What's new

Complaint on 3 People (Breaking the Rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostarda

Your master account:Teez
Your character:Tina_Alvin
Their name(s):Chris_Gunner / Adrik_Ivanov / Joe_Mollinaro
Offense:Non-rp Robbery
Re-count of situation/description:So, that man put an advert for buying a cheap car, and we met up, he bought my car for 22k... Afterwards His Friends shows up pointing guns at me, i jumped into the sea, but at some point they did catch me.. So i roleplayed injury, Then they frisk me and i accepted.. Now They wants me to give them all of the 22k while i'm still lvl 6 and the rule says Robbery limit from lvl 3 to 10 is 5k!!!!!
Anyway i was okay with paying the 5k if they followed the rules but they didn't so I kept trying to tell them the rules, THEY'RE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE BANNED!
Witnesses:All of them
Date (when it happened): 21-7-2014
Evidence:
2r7y6f9.png

x1f3gk.png

16090ep.png

mw49k8.png

Additional information: I Followed the Rules While they didn't
Other Comments: I Want all of the 3 players to be banned for Three days as i was.. I'm aware of all of the Server's rules, I've been a fan of this server since 2010 but now that is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Cesar_Barreiros

Donator
Re: Complaint on Tom_Hardie and 3 Others (Breaking the Rules

Chris Gunner here.

Server Rule number 11.

The robbery limit is $50,000 and the scamming limit is $10,000.

We feel that it is unrealistic and unfair for players to be robbed/scammed of amounts that exceed those stated above. It can be difficult for players to make significant money in the server and we feel that there should be some protection of the funds gained by the players. The player being robbed / scammed MUST be level three or higher, aswell as the one robbing / scamming.

Ok tina.

Bob

Retired Admin

You were banned for refusing to comply with the roleplay. You stated that the money on your person was removed from your person when you jumped in the water but you did not roleplay that. You were told multiple times that you MUST have the money on you as you didn't drop it RP'ly. The logs are going to be checked in relation to the apparent scam that those three players were involved with.

If it is evident that they did indeed buy the vehicle from you and then rob you then you will be unbanned and they will be dealt with accordingly in relation to the scamming and general server rules. If that is the case I can only apologize but from what I can gather from current evidence is, is that you were simply robbed for the money on your person. If you can provide a screenshot or screenshots of the roleplay from the advert of the car and the transfer of money between both then this will resolve your ban.

Can you also state the player who posted this advert for buying the car? I don't know who "that man" is, so it is easier to locate in the logs.

Mostarda

Bobalob said:
You were banned for refusing to comply with the roleplay. You stated that the money on your person was removed from your person when you jumped in the water but you did not roleplay that. You were told multiple times that you MUST have the money on you as you didn't drop it RP'ly. The logs are going to be checked in relation to the apparent scam that those three players were involved with.

If it is evident that they did indeed buy the vehicle from you and then rob you then you will be unbanned and they will be dealt with accordingly in relation to the scamming and general server rules. If that is the case I can only apologize but from what I can gather from current evidence is, is that you were simply robbed for the money on your person. If you can provide a screenshot or screenshots of the roleplay from the advert of the car and the transfer of money between both then this will resolve your ban.

Can you also state the player who posted this advert for buying the car? I don't know who "that man" is, so it is easier to locate in the logs.

Unfortunately I don't have SS of selling the car, But Adrik_Ivanov Is the one who bought it and as soon as he gave me the money and got the car, his friends showed up and everything above happend, I'm sure they have Evidence but they won't use it on themselves...

Bob

Retired Admin

Mostarda said:
Bobalob said:

Unfortunately I don't have SS of selling the car, But Adrik_Ivanov Is the one who bought it and as soon as he gave me the money and got the car, his friends showed up and everything above happend, I'm sure they have Evidence but they won't use it on themselves...

Okay well I'll let someone from staff know to check the logs and we'll find out what happened. Like I say, if it turns out that they did do that then you will be unbanned and they will be dealt with for breaking scamming, robbing and general server rules and you will also have my sincere apology in regards to the ban that was handed down to you.

I acted on what I saw, which was you failing to hand the money to them because it was 'sinking in the water' although no /me was used to support this.

Mostarda

Bobalob said:
Mostarda said:
Bobalob said:

Okay well I'll let someone from staff know to check the logs and we'll find out what happened. Like I say, if it turns out that they did do that then you will be unbanned and they will be dealt with for breaking scamming, robbing and general server rules and you will also have my sincere apology in regards to the ban that was handed down to you.

I acted on what I saw, which was you failing to hand the money to them because it was 'sinking in the water' although no /me was used to support this.
Okay, I hope so because I can't play on this server as i used to be years ago with such players around..
And Thanks for your help. I'm also sorry Cause you were right, as the limit is 50k.

Mostarda

Cesar_Barreiros said:
Chris Gunner here.

Server Rule number 11.

The robbery limit is $50,000 and the scamming limit is $10,000.

We feel that it is unrealistic and unfair for players to be robbed/scammed of amounts that exceed those stated above. It can be difficult for players to make significant money in the server and we feel that there should be some protection of the funds gained by the players. The player being robbed / scammed MUST be level three or higher, aswell as the one robbing / scamming.
Buying a car then trying to rob the money is considered as scamming for my ~40k valued car, and the rule says scamming limit is $10,000.
Ok Gunner?

Ok tina.

Mostarda

pyster said:
S1014 here.
http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21775 You should read the rules, I don't find that rule that you can't rob more than 5k, maybe you dreamed that while sleeping IRL.
Also I got a video of you non RPing any fear, non rp swimming and stalling RP, also not obeying to an admin's decision.

How about you read them first? "You may not rob someone by pretending to sell assets like vehicles, houses or businesses. By letting that person get the money from his bank, just to rob him afterwards"

Mostarda

Also i recommend admins to check this topic too ( viewtopic.php?f=902&t=105228 ) All they do is robbing then killing people around, we're here to Role play and have proper jobs, their main job is being Criminals which is DeathMatching...

Status
Not open for further replies.