Not open for further replies.

Becca

Head of Asset Management
Lead Administrator
Your master account: Beccur
Your character: Aly Sutton
Their name(s): Hugo Alvarez
Offense: MG, PG and DM attempts.
Re-count of situation/description: Multiple times this person has attempted to RP things toward us MGly, PGly and attempted DM.
Witnesses: Lorenzo Flores
Evidence:
6m6OL7M.jpg

Evidence of Hugo RPly stabbing Lorenzo, but without any warning in /do (From what I know, that would be classed as PG, but correct me if I'm wrong)

9cwipv5.jpg

Lorenzo had exited the car and someone started to shoot, I'm not sure where he went from there but there are visible blood splatters on the floor.

VDjgnz5.jpg

I could be wrong but from what I know, as the skin appears and the ONLY person we could assume it is, is Hugo Alvarez.

Additional information: This is posted for Lorenzo Flores as he wanted me to post this myself, I did so because I am also mad with this situation. He first attempted to stab Lorenzo, Lorenzo pointed out that he would have to prove he RPly gained a knife before he started to RP with it, then Hugo voided the RP claiming we were complaining. Afterwards, he began to follow us on his Sanchez, I turned around back into Montgomery and the next minute, a rancher and cruiser are pulling me over and Hugo is with them. We didn't find out the reason why we were pulled over as it seemed the officer rushed off to another call.

We then parked up in Montgomery, speaking in /pm about the situation as we felt it was MG, as in, he has an OOC reason for all this because my character has only encountered Hugo once from what I recall and it was not on bad terms (I was the one who was pulled over), I'm not too sure about Lorenzo so he will have to fill me in on his IC situation with Hugo, we had also done nothing at the time ICly that a 911 call would be appropriate. Lorenzo then got out of the car in Montgomery, and someone started to shoot. I lost track of where Lorenzo went afterwards, but I spotted Hugo on the roof, shooting, and I consider this DM. There was no reason for him to do this.
Other Comments: I can expect a complaint from him, as he said he would post one about either one of us (or both) and I can only think of it being because I have sometimes moaned in /b, which I apologize for, but I feel it is unfair on us/Lorenzo as we deem this MG/OOC.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
Re: Complaint against Hugo Alvarez

Lorenzo here.

Hugo seems to believe that he can run around shooting people for no reason, no clue why.

But to tell the truth, I believe this is something to do with him being fired from MAL this morning and him assuming it was because of me, just because i'm friends OOC with the leader of the faction.

I seriously don't know what to say, it was plain DM and his RP is appalling, never RP's fear, ETC.

9mm

Donator

PG? Hold on why didn't you take screenshot of the rest of the text? I always make sure i type "/do resistance?" on /do straight after my actions against a player, i dont understand how it would be counted as MG as you got no clue of what it means.

DM? Jesus please ask the whole of PD-.. I've got an ongoing problem with the MAL and you were constantly with them and a tight member of them. I dont have fun going around shooting people, i just catch out the MAL members one by one on their own and kill them, that's what i do. And sorry i weren't mad because i was fired from MAL, i disrespected everyone IC'ly by purpose and fucked of IG to get fired because the level of RP in MAL is incredibily poor, people get /hired OOC'ly and jump to rank 4 in 45 minutes and no one has clue of Mexican/Gang RP.

I wont be replying anymore after this and i'll be leaving it to admins to decide. Members of the SP may confirm that i have an ongoing problem with them and it weren't DM. As i wanted to RP stabbing Lorenzo on the lungs, without even allowing me to type anything on /do regards their resistance, they started /b raging.

I especially make sure i never PG, MG or DM whilst RP'ing and i know exactly what they mean as if i've got 4 years of RP'ing experience on other servers, therefore I'll leave it to admins and they can decide. Thank you.

Becca

Head of Asset Management
Lead Administrator

I didn't show the rest of the text because there were personal PMs between myself and other people. You did /do reply to /me which I have proof of, not exactly /do Any resistance? Straight after your /me.

Regarding the DM and problem with MAL, fair enough, that isn't anything to do with me or my character personally as you didn't attempt to DM me but that was just additional to the complaint.
Regarding the situation with MAL hiring people OOCly, I was told that this was the case with you, being hired into MAL OOCly when Miguel wasn't the shot caller and you instantly got to rank 3.

Fair enough and let the admins decide, I posted this complaint for Lorenzo as it angered me and he wanted me to post it.

Edit: Reading your post through again, I see what you're saying. By the sound of it, you're ICly taking MAL down but the reason you brought up here is because of OOC reasons, which isn't a valid IC reason to me.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member

9mm said:
PG? Hold on why didn't you take screenshot of the rest of the text? I always make sure i type "/do resistance?" on /do straight after my actions against a player, i dont understand how it would be counted as MG as you got no clue of what it means.

DM? Jesus please ask the whole of PD-.. I've got an ongoing problem with the MAL and you were constantly with them and a tight member of them. I dont have fun going around shooting , i just catch out the MAL members one by one on their own and kill them, that's what i do. And sorry i weren't mad because i was fired from MAL, i disrespected everyone IC'ly by purpose and fucked of IG to get fired because the level of RP in MAL is incredibily poor, people get /hired OOC'ly and jump to rank 4 in 45 minutes and no one has clue of Mexican/Gang RP.

I wont be replying anymore after this and i'll be leaving it to admins to decide. Members of the SP may confirm that i have an ongoing problem with them and it weren't DM. As i wanted to RP stabbing Lorenzo on the lungs, without even allowing me to type anything on /do regards their resistance, they started /b raging.

I especially make sure i never PG, MG or DM whilst RP'ing and i know exactly what they mean as if i've got 4 years of RP'ing experience on other servers, therefore I'll leave it to admins and they can decide. Thank you.

You was hired OOC, but I guess it's perfectly ok when it's you being hired, nobody else can be.

Could I ask, why did you call the PD up to Monty, then begin shooting me no further then 2 mins after in Monty park? Not really realistic RP there.

Don't go saying my RP's shit when you try stab me 'on' the lungs, and join a faction to start shit with the members, just to be kicked out and rat to the police, which would most likely get you killed.

Miguel

Retired Admin

9mm said:

DM? Jesus please ask the whole of PD-.. I've got an ongoing problem with the MAL and you were constantly with them and a tight member of them. I dont have fun going around shooting people, i just catch out the MAL members one by one on their own and kill them, that's what i do. And sorry i weren't mad because i was fired from MAL, i disrespected everyone IC'ly by purpose and fucked of IG to get fired because the level of RP in MAL is incredibily poor, people get /hired OOC'ly and jump to rank 4 in 45 minutes and no one has clue of Mexican/Gang RP.

Miguel Santiago here, I received permission to post here.

This is my part of the story.

Hugo Alvarez was OOC'ly Hired into the Faction Montgomery Avenue Locotes by the previous shotcaller. I receive the rank of shotcaller and moved you down from Rank 3 to Rank 1. Then I fire'd you from the faction as a result of asking people if they knew you, and I decided you should not be in the faction for now. I told you that you could re-join the faction by RPing too.

You're mentioning problems with MAL13 in your replies, shooting at us because you're having problems with us. The thing is, I do not recall doing anything to you to provoke such a reaction. You've been running around and shooting Outsiders to the faction, they're not really related to the gang other than hanging around. I will mention it again, to hold a grudge against the -WHOLE- faction and shooting us because of a problem is not the best way to solve it. This just looks like a reason to Death match the faction to be very honest with you. All I saw was Lorenzo asking you what you said to Aly, in what you responded drastically and began to threaten to burn down our Varrio and kill us. You've been sending the police after me all day, and shooting Outsiders and even people who are not related to MAL13.

Now, you're even insulting the faction as a whole with your comments. You stated this in a previous response.

''i disrespected everyone IC'ly by purpose and fucked of IG to get fired because the level of RP in MAL is incredibily poor, people get /hired OOC'ly and jump to rank 4 in 45 minutes and no one has clue of Mexican/Gang RP.''

Now, you're OOCly provoking me with that reply. You were the one OOC'ly hired into MAL13 in the first place, and you were put as Rank 3. When I saw that I immediately logged in and saw you had Rank 3. I became shotcaller and demoted you. And then you're blaming it on the RP level being incredibly poor. I have yet to see what it has to do with anything IC, because you were hired OOC.

As of for shooting my members, I think you're just having an OOC problem with the members and the faction, because the previous leader lost his rank and you were kicked out. This is all I had to say about the complaint.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member

9mm said:
And sorry i weren't mad because i was fired from MAL, i disrespected everyone IC'ly by purpose and fucked of IG to get fired because the level of RP in MAL is incredibily poor, people get /hired OOC'ly and jump to rank 4 in 45 minutes and no one has clue of Mexican/Gang RP.

As other people have said, you started starting shit because you didn't like how MAL worked OOC, so that means you was fired because of your IC actions which were caused by your OOC hatred for the faction, which means all this DM is caused by your OOC hatred, and you use your IC actions as an excuse.

9mm

Donator

I shot MAL because my ingame brother was jailed because of them, and i was kicked out from the gang so Hugo would be quite angry. Thanks, let the admins decide.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member

9mm said:
I shot MAL because my ingame brother was jailed because of them, and i was kicked out from the gang so Hugo would be quite angry. Thanks, let the admins decide.

Haha, you just DM'd me ((I escaped because you have a shit aim)) and Another member of MAL which was inactive till today, so you would of not known him, but it looks like you MG'd, then logged straight after so nobody could retaliate.

Miguel

Retired Admin

Okay, you were OOCly kicked from MAL.
Second, you RP'ed your brother, made another char and now you're shooting at us because of your other char that you made before CKing.

It sounds more like you want a free ticket to DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.