Not open for further replies.

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
Your master account:LarsJameson
Your character:Callum, Jake, Brittany, Lars Jameson
Their name(s):Danny Jenkins and Jason Jenkins
Offense:Non-RP
Re-count of situation/description:Me and some friends of mine were RPing late at night while no admins nor PD members were online. The original confrontation happened just outside and down the street from MPD. They approached us with AK-47s and began shouting, which is already Non-RP since they're right outside a police station. They also denied to respond to me in /b when I asked them is it a coincidence that they waited for admins and cops to be offline to rob us. They then proceeded to frisk my friend without /me, after being told a forum complaint would be posted they began to do /me's for everything. And then after being told he was sending screenshots one of the men made a smartass remark, saying, "That's fine, I have many if would like them." Below is a few screenshots of the situation. I have two witnesses to the situation and are willing to vouch for it.
Witnesses:Josh Penny, Mike Willis
Evidence:
Tk82czL.png

Vmpt5lG.png

TT0uelR.png

YdXFMPU.png

5ZMvFJx.png

Additional information:
Other Comments:

dinner

Donator
They approached us with AK-47s and began shouting, which is already Non-RP since they're right outside a police station.
Alright our characters are fugitives we don't care for the law, they hate the government and will fight it if they have to and have so its rply what our characters would do. And as far i as know i dont think there is a rule stating we cant rob someone near a PD.
They also denied to respond to me in /b when I asked them is it a coincidence that they waited for admins and cops to be offline to rob us.
Alright first off we didn't even see this and we didnt even see any thing coming from your character i was too busy trying to get your freind to rp.
They then proceeded to frisk my friend without /me, after being told a forum complaint would be posted they began to do /me's for everything.
So the reason the /me's started getting used was because i didnt realize my freind was bad a robbing someone but from what he told me he was confused with all of the switching from all of the OOC to IC talk. So when i saw him failing at this i rply yelled at him and started doing it properly myself.
(and i also remember your friend saying he only cared about us Being to close to the PD)

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: While the RP is perhaps not as good as might be expected, there have been no rules broken, in my opinion. In future please ensure you put maximum effort into your RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.