Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyW

Gold Member
Your master account: somedude224
Your character: Nicholas Scaletta
Their name(s): Brooke Hardy
Offense: DM
Re-count of situation/description: I was at Town Hall, and I saw a girl lying on the ground with a knife in her back. Among asking what happened, a man confessed to stabbing her. After the man left, I accused Brooke of being responsible for not helping. We threw back insults until I just decided to leave after she opened her trunk in a threatening manner. I then get hit by a bullet who is driving non-rply, though at a slow speed. As soon as I get up she pulls a gun on me. Assuming she is going to rob me, I comply and RP. I pull out my phone and then she says that she shoots me in the head due to being started by the phone. However instead of just letting me RP injuries after the first shot, she just shoots me to death.
Witnesses: Richard Starkey, Ashley Wilson
Date (when it happened): Sunday, July 13th, 2014
Evidence:
sa_mp_024.png
sa_mp_023.png

Additional information: I tried to talk to her about the situation, in which she just ignored me. Then after I informed her I was making a complaint, she just responded with a horrible attitude.
Other Comments: Before you say I am just mad about being killed, realize that I have been killed before multiple times, and I didn't have any special items on me that would be taken if I was to to die. I do not care about dying.

MrAwesome

Donator
that's a valid reason, idk what you're talking about, and how that's DM.
it's a valid reason, which means it isn't DM.. soooo.

NickyW

Gold Member
No, you pulled a gun on me with the intent to kill me, for no valid reason other than me insulting you.

Please explain your reason for killing me,

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I would like to read an explanation as well, from your part Mr.Awesome - you did not had a valid reason to kill him, which by rules, means death-matching.

MrAwesome

Donator
For one - he was insulting me for just standing around and being an idiot, and two - he was blaming /me/ for the death, or the injuries, of my friend, and I didn't find it serious until it ended up being in her spine.

NickyW

Gold Member
So using that logic. In real life if someone walked up to you and said "You're a bitch and it's your fault that your old friend was in a car accident" You'd shoot them in the head in front of two other people? It just doesn't seem very realistic to me.

MrAwesome

Donator
Exactly why this is real life, right? If people RPed like they did in real life, and if they had not, they'd get banned, the server population would be less than 10.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Still not a valid reason to kill someone. Do sides got anything else to add?

MrAwesome

Donator
Kay-Kay said:
Still not a valid reason to kill someone. Do sides got anything else to add?
What do you mean it's not a valid reason?
Characters go through tough shit, and I could type out an entire book to tell you why my character had to shoot him, but if you find that it's not a reason, go right ahead to do whatever. He did pull out his phone when I did ask for his gun, and previously in other RPs he kept grabbing something in his waistline. I don't know about other characters, but mine doesn't take any shit. He pulled a phone instead of a gun, when my character was heavily convinced that he had a gun. Yes, my RP could have been better, but it was 2 am and I was tired as fuck.

NickyW

Gold Member
Well, I was considering dropping this, but considering the complainee continues to insist they were justified in killing me, I guess I'll just leave an admin to their decision.

That's all I have to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.