Complaint on Cody Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGPilot

Bronze Member
Your master account: Radoslav

Your character: Vincent_McClain

Their name(s): Cody_Williams

Offense:Using /b chat for IC reason and causing fake lose of connection.

Re-count of situation/description:
I was on a speedtrap, something normal for us, at Hampton Barns and I would like to remind that I was visible for the drivers. However, that guy approached me and didn't even thought to slow down or turn his headlights on because the time was 22:00. I firstly activated only the flashing lights plus megaphone, but he didn't pulled over so I turned the sirens and apparently he stepped on the gas and I may confirm this cuz it's not so hard to recognize when someone is driving with 20 MPH and 70-80 MPH. We busted him on route 87, over FC Gas Station and while I was instructing him what to he didn't stop to disturb us over /b. Few minutes after he complaned on /b he alt tabbed for more than 30 seconds that's why I PMed my colleague to watch the individual and how he would "lose connection". Just 3 seconds after my PM Cody Williams "lost connection" and never came back.

Witnesses: Calvin Elliot

Date (when it happened):17th of July, 2014.

Evidence:
sa_mp_377.png

rsz_sa_mp_378.png

Additional information: N/A

Other Comments: N/A

Codyadams2000

Hmm.. I lost connection then when I rejoined you were gone. Also you started talking to me OOC.

Elliot

Donator
We waited for over 5 mins for you to return, You never so we left, Also you started talking in /B stating, " The reason i never stoped was because i never seen you", In which the officer replyed, i then told you to Cut the /B you then contiuned to, so i toggled /b..

Bauer

Retired Admin
gNPsFZu.png

The complaint was unsuccessful.
Your complaint has been unsuccessful, and the player will not be punished in any way, or for any length of time.

Reason/Details: No reply from complainer. To Cody: Next time get back within 5 minutes or you could be banned for avoiding RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.