Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
Your master account: Giga
Your character: Francis Heston
Their name(s): Marvin Richardson
Offense: Server Rule 1; Auction Rule 14
Re-count of situation/description: I was on the way to a roleplay situation, then someone was calling my number. He mentioned something about a house so I made a guess that it's related to the internet auction I created. At first I was wondering how he got my number, in which I never disclosed in the auction page. Since I tend to roleplay being weird to 'strangers', and wanted him to tell me what auction was he referring to while I'm still acting like a "dick", telling him that I don't know anything about a house, then hang up. However, I still question about how he got Francis' number so I asked him OOC'ly about the concern and said he has "connections". I'd actually appreciate if he gives the name of his "connection", but he refuses to. So for now, I classify his action as metagaming, which breaches server rule #1.

Also, he decided to cancel his bid and claims that I hate him, in which I actually don't.

Witnesses: N/A
Date (when it happened): July 20, 2014 - 5:23am to 5:33am (GMT +8)
Evidence:
mZubBEH.png

RNs7GmY.png

UyLDlb6.png

w54MxiU.png

Ys2vJbn.png
Additional information: It is a fact that I've been ignoring his private messages since last week, but it's because I would like my auctions to remain in an IC manner, and nothing shall be disclosed OOC'ly. Also, I don't know why he claims I hate him OOC'ly.
Other Comments: To add to the note: I do not have any intention to scam him. I just wanted to keep my auctions in an IC matter.

ItsCasper

Donator
Yes, I do admit I MG'd because you ignore me. I never even get a word, you just push me out of the way and ignore me. You mentioned in PM's to me "You stole Lita away.". What does that even mean? Apparently you do hate me if I need to get admins to contact you because you treat me like the anti-Christ. If you start a bid, you don't ignore the buyer and treat him like you're not even interested in the slightest about me even buying it. I'll even get BirdyGurdy here "Lita_Lazo" to confirm you dislike me cause of them. I would never of MG'd if you didn't oocly block me off. As far as the house goes, I asked you many times and waited VERY long for you to sell it but nope. I will accept the punishment for MG but you really need to lean some respect, you think you're all that cause you're a helper I don't care if you hate me or not, but I will not stand there getting played with for a house that I over-paid on anyway.

Giga

Donator
ItsCasper said:
I never even get a word, you just push me out of the way and ignore me.

I tend to ignore messages about auctions because I'd like my auctions to be handled in an IC manner.

ItsCasper said:
You mentioned in PM's to me "You stole Lita away.". What does that even mean?

That was actually meant to be a joke. If you actually took that seriously, I apologize.

ItsCasper said:
Apparently you do hate me if I need to get admins to contact you because you treat me like the anti-Christ.

There's a reason why I toggle my messages off. Although I still do enable my messages when someone requests it.

ItsCasper said:
If you start a bid, you don't ignore the buyer and treat him like you're not even interested in the slightest about me even buying it.

You'll need to understand that it was an internet auction. You're facing a webpage loaded in a computer, not the auctioneer in-person itself. I am roleplaying the internet auction where "going once, going twice" is not necessary, which is why there's a "bidding end date" set. Since there's actually a rule for that, I was already supposed to use the "going once, going twice" thing but I think it's not necessary anymore as the end date has passed, which could "delay you" even further.

ItsCasper said:
I'll even get BirdyGurdy here "Lita_Lazo" to confirm you dislike me cause of them.

There is no need for him to post here as he is no way involved in this complaint.

ItsCasper said:
As far as the house goes, I asked you many times and waited VERY long for you to sell it but nope.

You were asking me via private messages, which is an OOC chat. If you 'asked' me in an IC manner, you would've been entertained. Brag me about the house IC'ly, not OOC'ly.

ItsCasper said:
I will accept the punishment for MG but you really need to lean some respect, you think you're all that cause you're a helper I don't care if you hate me or not

Once again, I do not have any grudge against you. I treat players equally during an assistance.

ItsCasper said:
but I will not stand there getting played with for a house that I over-paid on anyway.

It's not overpriced. If the asset is beyond the asset value, which is $1,750,000, then you can consider it 'overpriced'.

ItsCasper

Donator
There's a reason why I toggle my messages off. Although I still do enable my messages when someone requests it.

-How am I supposed to request your permission for PM's every time? Do I need to make an /assistance to an admin EVERY TIME?

It's not overpriced. If the asset is beyond the asset value, which is $1,750,000, then you can consider it 'overpriced'.

-I know this is not anything to do with the complaint, but have you seen the interior? It'll take me another 300k and 2 weeks maybe to change your interior and on-top of that you give me a hard time on even getting it in the first place!

You were asking me via private messages, which is an OOC chat. If you 'asked' me in an IC manner, you would've been entertained. Brag me about the house IC'ly, not OOC'ly.

-Ok, I understand but atleast warn me? Maybe PM that back that is all IC and not just toss them away as I sit twiddling my thumbs in wait of your reply?

You'll need to understand that it was an internet auction. You're facing a webpage loaded in a computer, not the auctioneer in-person itself. I am roleplaying the internet auction where "going once, going twice" is not necessary, which is why there's a "bidding end date" set. Since there's actually a rule for that, I was already supposed to use the "going once, going twice" thing but I think it's not necessary anymore as the end date has passed, which could "delay you" even further.

-Yes, I am thankful you didn't go through with that, but then I give you the info and you still don't call. I can't PM you I'm online to buy because PM's are turned off, I can't even ask an admin to tell you cause you're tabbed.

Again, I only MG'd because it was the ONLY way to contact you since you have PM's off and you never reply to messages on the forums.

Giga

Donator
ItsCasper said:
-How am I supposed to request your permission for PM's every time? Do I need to make an /assistance to an admin EVERY TIME?

It is my decision if I want to enable my messages, or keep it disabled. It's just random.

ItsCasper said:
I know this is not anything to do with the complaint, but have you seen the interior? It'll take me another 300k and 2 weeks maybe to change your interior and on-top of that you give me a hard time on even getting it in the first place!

It's not my fault if the house's asset value is set at "$1,750,000". It is set by the server, not me. I only use this value as a reference, but did I set $1.75M as a starting bid? Not at all. The starting bid is $700,000. It's an auction so they'll need to raise their offer just to get that asset.

ItsCasper said:
Ok, I understand but atleast warn me? Maybe PM that back that is all IC and not just toss them away as I sit twiddling my thumbs in wait of your reply?

If I'm not mistaken, I did warn you few days ago. Via PMs. Then when you keep messaging me with "no one will bid anymore", that's when I decided to ignore your messages completely. But that doesn't mean I'm going to completely ignoring you. If you message me about something, I would definitely reply to it. But it's related to the auction, I wouldn't.

ItsCasper said:
Yes, I am thankful you didn't go through with that, but then I give you the info and you still don't call. I can't PM you I'm online to buy because PM's are turned off, I can't even ask an admin to tell you cause you're tabbed.

Everything is IC. The only time I roleplay being online is when I'm not in-game, so I was definitely offline IC when you sent your details. But even though if I read your mail IC, it's still my decision what time do I want to call you. But I could have assured you that it wouldn't take so long after the auction officially closed.

ItsCasper said:
Again, I only MG'd because it was the ONLY way to contact you since you have PM's off and you never reply to messages on the forums.

I understand. But you'll still need to understand as well that I wanted everything to be taken IC. Hopefully you do understand now.

ItsCasper

Donator
Ok, I see my mistake now. It would be nice if you messaged me that it's all IC and you wanted it be done all in IC. I never get a warning from you, nor a reply ever. All, I atone to is my MG and it was wrong but something needed to be done. An admin can decide my fate now, I hope it can all be voided but it's all up to the admin.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Temporary Ban
Length: 4 hours
Reason/Details: MG - but because you openly admitted the mistake and apologized for it, I reduced your sentence to half. I hope you learned your lesson and also Giga, you may wanna specify next time in your thread that you want the auction under strict IC conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.