Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadd

Silver Member
Your master account:SeraBrad
Your character: Marshall Honeywell
Their name(s): Dallas Jordan and Jake Hopkins
Offense: DM and Powergaming
Re-count of situation/description: Me and a friend (Chris Rozells) were scrapping cars, two people ran into us, saying "lol" in the OOC chat, I got out and chased one asking him to come back. He started shooting me so I tried to get away in my car. He killed me and when I respawned at the hospital they killed me again.
Witnesses: Chris Rozells
Evidence: Screenshots (quality is low, had to convert them to gif files because they were too big)
Additional information: Have witness
Other Comments:

Vasyvasi99

Bronze Member
In my defence I can only say that I roleplayed pulling my gun out and shooting with my key-binder...If it helps I'll post the keybind here:
/ame Puts his right hand under his vest and takes out a 9mm pistol out of an holster as he turns off the safety and presses the trigger and starts shooting

Breadd

Silver Member
Vasyvasi99 said:
In my defence I can only say that I roleplayed pulling my gun out and shooting with my key-binder...If it helps I'll post the keybind here:
/ame Puts his right hand under his vest and takes out a 9mm pistol out of an holster as he turns off the safety and presses the trigger and starts shooting
Well it didn't say "Puts his right hand under his vest and takes out a 9mm pistol out of an holster as he turns off the safety and presses the trigger and starts shooting" to me, and what about when you pulled up beside me after I respawned and just shot me out of the car?

Davis

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: Lack of evidence to suggest any powergaming or deathmatching occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.