Complaint against S1186 and S1184

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningstar

Donator
Your master account: Morningstar
Your character: Linden Auxano
Their name(s): S1186 and S1184
Specific Rule(s) Broken: Both broke the rule "robbing while no SP online", while S1186 broke another rule where he was mask'ed but he had no item covering his face. When we told him to unmask since there's nothing covering his face, he just placed and edited an object in the middle of the RP.
Re-count of situation/description: There was a car meet at Montgomery Trailers, after some chat a van pulled up with two strangers wielding firearms. At that time, there was no SP members online, so the robbery was unjustified. Second, S1186 got out of the vehicle without any objects covering his face, when we told him to remove his mask since there wasn't anything to cvoer his face, he just placed and edited an object to cover his face at that very moment which is PG.
Witnesses: Vanessa Winston, Cal Mayberry, John Daniels, @BrianHaggard
Date & Time (when it happened): 9/20/2017 3:44 GMT +8
Evidence:

The part where he was editing his toys just at the very moment when we told him to unmask.

Additional information: Despite being warned that the robbery was unjustified, they just continued and ignored the rules.
Other Comments: Screens would show him not wearing any objects to cover up his face until he palced something to cover it up.

Bailey_Hunter

Banned
About the mask, I guess I didn't equip my toys though I used /clothing, an accident that I fixed right away once it was brought up.

There was a cop at the time when we agreed that we're gonna rob people, wasn't aware he/she logged off of the server.

Morningstar

Donator
Bailey_Hunter said:
About the mask, I guess I didn't equip my toys though I used /clothing, an accident that I fixed right away once it was brought up.

There was a cop at the time when we agreed that we're gonna rob people, wasn't aware he/she logged off of the server.
Not our fault you had alzheimer's at that moment. :whistling: There wasn't any, despite being told to just give their money back you just continued knowing the robbery isn't justified.

Bailey_Hunter

Banned
Morningstar said:
Bailey_Hunter said:

Not our fault you had alzheimer's at that moment. :whistling: There wasn't any, despite being told to just give their money back you just continued knowing the robbery isn't justified.
I find it insulting that you're saying I have Alzheimers, or had in your words. That's insulting as I recently had a family member pass away from alzheimers. You're a disgusting and ignorant person.

Being told to give their money back? What the fuck are you on about? All I see in your screenshots is me placing a mask on as I had recently logged out and I guess I didn't equip the mask when I used /clothing, and you and your little friends constantly breaking the OOC rule, which I'd like to see you punished for.

Morningstar

Donator
Bailey_Hunter said:
Morningstar said:
Bailey_Hunter said:

I find it insulting that you're saying I have Alzheimers, or had in your words. That's insulting as I recently had a family member pass away from alzheimers. You're a disgusting and ignorant person.

Being told to give their money back? What the fuck are you on about? All I see in your screenshots is me placing a mask on as I had recently logged out and I guess I didn't equip the mask when I used /clothing, and you and your little friends constantly breaking the OOC rule, which I'd like to see you punished for.
I see my choice of words got you triggered, and you're trying to turn the tables on me. But that won't work, grow up and don't be so toxic. :lol: . Don't make it complicated. It's as simple as this, you're not wearing an object to cover up your face which takes away your privilege of using /mask. It's not our fault if you recently logged out, it's your responsibility to get everything ready before you do something. Now if you still don't get it. Grab one of your friend in there to explain it to you. Adios! :whistling: ;)

Morningstar

Donator
Morningstar said:
Bailey_Hunter said:
Morningstar said:
Bailey_Hunter said:

I see my choice of words got you triggered, and you're trying to turn the tables on me. But that won't work, grow up and don't be so toxic. :lol: . Don't make it complicated. It's as simple as this, you're not wearing an object to cover up your face which takes away your privilege of using /mask. It's not our fault if you recently logged out, it's your responsibility to get everything ready before you do something. Now if you still don't get it. Grab one of your friends in there to explain it to you. Adios! :whistling: ;)

Bailey_Hunter

Banned
Morningstar said:
Bailey_Hunter said:
Morningstar said:
Bailey_Hunter said:

I see my choice of words got you triggered, and you're trying to turn the tables on me. But that won't work, grow up and don't be so toxic. :lol: . Don't make it complicated. It's as simple as this, you're not wearing an object to cover up your face which takes away your privilege of using /mask. It's not our fault if you recently logged out, it's your responsibility to get everything ready before you do something. Now if you still don't get it. Grab one of your friend in there to explain it to you. Adios! :whistling: ;)
I have no care for you or this complaint after your ignorant and disgusting comments against me, saying I have a lethal disease.

I fixed my mistake right when you mentioned it, I don't think that warrants punishment. You're just a dickhead. I noticed your message, and fixed my mistake instantly.

I'm not posting here, as I find people who are stupid enough to put emojis on complaints a complaint waste of time. Goodbye.

Bailey_Hunter

Banned
You're telling me to grow up and not be toxic? Though you sit here and say that I have a serious mental disease then laugh with emoticions? Shows real fucking maturity. No wonder nobody likes you in this community dude, you're more toxic then most of the members here. You're sickening.

Won't check this thread again unless tagged by an admin.

GoodGuyJoey

Donator
Witness Cal Mayberry here, I too was robbed by Bailey and his friend. Let the record show that OOC'ly I said "bailey cmon dude" (or something similar) to which he responded "not Bailey" so you can add OOC lies to his rap sheet.

Morningstar

Donator
Bailey_Hunter said:
You're telling me to grow up and not be toxic? Though you sit here and say that I have a serious mental disease then laugh with emoticions? Shows real fucking maturity. No wonder nobody likes you in this community dude, you're more toxic then most of the members here. You're sickening.

Won't check this thread again unless tagged by an admin.
Lmao, your replies show how toxic you are. :lol: "No wonder nobody likes you in this community dude, you're more toxic then most of the members here." I thought you were referring to yourself. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.