Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollinaro

Donator
Your master account: pyster
Your character: Joe Mollinaro
Their name(s): Bernardo Constantini
Offense: PG
Re-count of situation/description: So me and a friend decided to kidnap someone who was selling his house in Bayside, my friend called him and set up a meeting, I went with him with my shotgun and the plan was to kidnap him, so my friend left me 1 block before the house so Bernardo couldn't see me coming with him, they got inside of the house and I ran towards the house, I got in and told Bernardo drop his phone and to my friend to smash it against the wall and he complied. Then ordered him to get out so we could put him on the trunk and kidnap him to somewhere so we could try and ask the government money for his life, so he walked towards the door and decided to pretend that he was leaving the house and as you know, when you type /exit the character doesn't get out of the house instantly, so I thought he typed it and decided to make /exit so I could give him orders to get in the trunk ASAP, but here comes the powergame when he locked himself inside of the house not letting me react RPly.
Witnesses: Michael Spencer
Evidence: [video]http://youtu.be/18MkcRIst_w[/video]
Additional information: He knows about the complaint.
Other Comments: You know how hard is to be illegal in RC-RP when this kind of this happens it makes my character really hard to get successful with robs / kidnaps, etc... I always get an hard time with people that Stall RP or don't RP any fear, but this time I got a good evidence.

Hitman47

Donator
Yes, I am the witness Michael Spencer. When we wanted to leave the house, his character stopped in the middle of the hall, waiting for us to leave, but pyster waited for Bernardo to get near the door so he can't escape. Bernardo used this situation to lock his house door when we left, which in my opinion is a MASSIVE poweegaming because in that situation we wouldn't let him do that.

I may add that the person did not want to make an agreement although we wanted to continue the RP. He has bad attitude,

TheRemnage

Silver Member
Right, time to explain my side of the story.

So, I came to the house with the hopes of selling the house as I see a male pulling over with a Clover. I think to myself, how likely would it be that someone would pull over in a car like that to buy a house worth a million? So, I decide to call Axiom as a precausion before I even step out of the vehicle. Notice how I call Axiom and not SASP, meaning if Axiom does show up and I am wrong I can tell them that they can go again whilst it would be a bit more serious with the SASP, RPly. I then proceed with storing everything I have in my briefcase, which is then left in the chopper.

When I step inside, another male runs in with a shotgun. Sure, I RP fear and put my hands up. The male then tells me to smash the phone in the wall. I try to buy some time as I knew Axiom was on their way, so I "accidently" drop it. The other stranger then picks it up and smashes it to the wall. After this, he tells me to go outside. I proceed with walking up the door. He then, scriptly, writes /exit, meaning he exits the house. So, as he does that, I quickly RPly lock the door, and then use the command /lockhouse. I don't see how this is powergame as he did in fact exit the house before me. His excuse is that "IRL he wouldn't let me do that". Well, the sherlock he is, he did in fact exit the house before me and if he scriptwisely does that it's not my problem. I take that as he RPly left the house before me as well, as he probably hadn't thought of the fact that I would lock the door.

He then starts complaining. After a while I tell them in /b that we can just continue and that I'll be outside but then they complain about the fact that "I have a bad attitude", which I take as an insult as I don't have a bad attitude, and tells me that he's going to report me. I say sure and leave.

Mollinaro

Donator
TheRemnage said:
Right, time to explain my side of the story.

So, I came to the house with the hopes of selling the house as I see a male pulling over with a Clover. I think to myself, how likely would it be that someone would pull over in a car like that to buy a house worth a million? So, I decide to call Axiom as a precausion before I even step out of the vehicle. Notice how I call Axiom and not SASP, meaning if Axiom does show up and I am wrong I can tell them that they can go again whilst it would be a bit more serious with the SASP, RPly. I then proceed with storing everything I have in my briefcase, which is then left in the chopper.

When I step inside, another male runs in with a shotgun. Sure, I RP fear and put my hands up. The male then tells me to smash the phone in the wall. I try to buy some time as I knew Axiom was on their way, so I "accidently" drop it. The other stranger then picks it up and smashes it to the wall. After this, he tells me to go outside. I proceed with walking up the door. He then, scriptly, writes /exit, meaning he exits the house. So, as he does that, I quickly RPly lock the door, and then use the command /lockhouse. I don't see how this is powergame as he did in fact exit the house before me. His excuse is that "IRL he wouldn't let me do that". Well, the sherlock he is, he did in fact exit the house before me and if he scriptwisely does that it's not my problem. I take that as he RPly left the house before me as well, as he probably hadn't thought of the fact that I would lock the door.

He then starts complaining. After a while I tell them in /b that we can just continue and that I'll be outside but then they complain about the fact that "I have a bad attitude", which I take as an insult as I don't have a bad attitude, and tells me that he's going to report me. I say sure and leave.

LOL, you decided to RP when your axiom friend came out and probably when you stored all your things inside of the house, please, don't try to make me a fool, then I gave you 2 options before posting the complaint, or you either would RP as you came out with us or I would post a complaint on you.
And your choice was to continue the RP as you actually locked yourself inside of the house, so I had to bring this to a complaint.

Waiting for admin decision.

Hitman47

Donator
TheRemnage said:
I then proceed with storing everything I have in my briefcase, which is then left in the chopper.

How can you fly a chopper and in the mean time store everything in a briefcase?

TheRemnage said:
After this, he tells me to go outside. I proceed with walking up the door. He then, scriptly, writes /exit, meaning he exits the house. So, as he does that, I quickly RPly lock the door, and then use the command /lockhouse. I don't see how this is powergame as he did in fact exit the house before me. His excuse is that "IRL he wouldn't let me do that". Well, the sherlock he is, he did in fact exit the house before me and if he scriptwisely does that it's not my problem. I take that as he RPly left the house before me as well, as he probably hadn't thought of the fact that I would lock the door.

Dude, he was behind you when he wanted to exit. He thought that you already /exit so he did the same, but you clearly wanted to PG it and you waited so he thought that you already wrote the command. We are accusing you for PGing, because you clearly did it when you stood and waited for us to /exit. We don't care about your /me when we /exit'd.

TheRemnage

Silver Member
I did not store it when I was flying, obviously I stored it when I had landed. I did not store anything in my house and I was willing to continue RPing as if I was outside my house. I had already called Axiom before you started robbing me. And you stood infront of me, going out before me, not my problem if you do /exit before I do.

Hitman47

Donator
TheRemnage said:
I did not store it when I was flying, obviously I stored it when I had landed. I did not store anything in my house and I was willing to continue RPing as if I was outside my house. I had already called Axiom before you started robbing me. And you stood infront of me, going out before me, not my problem if you do /exit before I do.

Well you see, you don't want to read my comments and that's why you are talking nonsense. I stood in front of you when I got out, true, but pyster stood behind you when he /exit'd. That's why is this complaint all about.

TheRemnage

Silver Member
I read your comments, but you're not reading mine. He might've been behind me, but it doesn't matter as he went out before me. He might've went around me, what do I know, it's really your fault taht you went out before me.

Mollinaro

Donator
I went out before you scriptwisely, I was behind you mate, as you directed yourself towards the entrance you would obviously leave the house, my character would never let you close and lock the door because I was BEHIND YOU with a shotgun, you should never try to take advantage of the mechanicals of the game.

TheRemnage

Silver Member
As I said, you were indeed behind me but what do I know, you might've gone around me? You went out before me scriptwisely, thus also RPly. You clearly didn't think of the fact that I'd lock the door. You didn't win this RP, deal with it. You can't win every RP session. I'm not taking advantage of the mechanicals in game, I'm simply roleplaying properly which is something you obviously can't cope with.

Status
Not open for further replies.