Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Donator
Your master account: Chris
Your character: Ricardo Chevez
Their name(s): Butch Oswalds and Marshall Flemming
Offense: Non-rp fear, PGing, MGing and DM
Re-count of situation/description: A random suited man (butch) came into our club (6v1) and began staying he was going to kill us and burn our place down. He RPed no fear, someone then picked up a knife from the kitchen and then he walked around to the back of the house. I then walked right up to him (as far as out player models could go) and swung my arm around attempting to attack him, he then kicked me in the nuts (he would have had to bend his legs to a 60 to 70 degrees to actually manage to do that (also have lightening fast reactions). As soon as he did that the guy knew exactly when to come in and began spraying us all down.
Witnesses: Everyone in the death logs (I had power cut and lost them, I will add them ASAP)
Evidence:
Claiming there was a /r, I am certain there was not one made. Could this be checked, if this is untrue then I would also like to add OOC lies to this.
5604c69054.jpg

Death Logs
(I lost them, give me a few hours to get them off BigD, I had a power cut)

Please note the time between my /me and the death logs.

His PG
f71cdaeb30.jpg

They had no RP reason to come in and start provoking us. They just wanted to shoot us because of our war with their previous faction (they CKed by the way)
Additional information: It's stupid. Trigger happy little kids thinking they are James Bond walking into a hood of mexicans and lightening fast reactions.
Other Comments:

Toneh

Silver Member
You draw conclusions like you're God, you have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, I did use the radio, multiple times (Admins, feel free to check the logs for this), we had it all planned out infront, one of us just got bugged and the other crashed. This has nothing to do with our previous faction, which wasn't even started up yet. What happened in that HQ of yours was nothing but a standard gang attack, knowing both of our factions are at war and always have been, even before The Firm closed down. Now don't go say ''Oh you restarted, we can't just start in a war again) because that's definetely not the case. Throughout the past 2 days, our members have gotten into beef with your members, add that up with you being seen around Ancelotti who we are having a conflict with adds up to you getting attacked for multiple reasons.

About the RP'd fight, you grabbed me by the throat, I reacted by kicking you in the crotch from the moment you grabbed my throat which doesn't require superhuman speed. Just try and grab someone by the throat in real life, you'll see what happens.

UnkindMuse

Banned
Our problem was not with the previous biker faction. We both Cked since then. The dispute was from before the faction closed down. We had brought it back up, therefore also igniting the war.

We arranged the attack BEFORE he turned up at your HQ. Unfortunately, my driver was Ajailed. I hotwired a vehicle and drove to the HQ. When I entered, I bugged and was spawned by inside track. He was constantly radio chatting me to hurry up. When I entered, I sprint down the stairs, only to notice you weren't there. I go back up, hear you talking and immediately begin shooting you. The only /me I saw of you attacking Butch was having your hand around your throat. You straight away begin to whine in /B.

Chris

Donator
Toneh said:
You draw conclusions like you're God, you have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, I did use the radio, multiple times (Admins, feel free to check the logs for this), we had it all planned out infront, one of us just got bugged and the other crashed. This has nothing to do with our previous faction, which wasn't even started up yet. What happened in that HQ of yours was nothing but a standard gang attack, knowing both of our factions are at war and always have been, even before The Firm closed down. Now don't go say ''Oh you restarted, we can't just start in a war again) because that's definetely not the case. Throughout the past 2 days, our members have gotten into beef with your members, add that up with you being seen around Ancelotti who we are having a conflict with adds up to you getting attacked for multiple reasons.

About the RP'd fight, you grabbed me by the throat, I reacted by kicking you in the crotch from the moment you grabbed my throat which doesn't require superhuman speed. Just try and grab someone by the throat in real life, you'll see what happens.

1. I don't care why you think you're at war. It was the poor RP that came with it.

2. "Grabbed me by the throat"... Please google headlock. And how close I was to you, the angle you would have had to bend your leg would have been inhuman if you were to reach my crotch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@theotherguy

Okay, considering we also said the door was locked but okay. He ignored that.

"You straight away begin to whine in /B." - check the reply above about the /me.

I think you're just DM happy little kids. You don't understand the what actual RP is. You just want to shoot everyone and RP no fear at all. It's people like you that don't understand there are RP outside shooting than is hurting this server.

I honestly can't be bothered to follow this. I'm not going to reply nor update this thread. It can be locked if you wish. I would like you to think about your factions future if this is your RP.

I would NEVER walk in to a building full of gang bangers all alone and start threatening them... But yea... you're James Bond GG>

UnkindMuse

Banned
Chris said:
Toneh said:

1. I don't care why you think you're at war. It was the poor RP that came with it.

2. "Grabbed me by the throat"... Please google headlock. And how close I was to you, the angle you would have had to bend your leg would have been inhuman if you were to reach my crotch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@theotherguy

Okay, considering we also said the door was locked but okay. He ignored that.

"You straight away begin to whine in /B." - check the reply above about the /me.

I think you're just DM happy little kids. You don't understand the what actual RP is. You just want to shoot everyone and RP no fear at all. It's people like you that don't understand there are RP outside shooting than is hurting this server.

I honestly can't be bothered to follow this. I'm not going to reply nor update this thread. It can be locked if you wish. I would like you to think about your factions future if this is your RP.

I would NEVER walk in to a building full of gang bangers all alone and start threatening them... But yea... you're James Bond GG>

I didn't know the door was locked. Sorry. You do whine straight away in /b - at least two of you did.

ConorM1215

Donator
Hello there,

Just putting my input in here, as I was there at the time; Dulce_Marquez.

For me, the issue isn't the killing or how the roleplay occurred at all. For me the issue lies with how the roleplay was carried out by the players starting it.
The standard for the role play in my opinion was piss poor. I've seen you both role play before and I know you are very capable of doing much more, but aside
from the lack of common sense that one would not walk alone, into a building with six or seven known criminals, then begin speaking about burning there home down
and threaten to murder them. He would then not continue to do so while he is being cornered my six or seven known criminals. Be it war or not that is plain stupidity. As for the radio communication. I did not see any chat or any role play from the stranger indicating he was using a radio at all so all I can take from that is metagaming. I cannot prove my concern so I won't push on it. Nor do I care to do so. The role play was disappointing to partake in; be the outcome a good one or bad.

That is my input, take it as you wish. Not looking for any action to be taken. I would be happy with the criticism being acknowledged and worked on.

UnkindMuse

Banned
ConorM1215 said:
Hello there,

Just putting my input in here, as I was there at the time; Dulce_Marquez.

For me, the issue isn't the killing or how the roleplay occurred at all. For me the issue lies with how the roleplay was carried out by the players starting it.
The standard for the role play in my opinion was piss poor. I've seen you both role play before and I know you are very capable of doing much more, but aside
from the lack of common sense that one would not walk alone, into a building with six or seven known criminals, then begin speaking about burning there home down
and threaten to murder them. He would then not continue to do so while he is being cornered my six or seven known criminals. Be it war or not that is plain stupidity. As for the radio communication. I did not see any chat or any role play from the stranger indicating he was using a radio at all so all I can take from that is metagaming. I cannot prove my concern so I won't push on it. Nor do I care to do so. The role play was disappointing to partake in; be the outcome a good one or bad.

That is my input, take it as you wish. Not looking for any action to be taken. I would be happy with the criticism being acknowledged and worked on.

I assure you, Butch contacted me as soon as possible to turn up to the scene; he didn't expect me to be later. As previously stated, my driver(And associate) crashed, in which came the late appearance. The attack didn't go down as well as planned because of this and myself bugged upon entrance of your HQ. It was supposed to be a quick job, Butch distracts - myself and the associate run in, gun down and leave. Instead, due to my late appearance - you begin to attack my friend, etc etc.

Think of it this way:
The faction has returned and we're showing no remorse. We were previously in a large dispute and at war - we come back and continue this.

This was a gang attack and in no way deathmatch, we used radios for communications so there was no metagaming, Chris said he put his hand around Butch's neck - then later tells him to look up "Headlock", this is a completely different thing and therefore Butch's actions are completely legitimate, no powergame and as for the entering and coming up against you guys; you are NOT well known, possibly one or two of you would be known. Your gang is known to have gone downhill and have lack of members ICly, not just OOCly. Finally - how would he have known that there would be 5/6 of you in there? And how would he have known that I would have taken longer to get there? He expected me to be there thirty seconds flat. Maybe myself telling him that I'm outside calmed him, soothed his fears? Who knows? Your faction were previously bitch boys of the Firm, we all got destroyed(I witnessed this first hand), maybe he didn't expect you all to forget him?
This could justify his fear, so possibly no Non-RP fear.

Chris

Donator
"Then later tells him to look up "Headlock", this is a completely different thing and therefore Butch's actions are completely legitimate, no powergame"

Check the top /me on the PG evidence

"we used radios for communications so there was no metagaming"

I did not see one /r

"how would he have known that there would be 5/6 of you in there?"

The fact he saw us.... but RIp. He was still the only one there acting like James Bond.

"Butch distracts - myself and the associate run in, gun down and leave"

So you bring you faction back after so long and the first thing you do is reestablish a war for no reason what so ever. Honestly it just sounds like you want a run and gun DM faction.

UnkindMuse

Banned
Chris said:
"Then later tells him to look up "Headlock", this is a completely different thing and therefore Butch's actions are completely legitimate, no powergame"

Check the top /me on the PG evidence

Just saw the part about the headlock. I'll let Toneh argue that case.

"we used radios for communications so there was no metagaming"

I did not see one /r
I assure you, there was.

"how would he have known that there would be 5/6 of you in there?"

The fact he saw us.... but RIp. He was still the only one there acting like James Bond.

I mean the moment he entered. He enters with intention of burning it down, how would he have known you were in there in the first place?

"Butch distracts - myself and the associate run in, gun down and leave"

So you bring you faction back after so long and the first thing you do is reestablish a war for no reason what so ever. Honestly it just sounds like you want a run and gun DM faction.

They're unforgiven from previous events, we return with no mercy.

Toneh

Silver Member
You're RPing as the flash? You can't just put a headlock onto someone in one second while that person is facing you, think realistic for one second please. I used /lr instead of regular /r as I usually do, admins can confirm this by checking the logs. We are not trying to establish a DM faction, knowing our past with MAL 13 and then you guys provoking our members the first day we re-created the faction, gives us plenty of reasons to start another war with you. Seems to me you just can't take a loss. :oldtimer:

Status
Not open for further replies.