Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey_Clause

Donator
Your master account: TreyClause
Your character:Trey_Clause
Their name(s): Joe Lewis
Offense: Logging in the middle of an RP
Re-count of situation/description: Well, I was driving down the road, just outside of Monty, and i took over Joe Lewis because he was driving at around 20 MPH on a 60MPH road, and he PIT'd me, I swearved off, never hit anything then he crashes in-to a tree, i drive over to RP the situatuin, He saves or what ever he done with his cara (It dissapeared) and loggs off.
Witnesses: None.
Evidence:http://img.techpowerup.org/140611/Capture035.jpg
Additional information:
Other Comments:

Kiwi

Donator
Firstly, prior to this incident, I was logging in and out of the server in an attempt to fix my game - I had installed several mods and my game then started to lag terribly (to the point in which I was unable to move around the server or use any commands). I had made several attempts at fixing my game but failed and at the time Trey pulled up behind me I /q'd to re-install my entire game. My reasoning for /q'ing was because my game was literally unplayable due to the extreme amount of lag I was experiencing. This is why I appeared to be driving at "20MpH" and "Lag PIT'd" him. After slamming into the tree I gave up trying and re-installed my game.

P.S. my connection issues have been terrible over the past few weeks, causing me to timeout and lagg horribly.

Reason for edit: Spelling mistakes.

Jim

Retired Admin
I can vouch for Joe as I was in Teamspeak with him at the time he had installed mods and his connection was utterly rubbish.
I have had issues with Trey Clause's Roleplay when I he tried to abduct my character randomly without a sufficient reason, one minute he is happy and buys a drink and the next he tries to kidnap me..
0lKolmc.jpg

erLsmg1.jpg

vSP7ywa.jpg

kiaFgVS.jpg

I understand that he is a level 2, but I think he should read some guides, as the way he reacted to the RP was unrealistic and I had to remind him to stop going OOC and RP fear.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Warning
Length: N/A
Reason/Details: I can confirm that Joe has been having connection problems, I have seen him lose connection a few times in game recently, therefore I will be settling this complaint with a warning. If this happens in future, it would be a good idea to come back on to explain yourself, or ask someone to contact the player to explain why you left the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.