Status
Not open for further replies.

The Punisher

Retired Admin
Your master account: SlickSpencer8
Your character: Mason Hawkins
Their name(s): Anthony Jones
Offense: Not RP'ing a serious crash (x2), and force crashing
Re-count of situation/description: Got a call from the FD via /d about this vehicle on a hit and run and it seemed that way from the front of his vehicle and was the exact one and he took off and engaged in a pursuit.
Witnesses: Yuli
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdX5Uqg ... e=youtu.be
Additional information: N/A
Other Comments: N/A

The Punisher

Retired Admin
Kay-Kay said:
Waiting for evidence and also, please notify him about the complaint.

Video uploaded. And if I seem him online tonight, i will attempt to contact him.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
SlickSpencer8 said:
Kay-Kay said:
Waiting for evidence and also, please notify him about the complaint.

Video uploaded. And if I seem him online tonight, i will attempt to contact him.
For some reason, you uploaded the video privately.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I will leave him until 8PM (GMT+2) to give a reply, if not I will conclude this complaint.

DonnyB

Banned
The crash wasn't serious so my car would break down otherwise I'd roleplay it, minor crash which wouldn't cause any fatal damage.
I didn't force crash, I lost connection due to some issues from my internet provider that happens alot lately.
Edit:
Also this video shows you crashing with the other cop while chasing me still continuing like nothing happened, so what's the point making a complaint on me when you did the exact same thing as me?

The Punisher

Retired Admin
DonnyB said:
The crash wasn't serious so my car would break down otherwise I'd roleplay it, minor crash which wouldn't cause any fatal damage.
I didn't force crash, I lost connection due to some issues from my internet provider that happens alot lately.
Edit:
Also this video shows you crashing with the other cop while chasing me still continuing like nothing happened, so what's the point making a complaint on me when you did the exact same thing as me?

Yuri was taking a screen shot during that time and you can even ask him. That's what happens when you take a SS it will make you lag and you can tell in the rest of the video that his driving and mine is fine.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Do sides got anything else to add?

@DonnyB, you crash severely at 2:08 and 2:10 and the cop actually stopped at the 2:10 scene to RP the accident, which you did not. However, I'm more interested if you have anything to prove that your internet connection can be blamed, because it surely looks like force-crash to me and that excuse is getting a little old.

Status
Not open for further replies.