Complaint Against Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rue

Donator
Your Master Account: TheRue

Your Character: Billy_Hale

Their Name(s): Unknown

Time & Date: 10/28/2018 around 9:25 AM (+2 GMT)

Specific Rule(s) Broken: DM

Description of Situation: I was on the roof on Pizza Stacks in Montgomery and suddenly I was shot by someone with county rifle, could not tell who it was and couldn't ask why I was killed since I have no idea who shot me.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/VhlMrMc

Ironfoot

Silver Member
Hello there. I'm the person who killed you at the rooftop of the Stacks. Let me explain from my point of view of why would I kill you.

First of all, do you remember the part when you are obstructing me from towing a vehicle from the Stacks parking slot, began to RPly deactivate the handbrake of my tow truck and pushing it? I was handling a decent amount of stress there, and also when you started to speak "We, the citizens of the United States.." and so on? Dimitri is handling a quite amount of stress by himself at that time since there are no other Silentium members that is on-duty and he is handling three problematical dudes at the same time. You also begin to preach to me of the constitution of the US, if I am not mistaken. As you might have not been aware that Dimitri is a veteran of the Russian Armed Forces, these words would, of course, looks intimidating and he knows that he is being assaulted indirectly by your words. I wouldn't kill you without an IC reason if you did not get yourself involved in a conversation between me and that Oakridge dude.
Why would I kill you for nothing? I could've mass DMed the whole park without any worries since there are no PFP holders are resting there. If you think that I made up Dimitri's backstory, please refer to my ban appeal which is made two months ago. I've come up with that backstory, not to DM random dudes that are unarmed. I'm looking forward to your replies.

Arky

Retired Admin
Hello there. I'm the person who killed you at the rooftop of the Stacks. Let me explain from my point of view of why would I kill you.

First of all, do you remember the part when you are obstructing me from towing a vehicle from the Stacks parking slot, began to RPly deactivate the handbrake of my tow truck and pushing it? I was handling a decent amount of stress there, and also when you started to speak "We, the citizens of the United States.." and so on? Dimitri is handling a quite amount of stress by himself at that time since there are no other Silentium members that is on-duty and he is handling three problematical dudes at the same time. You also begin to preach to me of the constitution of the US, if I am not mistaken. As you might have not been aware that Dimitri is a veteran of the Russian Armed Forces, these words would, of course, looks intimidating and he knows that he is being assaulted indirectly by your words. I wouldn't kill you without an IC reason if you did not get yourself involved in a conversation between me and that Oakridge dude.
Why would I kill you for nothing? I could've mass DMed the whole park without any worries since there are no PFP holders are resting there. If you think that I made up Dimitri's backstory, please refer to my ban appeal which is made two months ago. I've come up with that backstory, not to DM random dudes that are unarmed. I'm looking forward to your replies.
This is probably the worst reason I've ever read for killing someone. Any further words?

Rue

Donator
What you stated is indeed correct, I will put the cards on the table.
My character obstructed you from towing a vehicle along with two other people.
My character preached random stuff, your quotes are correct.
My character tinkered with your tow truck.

Is that a reason to gun a man down a day after the incident?
Indeed, I done those things mentioned above but I do not think it is a good enough reason to kill someone and also the way you did.
There is not an element of the heat of the moment or anything like that. My character was idling on the roof and you decided to murder him for really minor stuff.

Nothing else on my part.

Arky

Retired Admin

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Dban
Length: 5 days
Reason/Details: Poor reason to kill. Killing someone because they "1. They were annoying. 2. Read the constitution out loud and 3. Because your character was stressed" is not a valid reason to kill someone.

- You've been fired from Silentium and I've further taken your license to hold a gun away. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.