Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Retired Admin
Your master account: Manu
Your character: Kevin Sterling
Their name(s): Adolf Schultheiss
Offense: Refusing to RP/Powergaming
Re-count of situation/description: Adolf was riding in a utility van when we (me and the witnesses below) went on our way towards the scrapyard. As I was talking to another guy, Adolf ran over one of our members (Jefferson IIRC). Me (in the Flatbed) Decided to go after him and ram him off the road for what he has done. Because he didn't RP me smashing him to the side of the road, I decided to start recording the whole deal where we follow him. As you can see in the video, Adolf didn't RP anything when he crashed into the building/fence/etc. And at the end he also drives off a (small) cliff.
Witnesses: Jefferson Baker, Callum Jameson, Mike Willis
Evidence: This youtube video. I fast-forwarded a part where nothing happened (but it's still in the video)
Link in case the youtube tag doesn't work
Additional information: He has been informed about the complaint
88bc28b6f6.jpg

Other Comments:
I added an even more detailed post right here

Also, this may seem a little out of place, but may I note that this user has been recently unbanned (Thursday 12/06), and he already has 3 complaints on him.

Caine Bufford

Donator
Manu said:
Your master account: Manu
Your character: Kevin Sterling
Their name(s): Adolf Schultheiss
Offense: Refusing to RP/Powergaming
Re-count of situation/description: Adolf was riding in a utility van when we (me and the witnesses below) went on our way towards the scrapyard. As I was talking to another guy, Adolf ran over one of our members (Jefferson IIRC). Me (in the Flatbed) Decided to go after him and ram him off the road for what he has done. Because he didn't RP me smashing him to the side of the road, I decided to start recording the whole deal where we follow him. As you can see in the video, Adolf didn't RP anything when he crashed into the building/fence/etc. And at the end he also drives off a (small) cliff.

1. I didn't crash in anything going at high speeds, so I didn't have to RP them.
2. I didn't drive off a "small cliff", I drove down the road towards the fishing boat, I fail to see a small cliff in that area, please englithen me.
3. You didn't "ram me off the road".

Please refrain from making up lies on reports next time.

Manu

Retired Admin
0:21 Lamp post
0:34 fence + pole
1:12 another fence

Forget about that small cliff thing, I was wrong about that. I did ram you off the road before I started the video. The report isn't about that but it does add the context.
Also I'll add more screenshots to this complaint as he just had another interaction. This post will be edited later

Edit: decided to make a new post instead, found two posts lower or just here

Caine Bufford

Donator
As I said, I was driving rather slowly, I don't think those impacts would have had much effects on me or on the car. :thumbup:

Manu

Retired Admin
Note: The evidence is added at the bottom of this post.

Alright I'll reply here again with what happened not even 30 minutes later after posting the complaint.

I was driving towards the townhall in my factions Sultan, when I drove around the corner on route 4 and Adolf hit me straight in my side, my car was flipped and completely damaged, Adolf's care wasn't. We were both going at enormous speeds (over 80mph probably, it had to be rather fast since my vehicle flipped) and I rp'd my injuries etc. Adolf's vehicle had its airbags deployed and apparently only had a minor wound on his head (which isn't realistic at all, especially since he didn't roleplay a seatbelt). I thought-Whatever, I can't be bothered to make another complaint against him- So I just decided to continue RP'ing it. Now here's where it's getting funky:

In the chase mentioned in the original post, it would be very unlikely for Adolf to see me in the cabin of the Flatbed, due to A: Me being in a higher position, B: it being a (relatively) high speed chase. But he still decides to stomp my face with his boots. (even though I never did anything to him, I chased him down and nothing else)

Fair enough, he hurts me without a reason, but he did powergame the action however! Look at the screenshot when he stomped my face: Callum launched himself at him but Adolf never replied to the action nor did he let him take the time to do any action, and he just rushes towards his car.

Alright whatever.. But lets continue shall we? Apparently stomping me in the face with steel-tipped boots wasn't enough for mister Adolf and he proceeds to run both me and Callum over with his vehicle. For what once again? Chasing him around because he ran over our brother in the first place? Very well. He proceeds to run me over multiple times with his vehicle (even carpark me for a little while). Obviously all of this together would've killed my character (@admin reading this: Would this be considered DM if my character would be dead IC'ly?).

At this point we just got annoyed and started telling him in local OOC that I would add this to the current report. He replies he had a good reason for all of this (me following him around, see original post).
Eventually, Adolf finally got away... Before logging out, not giving us (the rest of ADMC, we had three more people excluding me and callum online) the chance to retaliate for what he did.

Let me recap with the rules that he broke (in my opinion):
  1. Rule 1: No Powergaming
    Adolf clearly powergamed here, by not properly rolepalying his injuries from the car-crash, not allowing Callum to retaliate
  2. Rule 1: No metagaming (This is my personal opinion about breaking this rule, the admin dealing with this will decide obviously)
    Adolf also Metagamed knowing me as the driver of the Flatbed in the original post. I never got out of the truck and never interacted with him otherwise. I posted my arguments in a different paragraph why already.
  3. Rule 2: No Deatmatching (Again this is my personal opinion, read above)
    He never had any good reason to do all of this to me. If you consider chasing someone around FOR HURTING A CLUBMATE BEFORE a good reason to mutilate/kill a person... Well then you have some serious problems (IC'ly, ofcourse).
    This rule also includes car-parking, something that Adolf also did.
  4. Rule 30: Using OOC methods to escape roleplay is strictly forbidden.
    Seeing as there were multiple ADMC members available and the incident happening only a couple of meters away from The Welcome Pump in Dillimore (our HQ) it is more than likely that they would take care of Adolf after he left us. Him quiting the game after this incident clearly shows the breaching of rule 30
    (You may not: /q to avoid a roleplay situation)

Now for the evidence:
  1. A small videoclip showing where the Sultan originally ended up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgyN22n8Opo
  2. Screenshot right when the accident happened: Pic1
  3. Screenshots of Adolf not roleplaying his injuries properly Pic2 and Pic3
  4. Screenshot of Adolf 'remembering that bitch' Pic4
  5. Screenshots of Adolf hitting my face and running away afterwards Pic 5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8
  6. Screenshots of Adolf rushing his car towards me and carparking me Pic9 Pic10 Pic11
  7. Screenshot of me telling him that I never interacted with him before out of that one time chase Pic12
  8. Screenshots confirming that he wasn't online anymore less than a minute after the roleplay Pic13 Pic14

An added witness would be: Kimberly North

That basicly sums it all up. I believe I have nothing more to add.

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
I was there after the initial impact. I left the pump to go and get my paycheck. So I get on my bike and then I see Adolf on the ground, and Kevin flipped over in a Sultan. Adolf proceeded to RP a small injury although they hit hard enough for Kevin's car to flip. And as well as after stomping on him saying he remembers him even though he never saw his face, I rushed after him in which he did not respond to my RP in any way and got the truck and left. Things happened from then on and at the end I was going to chase after him but he proceeded to log off right around the corner.

Caine Bufford

Donator
You attempted to ram me off the road with your truck before, I explained that to you in game, and I will say it again here. I could easily see your face in game and remember it for a few hours later.

I was going approx 40mph, the airbag deployed therefore it is totally possible to walk it off.

Manu

Retired Admin
Caine Bufford said:
You attempted to ram me off the road with your truck before, I explained that to you in game, and I will say it again here. I could easily see your face in game and remember it for a few hours later.

I was going approx 40mph, the airbag deployed therefore it is totally possible to walk it off.

I'm going to call bullshit on that last one.
But still, all your arguments don't explain the other things.

I was the guy in the sweeper at 0:20 that he crashed into, so i can confirm this complaint since i was seeing it all develop.

Yesterday i was chasing him and saw him do the following:

1, Drive non rply offroad.
2, PG on multiple occasions.
3, Not rp a crash
4, Post a forum complaint against me witch has been proven to be wrong

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=103404

Edit: Btw, he also did not rp that crash.. he was going atleast 60mph. That's no longer a little bump that you can drive away from, since i was going top speed in my sweeper. :bangin:

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Ban
Length: Permanent
Reason/Details: This is not based on this complaint alone, but from the evidence I have seen in the following two complaints. I do not believe your roleplay has improved at all since you were last banned, and I think you might do well to find a lighter RP server.

http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2&t=103406
http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2&t=103405

Status
Not open for further replies.