Status
Not open for further replies.

Romdez

Donator
Your master account: Romdez
Your character: Romero Legend
Their name(s): Dan MacDonnalds
Offense: Death match, General non-rp
Re-count of situation/description: Well I was calmly fishing on the reefer as I normally do to kill time between my side jobs. It was at that time when Dan walked across towards the reefer with a shotgun in his hand.. Not sure why someone why walk around in public with a shotgun in their hand but OK..
He then proceeded to hop onto the boat and aim his shotgun at me whilst surprisingly enough he ignored the other guy on the boat probably knew him OOCly since he refused to be a witness for me dispite seeing the whole situation with the response "I didn't see anything" even though he was casually walking in the boat while it was happening.. After aiming and telling me to put my hands up he then proceeded to shoot me. Even before I could roleplay placing my hands up as seen in the time in the screenshots. It was clear that he had no goal and was just looking to deathmatch someone. After telling him that his actions were Non-rp he "Hopped off" towards his yosemite after non-rply putting away the shotgun then driving off.
Witnesses:
Evidence:
ln5a.png

iksh.png

fuq9.png

918x.png
Additional information: This is the second time i've observed him doing non-rp actions. Yesterday he almost knocked me off the road. So I Ic'ly told him "Learn how to drive". After that he non-rp'ly rammed my car then high speeded off through the grass in his yosemite. I ignored it because I didn't have any evidence of that at the time and no admins were online.
Other Comments: From the two actions i've observed it doesn't seem like he is here to roleplay

Evans

Banned
As shown in your screenshots he was informed of the complaint, he hasn't posted in 2 days meaning in theory I can take action as he has not defended himself, I am willing to give him a final 24 hours to post here to defend himself before I take action.

Nick99

Silver Member
Sorry for posting but he was already banned 14 days for avoiding RP without permission.

Evans

Banned
Romdez said:
Thanks for the information.

Yeah thanks for that, I just changed his date ban to a perm ban, complaint successful. :banhammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.