What's new

Complaint against JoseGarcia (Forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arky

Retired Admin
Your master account: Arky
Your character: Not needed as this is a forum complaint.
Their name(s): JoseGarcia
Offense: OOC-insults, trying to start a flame war and having the soul-purpose of provokin'.
Re-count of situation/description: The Firm discussion was going on while some (him) took it to the next level, the level where the only way of arguing is by insulting others.
Witnesses: Everyone.
Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=283&t=99402&start=480

wCVRLej.png

ae2Iq2E.png

Additional information: viewtopic.php?f=283&t=99402&start=480
Other Comments: As far as I know, he's already banned IG.

“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
― Winston Churchill

UnkindMuse

Banned
Re: Complaint against JoseGarcia

Here we go again. More whining. Are you so stupid to see that this is just going to ignite yet another argument? The topic is locked, just man up. Don't tell people that anything he said insulted you, that's just pure shit. You're obviously just trying to attack people which members of the firm are friends with

Kemp

Retired Admin

UnkindMuse said:
Here we go again. More whining. Are you so stupid to see that this is just going to ignite yet another argument? The topic is locked, just man up. Don't tell people that anything he said insulted you, that's just pure shit. You're obviously just trying to attack people which members of the firm are friends with
ThePasst said:
Once again I've stumbled upon people posting in complaints they are not involved in, I ask everyone who does this to refrain from doing it because you will be punished right away. It doesn't matter if you say; 'sorry for posting but..'', you're making our job harder because we'll have to read through every post in order to make a conclusion.

Forum banned for 3 days.

Arky

Retired Admin

UnkindMuse said:

Well, I did in-fact get insulted and I don't think that kind of attitude should go un-noticed by the administrator team. I'm not going to comment the rest of your post as it's trying to give sparks to the flame war..

PS. This complaint has nothing to do with The Firm, The Firm is a closed chapter which is now to be forgotten.

JoseGarcia

Banned
You make me laugh.
I thought you had to be 13+ to be in the server, you cannot even handle a little joke?
I'm sorry that I made you cry with those insults, please don't cry! It's a game.
One more thing I need clarification on! How did I insulted youu?~

Arky

Retired Admin
JoseGarcia said:
You make me laugh.
I thought you had to be 13+ to be in the server, you cannot even handle a little joke?

I'm sorry, I don't view it as a joke.. Especially not when you said; "I'm not even lying".

JoseGarcia

Banned
ArkyStano said:
JoseGarcia said:
You make me laugh.

I'm sorry, I don't view it as a joke.. Especially not when you said; "I'm not even lying".
Mang :( How can you be so cold to me! I was just expressing my honest feelings in the thread :roll:
I was helping you, so that you wouldn't make such stupid remarks in future. I didn't knew you'd get sooo butthurt over this :whistling:

Arky

Retired Admin
JoseGarcia said:
ArkyStano said:
JoseGarcia said:
You make me laugh.

Mang :( How can you be so cold to me! I was just expressing my honest feelings in the thread :roll:
I was helping you, so that you wouldn't make such stupid remarks in future. I didn't knew you'd get sooo butthurt over this :whistling:

I didn't find my remark stupid at all, i found it valid and legit. And again, i'm not butthurt, i just don't find your attitude; "The way you say stuff" very pleasant (It's rude), it would be nice if you could change it.

BTW: I'm 18.

JoseGarcia

Banned
ArkyStano said:
JoseGarcia said:
ArkyStano said:
JoseGarcia said:
You make me laugh.

I didn't find my remark stupid at all, i found it valid and legit. And again, i'm not butthurt, i just don't find your attitude; "The way you say stuff" very pleasant (It's rude), it would be nice if you could change it.

Definitely darling! I'll do my best to change the way I speak and make it less pleasant for you.

Arky

Retired Admin
JoseGarcia said:
ArkyStano said:
JoseGarcia said:
ArkyStano said:
JoseGarcia said:
You make me laugh.

Definitely darling! I'll do my best to change the way I speak and make it less pleasant for you.

Are you being sarcastic? Plus you just said you want to make it "less" pleasant for me? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.