Complaint Against Valentin Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrantious

Donator
Your master account: Tyrantious
Your character: Jack Tyrant
Their name(s): Valentin Price
Offense: Use of Tazer off duty, Non rp fear when confronted all alone.
Re-count of situation/description: I paid one of my contacts to deliver a person. Basicly when I was going to pull trigger he asked for his last words. As a gentlemen I thought I should let him. Then he Tazed me without actually rpng it or having it on him icly (( off duty not allowed. To my knoledge ))
Witnesses: None as my contact drove away before my actions.
Evidence: Screenshots will be in a spoiler bellow as I cant re size them.
Additional information: The taze to my memory happend 02:02:08 ish. And when my contact drove away Valentin Did shout at him telling him he cant leave him. Was a few seconds before.
Other Comments: The Other player logged out not long after I reported In game. By the time I got helper assistance it was too late.

10321046_10203214271391005_390203980692698225_o.jpg

10371638_10203214271030996_5007404672472017691_n.jpg

10304798_10203214272231026_908632661265666057_n.jpg

10464329_10203214271431006_5102358857213327038_n.jpg

I did RP it. As you can see in the screenshot, I typed in "takes out his taser and aims it at the stranger." I did this BEFORE taking it out, So I did RP it. As far as being off duty, 'To Your Knowledge' is correct. I know the rules, I'm not going to use a tazer if I'm off duty. I didn't rush-taze, as you can see, all I did was aim it at you in the /me. As SOON as you raised your weapon, I tazed you. (Thats a form of RP fear, in my opinion.) Also, you are correct, I did begin yelling at the man to not leave me. (Another form of RP fear.) And again, as soon as you were down, I ran away, as you can see in the picture. (Again, RP fear.) Also, I didn't /q, I disconnected and came RIGHT back online. And you are not to say what I do and do not have on me, as you didn't do a /do to ask to see if I had anything on me, nor did you confiscate anything I had. I'd like to add that when you did aim at me, you didn't do a /me about it. I did a /me, but as soon as I did that /me, you lifted your weapon without RPing it. And I shot you. Boo hoo. Maybe if you'd done a /me, you'd have a bit of plausible deniability.

tyrantious

Donator
Daniel_Houston said:
I did RP it. As you can see in the screenshot, I typed in "takes out his taser and aims it at the stranger." I did this BEFORE taking it out, So I did RP it. As far as being off duty, 'To Your Knowledge' is correct. I know the rules, I'm not going to use a tazer if I'm off duty. I didn't rush-taze, as you can see, all I did was aim it at you in the /me. As SOON as you raised your weapon, I tazed you. (Thats a form of RP fear, in my opinion.) Also, you are correct, I did begin yelling at the man to not leave me. (Another form of RP fear.) And again, as soon as you were down, I ran away, as you can see in the picture. (Again, RP fear.) Also, I didn't /q, I disconnected and came RIGHT back online. And you are not to say what I do and do not have on me, as you didn't do a /do to ask to see if I had anything on me, nor did you confiscate anything I had. I'd like to add that when you did aim at me, you didn't do a /me about it. I did a /me, but as soon as I did that /me, you lifted your weapon without RPing it. And I shot you. Boo hoo. Maybe if you'd done a /me, you'd have a bit of plausible deniability.

You claim you RP'd puling out the taser, in which you never detailed the /me saying from where you pulled it out from. You never specifified if it was in your belt, in a holster, or anything. You just stated that you pulled it out.. great RP.. right? Also, you claim that you tazed me right when I aimed the shotgun at you, if you know anything about being electricuted, it causes your muscles to tense up and lock. Seeing as I was AIMING at you whilst you tazing me, I'm sure that it would've caused me to pull the trigger, killing you, as it was a point blank range.

I wouldn't have to type in a /me for aiming a gun at you that was already in my hand. That's a given as it is seen. That's like making a /me for turning right in your vehicle, or a /me for everytime you press the brakes. It's given, seeing as the vehicle slows down. There is no reason to why I would have to RP, and make a /me for aiming a gun that you can see.

ALSO, as you can see, I did show fear because not only what I said above, BUT.

He NEVER aimed the weapon at me RPly. He did it scriptly. Thats already a minus. But what is a common military/police reflex when someone is ABOUT (key word) to aim a weapon at you? Your commmon reflex is to shoot them. (Today, a person did the same thing this man did, try to shoot me. But the difference is, the other guy RP'd it, and when he drew his weapon, I tased him. I had lots of police witnesses at the scene, and all of them saw him /me the taking out of the weapon. So when I tazed this other man, not only did I RP it, but it wasn't taken as a 'rush taze') Now, I shoot this man with a tazer, and he didn't even RP 'about to pull the trigger'. So if he'd shot me and I HADN'T tased him, it would have been a non-rp shot because he NEVER /me 'd aiming at me. Let me reiterate on what I said above. What is your common police/military reflex? To shoot when someone displays there weapon in a threatening way, aiming at you. OH, AND AGAIN. I aimed my weapon at him first, but yet he still pulls up his weapon (non-rply, may I say again). Thats a display of non-rp fear. Had he had his weapon aimed at me the whole time RPLY, maybe it would be different. But the only thing he RP'd was loading his gun, not aiming it. He aimed it scriptly without RP. With that kind of non-RP fear, He must have been in the army, or at least a police officer. But has he been any of these? I don't think so. I've been both of these. Proof is below.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/1zcefwk.jpg

I don't want to be reported for leaking any application or whatever so everything blacked out is not needed.

And I shouldn't have to /me where I got the tazer from since the automatic /me said it came from my belt. :/

In my opinion, you should have /do 'd if you'd see any weapons on me. Since you didn't, you RPly weren't paying attention to that detail, in which common sense should take over. The default place for a taser is on the belt. Even the automatic /me says it came from the belt. If I have a taser, I am probably an officer. Officers are armed. 2+2=?

EDIT:

Also, if me shooting the tazer at you should have discharged your weapon and killed me, why didn't it? Also, in order to reload a shotgun, which you were doing at the time RPly, your shotgun must be pointing downwards or something. If not, or you reload a different way, I'm cool with that, but thats just from my knowledge.

tyrantious

Donator
The default /me is referring to the duty belt in which you have equip along with your uniform whilst on duty. If you don't have a duty belt on, that /me is irrelavent. Considering a tazer doesn't have a clip on it to actully clip onto a belt, which is why it's placed in a holster on your duty belt. Plus, seeing as your the one with the knowledge of visible items on your person, it should be your job to make a /do informing me of anything I might see, considering.. ANYONE attacking someone with a shotgun, would more than likely notice a fucking taser on their hip. And the shotgun is pump, which means you.. pump it and then next shell is loaded. There's a reason for the IG animation pumping it after a shot.

Edit: If your claiming that it was visible (seeing as you're complaining I didn't make a /do saying if I see anything) then why wasn't it scriptly visible on your hip, like most holstered weapons. I.E. Desert Eagle, AK-47, Country Rifle.. etc. Those are all required to be scriptly visible if they're on your person and RP'd as visible.

But I will not Argue any further and I will Leave this to the Admins to Review.

tyrantious said:
The default /me is referring to the duty belt in which you have equip along with your uniform whilst on duty. If you don't have a duty belt on, that /me is irrelavent.
Had one a duty belt. Neither one of us did a /do but since I am the victim party you should be more worried about what is on me since I already know what is on you. You say that anybody with a shotgun outta see a weapon. Why didn't ya 1-up this by looking for one with /do?
tyrantious said:
Considering a tazer doesn't have a clip on it to actully clip onto a belt, which is why it's placed in a holster on your duty belt.
When did you become a tazer expert? https://www.google.com/search?q=taser+b ... CAkQ_AUoAg Most taser holsters are clip-on.
tyrantious said:
Plus, seeing as your the one with the knowledge of visible items on your person, it should be your job to make a /do informing me of anything I might see, considering.. ANYONE attacking someone with a shotgun, would more than likely notice a fucking taser on their hip.
YOU are the one with the shotgun, so...Your responsibility to see it, not mine.
tyrantious said:
Edit: If your claiming that it was visible (seeing as you're complaining I didn't make a /do saying if I see anything) then why wasn't it scriptly visible on your hip, like most holstered weapons. I.E. Desert Eagle, AK-47, Country Rifle.. etc. Those are all required to be scriptly visible if they're on your person and RP'd as visible.
To be honest, I really don't know what to tell you. It should have been visible, but if not, I really don't know. You got me on that one.

EarlsWorld

Donator
http://oi59.tinypic.com/1zcefwk.jpg

First off, you're not aloud to black out anything except for Aperture, Donum Dei members names, and IP addresses. So that picture isn't even aloud. Second, if I'm right, you posted that picture to show all your amazing military and badass experience and knowledge, yet to my knowledge, your name before your current one is Adam Steele, right? So, did you legally change your name ICly, or did you want to create an entire new character. If you just wanted a new name, I don't see how that was RP'd correctly. And also, does your story when you created your character, match up to the story you created for the SASP application? Or did you BS some stuff just to make you a better candidate for SASP to accept.

I'm only targeting these areas seeing as I know that his name before was Adam Steele, and if you didn't RP getting his name changed ICly, then I don't see why he is still aloud to be in SASP with a false name. Also, if he didn't change it RPly, then that ENTIRE story he's claiming is about his character, has nothing to do with him at all.

Also, why would tyrant have to create a /me for a SIMPLE eye movement to look down at a belt.. to see a taser. Also, you just helped his case with those google images seeing as he stated that the taser itself wouldn't have a clip, but it would be in a holster. Which means you would've had to unclip the strap, and then take out the taser from your hip, all during the time he had a shotgun ready to be aimed at you. Also, it depends on which way you were facing from him to how fast you could've made that action. Also, him having a shotgun doesn't mean he's the one that has to make a /do for it. He is not required to use a /do, as you're the one with the knowledge of what's RP'd as visible on your body, it's not hard for him ICly to move his eyes at waist line to see a bulky holster and taser. Also, he shouldn't have to make a /do to see if you have visible weapons on you as it is your job to make sure it's holstered on your body, otherwise, I'm pretty sure, it's considered asspull, which completely invalidates your entire argument that you've been pushing onto him.

1: Uncle-X, I'd like it if you'd be respectful and NOT question the validity of my SASP application by referring to it as 'BS.' Adam Stelle is Valentin Price. Also, it isn't to your discretion to find out how my name change was RP'd properly.

2: I'm withdrawing all of my arguments towards Tyrant. I did in-fact rush-taze. I believed at first that rush-tazing was tazing someone really quick without RPing it. (Rush: Fast, Taze: Immobilize) <-- Thats what I thought it was, and I thought since I'd RP'd it, it wouldn't be such. Then it came to my attention that rush-tazing was firing a tazer at a man with a gun. Yes, I was told NOT to taze at a man with a gun in SASP training, but I thought this was for IC reasons, not OOC reasons. And yes, I should have read the rules and found out what it is and what-not, but I am not a rulebreaker, and I usually know all the terms anyway. This rush-taze isn't too new to me, but I always defined it at tazing without roleplay, not tazing someone with a gun. Therefore, it is my fault for not knowing the terms. I did in-fact RP invalidly as Tyrant depicted in his screenshots and descriptions due to rush-tazing. Because of this, my arguments on RPing fear are also withdrawn, due to the fact that the entire RP was invalid by me. With that, I hold no more arguments and I am in full compliance with everything Tyrant may have said.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Ban
Length: 8 Hours
Reason/Details:PG. There is no way realistically that you would have been able to reach for, take from your belt, aim and fire before Jack Noticed and retaliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.