Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Donator
Your master account: Sveabang
Your character: Albert Huffington
Their name(s): Cody Williams.
Offense: OOC Fuckery and Power Gaming.
Re-count of situation/description: Well, we RP'ed and he got pissed off on me. He rammed me several times with his bike into my banshee which costs a shitload to repair, but unfortunately, I have no evidence. I decided to fraps and caught him when he was in a boxville and rammed my vehicle a few times without any kind of RP.
Witnesses:
Date (when it happened): Right now.
Evidence: Video

Additional information:
Other Comments:

Sliver

Donator
luke2300 said:
There was an earlier incident I witnessed where he rammed the Banshee upon it coming out of the repair garage in Palomino Creek.
Even though there is no evidence, I can confirm. His OOC Fuckery occured more than once.

Sliver

Donator
Because you had already rammed it. Even if I had parked it there, which I didnt(you rammed it, but didnt get it on tape), you can't just drive through cars like that.. Would you bust through a car like that after an argument? If so, you really should do some anger management, but I doubt you are like that IRL. Please explain yourself properly.

Sliver

Donator
I didnt ram you.. I was parked in the right side of the road and I started driving, and you rammed my door. But I RP'ed that, comparing to the way you just took a boxville and rammed my car to hell. What're you on about? I want you to explain yourself... Properly, please!

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Ban
Length: 3 Days
Reason/Details: Clear powergame, you didn't roleplay the effects of you ramming the car whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.