Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollinaro

Donator
Your master account: pyster
Your character: Joe Mollinaro
Their name(s): Charlie McFornell
Offense: PG / Non RP fear, Stall RP
Re-count of situation/description: So me and my friend decided to kidnap someone who was inside of CHC farm, we told him to get inside of our car and firstly he decided that his character has no fear of a shotgun aimed as his head (superman), then he started stalling RP and creating stupid arguments attempting to avoid the RP, in the end he decided that he could just see the kick coming from his back [MG] and to back away (avoiding the kick) and lastly get in the house without leaving anyone chance to answer his /me locking himself into the house.
Witnesses: Cesar Barreiros
Evidence:
ai0q8by5897b2s0ag3yj.png

3orbm71bbzwnvjsd00ne.png

e4iaiz2a1cqy68y58vn1.png

1ua9r84iz1z7eh5771es.png
Additional information: He's aware of the complaint.
Other Comments: N/A.

TheRemnage

Silver Member
Well, Mr. Pyster. I'd hate to be a judge here but it seems like you're the one who keeps breaking the rules if you get into arguments with everyone. I doubt EVERYONE are breaking the rules?

Tmguitar397

Donator
Hi, Charlie_McFornell here

Regarding Fear - As every CHC or veteran knows, Charlie_McFornell has been in so many gunfights, brawls, held at gunpoint, and close to death so many times, that eventually I build my immunity for fear of a shotgun from the local supermarket. I doubt that a soldier with 20 years of war is afraid of a gun held at him by two amateurs and in the same way I feel that my character should not be afraid of a gun after 30 years of crime and what not.

Regarding the kick - He said that he kicked me in the balls from behind... As a human, I never see someone standing with his legs open (apart from Ronaldo) and I really honestly doubt how a fat ass character could place his fat leg between my closed legs. I was really tired of this amateur stuff that, I assumed that he hit the back of my leg, because let's face it, if someone kicks someone from behind aiming for the testicles, you'll end up hitting his shin or tighs. I avoided/ didn't hurt from the kick and I made a run for the very near by house.

Gun- When I made a run for the house he immediately did a /me getting out the gun and shooting at me. As I recall of many times in the past, if you RP a /me shooting, you can shoot in game/ scriptwise or whatever you want t call it. Since he didn't hit me scriptwise/ in game... Then It didn't affect my run and I could run safely since I wasn't hit. (In fact I had full HP).

Locking myself in - I barricaded the door with the many furniture found inside since I didn't have the key and henceforth was locked in IC'ly. I then peeked out of the window IC'ly, yes there is a window in game. And talked to them OOC'ly.

Stalling RP - After I entered.. I called 911, when I was peeking through the window IC'ly, I was talking to them OOC'ly with /b and since they argued so much and wanted to win the RP so badly the police eventually came.

If people are so butthurt that and I am Powergaming because I've had so much violence in my life that I am not afraid of a gun, then I'll RP the scene once more, I didn't have any money on me just 2k and no I do not have any screenshots I honestly did not think this will end up as a complaint. If you have any further issues or problems do not hesitate to ask so we can discuss. :)

Mollinaro

Donator
Tmguitar397 said:
Hi, Charlie_McFornell here

Regarding Fear - As every CHC or veteran knows, Charlie_McFornell has been in so many gunfights, brawls, held at gunpoint, and close to death so many times, that eventually I build my immunity for fear of a shotgun from the local supermarket. I doubt that a soldier with 20 years of war is afraid of a gun held at him by two amateurs and in the same way I feel that my character should not be afraid of a gun after 30 years of crime and what not.

Regarding the kick - He said that he kicked me in the balls from behind... As a human, I never see someone standing with his legs open (apart from Ronaldo) and I really honestly doubt how a fat ass character could place his fat leg between my closed legs. I was really tired of this amateur stuff that, I assumed that he hit the back of my leg, because let's face it, if someone kicks someone from behind aiming for the testicles, you'll end up hitting his shin or tighs. I avoided/ didn't hurt from the kick and I made a run for the very near by house.

Gun- When I made a run for the house he immediately did a /me getting out the gun and shooting at me. As I recall of many times in the past, if you RP a /me shooting, you can shoot in game/ scriptwise or whatever you want t call it. Since he didn't hit me scriptwise/ in game... Then It didn't affect my run and I could run safely since I wasn't hit. (In fact I had full HP).

Locking myself in - I barricaded the door with the many furniture found inside since I didn't have the key and henceforth was locked in IC'ly. I then peeked out of the window IC'ly, yes there is a window in game. And talked to them OOC'ly.

Stalling RP - After I entered.. I called 911, when I was peeking through the window IC'ly, I was talking to them OOC'ly with /b and since they argued so much and wanted to win the RP so badly the police eventually came.

If people are so butthurt that and I am Powergaming because I've had so much violence in my life that I am not afraid of a gun, then I'll RP the scene once more, I didn't have any money on me just 2k and no I do not have any screenshots I honestly did not think this will end up as a complaint. If you have any further issues or problems do not hesitate to ask so we can discuss. :)

I didn't have time to shoot you as we typed at the same time, and when I stopped typing I saw you getting in the house instantly, you didn't even gave me time to answer your /me.
Waiting admin decision, you always need to RP fear, being in gunfights before doesn't mean you are able to dodge fear, everyone is affraid to die, so you must act like it, always.

Davis

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: 30 minutes
Length: Admin jail
Reason/Details: 'I've been in a lot of gun fights' isn't a reason to fail to RP the fear of a gun, don't let it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.