Young and Lucy Summers had me pulled over at the bank and were trying to get me to pay the $10,000 (bullshit) speeding ticket I had gotten before. I paid it in the bank and Dimitry Kuznecov was also there in the bank where he was apparently 'getting his money'.
Evidence:
fOJiVm2.jpg

Additional information:
Other Comments:I didn't take screenshots of when he offered to give me $14,000 for the shotgun because I thought they wouldn't be needed since scamming that much is not allowed. But he did offer me that much after I posted the advertisement. Also, I didn't get screenshots of when he took off in the Sanchez because he was too quick and reflexively I took out my Deagle but don't have binds installed yet so I tried to type a /ame for pulling my gun out so I wouldn't be asspulling. I hope Dimitry Kuznecov is punished appropriately for his actions.

FrankSinatra

Banned
You scammed me out of $14k because you took my gun and ran. It's a gun worth $14,000.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: Players are allowed to scam weapons as they don't have a preset value. Next time, you should ask for an OOC promise before making a deal.

Weapons do not have a value (such as materials) and instead we enforce what type of weapons can be robbed and scammed.

You may rob or scam the following:
9mm Pistol, Desert Eagle, Shotgun, MP5, AK-47, Country Rifle, Shovel, Baseball Bat, Golf Club, Flowers, Nightstick, Dildo, Vibrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.