Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppy

Donator
United European provinces of West Russia,
Your master account: Puppy
Your character: Katsuki Yamamoto
Their name(s): Dimitry Kuznecov
Offense: Non rp attempting to rob a trunk.
Re-count of situation/description: Logged in, saw Dimitry instantly run up to my car and open the trunk, look inside and close it, when I walked up to him and clearly caught him he simply ran off. No RP included in any actions.
Witnesses: Some stranger that was with him, dunno his id or name.
Evidence:
jLns43H.jpg

aXwrYWr.jpg

Additional information:
Other Comments: Told him to expect a complaint, appearantly something is wrong with me. I hardly doubt that though. So he has been informed.

Puppy

Donator
Re: complaint on dimitry kuznecov [Admin requested]

He had been informed twice, before making this complaint and after, yet he did not respond after 48 hours, so I would request an admin to decide based on my shown evidence or give him one last x amount of time.

I also would like to add that the fact that he robbed my car right when it spawned comes out to an obvious random robbery, Hence it was not roleplayed or planned, etc. And as far as I am aware random trunk robs/multiple trunk robberies etc are prohebited on the server.

[Doubleposted so this reply would be noticed]

rpxrite32

Bronze Member
Hello. Dimitry here.
Sorry, but can`t see anything wrong here.
As u can see, there is a /me, when I opened and closed your car trunk.
Lets wait for admin.

rpxrite32

Bronze Member
Almost all players are using that automatic generated messages and not making some special /me`s for opening/closing the trunk. This is, how I think. Maybe I`m wrong. That`s why I want to hear, what admin think...

Puppy

Donator
rpxrite32 said:
Almost all players are using that automatic generated messages and not making some special /me`s for opening/closing the trunk. This is, how I think. Maybe I`m wrong. That`s why I want to hear, what admin think...

And a lot of people get banned for it, non rply opening trunks and attempting to rob them.

it's like, a cop cuffing a suspect, it generates an automatic /me yet they roleplay it.
Same for frisking people, giving people money, and so on. It's a type of roleplay you should put efford in to make it fair, not like /trunk open /trunk show and then run off because you're the biggest OG on the corner, you rob random trunks, you roleplay it, you don't.. You get a complaint, simple as that honestly. You also refused to roleplay me brightly seeing you, even trying to catch your attention etc. What's up with that then? No need to RP running off and ignoring someone who's trunk you're trying to rob because the WASD buttons generate animations and make you move so you don't have to RP? IMO, if that is how you RP, I honestly think you should go to some lighter RP server.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: The automated /me messages are there to help you save time and focus on the important things. He could have used more detailed /me messages if he wanted to, the automated ones will also suffice, since they're pretty self-explanatory. You can't check if a trunk it's locked or not, without actually attempting to open it.

ThePasst said:
Updated the rule about house burglaries, removed the part about vehicles as it's your own fault when you leave your trunk unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.