What's new

Complaint against unknown player

Manu

Retired Admin
Your master account: Manu
Your character: Kevin Sterling
Their name(s): Not known
Offense: Impounding a vehicle without an RP reason, twice
Re-count of situation/description: For the second time, ADMC's faction towtruck has been impounded with the reason 'Yeah.' I let it slip the first time I saw it, since it was only a small release fee and I really couldn't be bothered to make a complaint for this, but now it after having it impounded twice, I think it's time for action. I made an assistance on what to do, and the person that helped me (I think it was Dr. Trollinski, I can't really remember) told me that I could post a complaint to get the logs checked. I'm also not posting an IC complaint or courtcase, because the reason that the vehicle got impounded is 'yeah'.. In real life a whole form would be filled in when a vehicle gets impounded
Witnesses: Everyone from ADMC
Evidence: First time it got impounded Second time
Additional information: Seeing as the reason for impounding it was the same for both situations, I think that it was done twice by the same person. Also the respawn point for the towtruck is on a legit location so it shouldn't be impounded for illegal parking. Lastly it is definitely possible that the vehicle was wrongly parked, but I still think 'yeah' isn't a good reason to impound it.
Other Comments: N/a

Charles

Retired Admin
Sorry for posting here but I'd just like to clarify that your faction Tow Truck no longer appears to be in impound otherwise I could've found out who it was. I'll be willing to take action internally against the members of the faction as a High Command Team member within the SASP.

Manu

Retired Admin
Daniel Charles said:
Sorry for posting here but I'd just like to clarify that your faction Tow Truck no longer appears to be in impound otherwise I could've found out who it was. I'll be willing to take action internally against the members of the faction as a High Command Team member within the SASP.
Ah I see, if I see it again I'll contact you before I get it out.

Evans

Banned
Manu said:
Daniel Charles said:
Ah I see, if I see it again I'll contact you before I get it out.

When the person is caught I will make sure that they are fired and banned for trolling, nothing more I can really do other than apologies due to the stupidity of one of my faction members.

Manu

Retired Admin
It happened again, got an officer to check who impounded it:
9a7a142e1b.jpg

I'll leave it in there so an admin can confirm it.
EDIT: Must've been a bug that caused it to get impounded again, since the guy who did it last loggin in may 25th

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
I shouldn't really be posting here, but I've had some problems with Mickey trolling IG after towing my vehicle, so I don't know if this is something he's known for.