What's new

Complaint on Becca

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

spotify listener
Owner
Vangelico said:
Earl, and TommyB, I have had a ball on this server with VERY little incidents that were legitiment, and this is nothing against you and your server, however the administration is fuckin up.
Yeah no, you're the problem here. Becca has been nothing but respectful to you and you're being a little shit. I'm not even going to bother considering this complaint until you apologize to her for being an asshole. Not the other way around.

Oh and you can shove that $50 up your ass btw.

Vangelico

Banned
TommyB said:
Vangelico said:
Earl, and TommyB, I have had a ball on this server with VERY little incidents that were legitiment, and this is nothing against you and your server, however the administration is fuckin up.
Yeah no, you're the problem here. Becca has been nothing but respectful to you and you're being a little shit. I'm not even going to bother considering this complaint until you apologize to her for being an asshole. Not the other way around.

Oh and you can shove that $50 up your ass btw.
I'm sure there's a lot more money flowing into your paycheck off-stream, so I'm sure that $50 won't do much for you, not like $50 is worth a dime in my ora.

Becca was disrespectful to me from the start of this whole incident, and regardless of how many likes you got from your friends, she should've done more research before even considering to ban me. I have EVERY right to be upset because this is the third time your administration team has been fucking around with my schedule and there's money to be made.

The problem isn't me, I didn't disrespect her in anyway, however my language simply displayed my attitude. Had I known she would've replied that quickly, I would've been a lot more cool. BUT on the contrary, the last ban appeal I made didn't get answered until the day I got unbanned.

By the way, all those likes you received don't mean shit to me unless it's like by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.