What's new

Complaint Marshal Fleming (S1090) and Calvin Macintyre(S096)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick99

Silver Member
Your master account: Nick99
Your character: Paulie Rinzivillo
Their name(s): Marshall Fleming (S090) and Calvin Macintyre (S096)
Offense: Heavy non-rp, OOC lies, failure to roleplay injuries after being shot, OOC fuckery, Rambo (while other people were shooting at him, he started rushing at them and punch) and MG (He called his friend via Skype/TS/PM to help him)
Re-count of situation/description:The whole situation can be seen in the video below.
Witnesses:people from the video.
Evidence: http://youtu.be/zfJYRs-GAxI
Additional information://
Other Comments: I hope they will get banned because they are not here to RP at all, thank you for your time. :super: :banhammer: :shoot2:

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Re: Complaint Marshal Fleming (S1090) and Calvin Macintyre(S

Have they been notified about this complaint?

Nick99

Silver Member

No, after they did what they did both disconnected.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin

Please notify them, as they deserve a chance to explain themselves.

Nick99

Silver Member

UnkindMuse said:
Yeah, I broke some rules. However, so did you
Really? tell me what rule I broke.

UnkindMuse

Banned

Nick99 said:
UnkindMuse said:
Yeah, I broke some rules. However, so did you
Really? tell me what rule I broke.

Sure.

You must remain In Character at all times, unless specified otherwise by an Administrator.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Abusing the IC chat to OOCly to troll another player
Jumping around aimlessly with no RP involved
Skipping / voiding roleplay situations without administrative permission.

You may only ask for the reason of arrests ICly and may not turn the situation from IC to OOC by questioning the police in the /b chat.
You have the right to call a moderator/administrator if you feel that you are getting wrongly arrested, however arrests are an IC matter and should be dealt with ICly, including false arrests.

Exeption to this rule:

Events hosted by the admin team are completely OOC unless otherwise specified. As such, we ask that players who are involved in these events use out of character chats, such as /b. The administrative team does not like people mixing in character information with out of character situations. Note that if the event is organised in an IC manner and the administrator is not on admin duty, then the event is not OOC.

Normal vehicles may be driven on:
Grass -> 25-30 MPH
Asphalt Roads,
Concrete,
Dirt Roads -> 40-50 MPH
Wooden Piers,
Other solid sufaces.

No Powergaming or Metagaming
Metagaming and powergaming are very unfair toward other players and can potentially ruin roleplay, therefore the offenses are treated very seriously.

Metagaming can be defined as using Out of Character (OOC) information In Character (IC).

For example:
1. Using an OOC chat like /b, /o, /pm or external applications like Skype, Steam or Xfire to contact someone and distribute IC information.
2. Using someone's nametag to gain IC information about him/her while you've never met ICly.
3. Using Smileys like: "xD :p :3 :D" in the IC chat.
- This one, it's a tough one. I mean, I don't believe seeing ANY contact with any of the people that the red huntley. However, it may have been Jason OConnor, if so - I'll drop this accusation.

Powergaming can be defined as two things. One of them is forcing actions upon a player, the other is doing superhuman and unrealistic actions.

For example:
1. Using a /me and forcing the action to be successful without letting the other party respond. (Point 1)
2. Roleplaying lifting up a vehicle with one hand and throwing it away. (Point 2)
- Despite my actions, should that really justify yourself just driving away without any roleplay? Sounds quite contradicting to me.

No Death Matching (DM).
You may not kill players without any- or a weak reason.

Deathmatching is when you are Killing / inflicting injuries upon a player for a reason that does not justify such extreme actions, or without a reason at all.
Murders/shootouts/brawls are to be be fully roleplayed.
- Surely a car crash shouldn't justify a few bullets to me? I'm not sure of your logic...you're going OOC, your friends are taking it IC - you know, yelling "SASP, pull over!" and pulling a gun out on me. You're great.

I also find that my friend rammed a few of you, yet they immediately get back up and start shooting. I'd like you to state a rule that Calvin broke, because I had caused the following:
Heavy non-rp, OOC lies, failure to roleplay injuries after being shot - NOPE. You never got be below 50hp. , OOC fuckery, Rambo (while other people were shooting at him, he started rushing at them and punch) and MG (He called his friend via Skype/TS/PM to help him) Nope. Feel free to check logs, I stated "Montgomery Park, problem" or something among the lines of that.

Also, throughout this entire scenario, I may have been acting OOCly, yet I still managed to stay IC. I made it easy for you and pointed out the rules you've accused me of, and the ones I did not break. Calvin did not break any rules, and therefore should not be punished.

Nick99

Silver Member

"- Surely a car crash shouldn't justify a few bullets to me? I'm not sure of your logic...you're going OOC, your friends are taking it IC - you know, yelling "SASP, pull over!" and pulling a gun out on me. You're great.

I also find that my friend rammed a few of you, yet they immediately get back up and start shooting. I'd like you to state a rule that Calvin broke, because I had caused the following:"

I would like to inform you that I have no OOC nor IC relations with the guys that shot at you, and I would like to tell me in the video where did you shot me, or where I should roleplay injuries. "I also find that my friend rammed a few of you", please, i was trying to do this complaint all alone, it is not my fault that those guys came and started shooting because no police online, if you want to post a complaint against them, go ahead, as i said I got no relationships with them.

UnkindMuse

Banned

Nick99 said:
"- Surely a car crash shouldn't justify a few bullets to me? I'm not sure of your logic...you're going OOC, your friends are taking it IC - you know, yelling "SASP, pull over!" and pulling a gun out on me. You're great.

I also find that my friend rammed a few of you, yet they immediately get back up and start shooting. I'd like you to state a rule that Calvin broke, because I had caused the following:"

I would like to inform you that I have no OOC nor IC relations with the guys that shot at you, and I would like to tell me in the video where did you shot me, or where I should roleplay injuries. "I also find that my friend rammed a few of you", please, i was trying to do this complaint all alone, it is not my fault that those guys came and started shooting because no police online, if you want to post a complaint against them, go ahead, as i said I got no relationships with them.

I've no quarrel with that. Obviously a mutual friendship with Jason.

Nick99

Silver Member

UnkindMuse said:
Nick99 said:

I've no quarrel with that. Obviously a mutual friendship with Jason.
:frustrated: I already told you that i have NO FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIP with any guy in the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.