Complaint - Dimitri Bogdanovich [Awaiting Admin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartigan

Donator
Your master account: Hartigan
Your character: Adam Campbell
Their name(s): Dimitri Bogdanovich
Offense: Revengek (Returned to a RP he died in), Metagaming, OOC insults.
Re-count of situation/description: I was called to arrest Ben rogers, when processing this mad (Who was reported to me, to have died before in the chase involving Ben Rogers etc.) Came to DPD to ICly tell me that we had the wrong guy. Upon pointing out/Questioning him in /b, he began to insult us.
Witnesses: Joe Lewis(OOC-insults), Ben Rogers(OOC-insults), Lucy Summers(Die-Chase), Yuli Stanislav(Die-Chase)
Date (when it happened): 2014-07-14
Evidence:
sa-mp-138_zpsd1452635.png

Additional information:
Other Comments: He has been notified.

Hartigan

Donator
Re: Complaint - Dimitri Bogdanovich

I doubt he cares about this complaint, he didn't respond with a nice message when I told him to expect this, and didn't reply at all when i told him its up, could an admin look at it?

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I'll offer him time until today at 8PM (GMT+2) to reply to this complaint, afterwards I will conclude it.

Hello, I'm sorry for my behavior, I'm new to this server and I was pissed and didn't think of what I was doing. I'm sorry and I will never do it again, please don't ban me! :(

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Temporary Ban
Length: 9 days
Reason/Details: OOC insults (7 days) + MG/RK (2days) - you have now a chance to go through the RP guides and read all the rules. I hope that when you will return back to the server, you will be aware of our policies and be ready to RP and behave properly.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
These punishments will take effect on the 18th of July, since you're already temporary banned.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Kay-Kay said:
These punishments will take effect on the 18th of July, since you're already temporary banned.
Punishments applied on the 20th of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.