Not open for further replies.

Jack Madson

Your master account: CCRAWatchDog
Your character: Trooper II Tony Solano 235
Their name(s): Ava Cox, Omar Diaz and Dallas Jordan
Offense: Metagame, Incomplete/Fraudulent Complaint Report
Re-count of situation/description:
31 May 2014 at approximately 1625 hours
Responding Code 3 Lights and Siren to a confirmed Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device (VBIED) in front of the Dillimore State Police Barracks, I turned onto Route 4 heading South towards Dillimore approaching the bridge, when I seen a motorcycle cross the double line headed into my lane of traffic, I didn't have enough reaction time to stop, the motorcycle hit me head on (see below screen shot). The Driver of the motorcycle Dallas Jordan (vasyvasi99) flew off his motorcycle about 25 to 50 feet on the opposite side of the bridge. I jolted forward as my seat belt restrained me, my push bar took the brunt of the hit and dispersed the shock of the blow, airbags were not deployed. I came to a stop and rushed out of my vehicle to assist the motorist. I radioed for FD assistance and notified my Supervisor that I was in a traffic collision and am no longer able to respond to the VBIED. At the time there was no FD available to respond and assist.

Here is where the OOC starts to begin. When I got to Dallas he started accusing me in /b local ooc of hitting him, as if I was in the wrong for driving safely in my lane responding visibly and audibly to an immediate terroristic event. His friend Ava Cox (Thomasplaysgames123) turns around on her motorcycle and states that she will login to her FD account, Omar Diaz. Once she logged into her FD account Omar Diaz, she immediately responded to the scene without me even notifying her over /d about the situation. Once Omar arrived on scene, she got a departmental communication request (/D) from Trooper Staff Sergeant Caleb Austin to stage outside of the Dillimore State Police Barracks. Omar Diaz IGNORED and REFUSED to respond to the /D request of the Staff Sergeant and continued to discuss the current situation in local ooc. I stated to Dallas and Omar on scene that if Dallas is taken to the hospital, he will be arrested for Reckless Driving (Speeding, Incorrect Lane of Travel, Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle, all of which in a Safety Corridor on Route 4). At that point the OOC continued about the arrest. Omar logged off his FD account to log back into Ava Cox account. Once Ava Cox was back, I was unable to get ahold of an admin as none were online at the time, I decided for the Metagame and Avoiding RP and Avoiding Arrest, to terminate the RP and continue where we left off driving.

Once that happened, Ava logged off and once again logged back into Omar Diaz and used Department Communications (/D) to speak in OOC to alert a supervisor of the State Police of what happened. At this point, I already notified all the Troopers via Teamspeak of the situation and that I terminated RP. I am not sure what Sergeant dragged me into another channel to discuss the matter, but he and multiple other Troopers agreed that this was a metagame situation and that I should continue RP at the VBIED situation.Omar logged off and logged back in as Ava and she pm'd me stating she was posting a complaint against me. I replied back with "cool" as I already spoke to people in the SP and they said I was fine to continue RP and I didn't believe that she was going to post a complaint, so I didn't care to check. Because I failed to check, I didn't know a complaint was actually posted and I didn't have time to defend myself or my actions (Complaint #: 1203757). This is a counter-complaint with completed story and information showing that both Ava Cox (Omar Diaz) and Dallas Jordan were in the wrong, not me.

After a search of the complaints section of the forums, I found that another player SeraBrad already reported Dallas Jordan (vasyvasi99) for Power Game and other issues (Complaint #: 1203818), thus further more proving his intention to Avoid RP and Avoid Arrest in my current situation. Even though the report was unsuccessful, it shows that other players are experiencing similar issues with Dallas Jordan.

Witnesses: CPL. James Reeve, SSGT Caleb Austin
Evidence: See Additional Information
Additional information:
(Chat Log copied from Complaint 1203757)

[17:08:41] [SASP] Staff Sergeant Caleb Austin says: SASP to FD, over.
[17:08:44] Well he smashed me at high speed ((Dallas Jordan))
[17:08:52] Omar Diaz says (dept. radio): FD, Copy..
[17:08:58] and i flew about 10 meters or more ((Dallas Jordan))
[17:08:59] I know ((Omar Diaz))
[17:09:05] I'm eve ((Omar Diaz))
[17:09:07] ava ((Omar Diaz))
[17:09:08] i don't know ((Dallas Jordan))
[17:09:17] [SASP] Staff Sergeant Caleb Austin says: We have a bomb threat outside of Dillimore Police Department, can you stag ...
[17:09:17] e outside of Dillimore when available, over
[17:09:17] He isn't rp'ing injuries, let him be, you RP them. ((Omar Diaz))
[17:09:27] (( [OOC] Tony Solano: hes dead flying 10 meters ))

(Screen Shot copied from Complaint 1203757)

5fnf9w.jpg

Other Comments: Notice my Cruiser and Dallas Jordan's motorcycle in MY lane of traffic in the background. On my screen, his motorcycle stopped in front of my cruiser with minimal front-end damage. Dallas stated that he was driving ON the double yellow line and I hit him. There was nothing for him to be avoiding in his lane of traffic and no reason to be on the double line. Also notice how far in to the right my cruiser is from the line, there is no way I would of hit him unless, he was in my lane completely. Dallas Jordan LIED to me IG OOC and LIED in the complaint filed against me. All in an act to avoid an arrest, metagame and have an innocent Trooper banned.

I feel that my ban of 3 days from BigD is excessive. You can confirm everything stated in this report via server logs.

Thomasz

Banned
Re: Complaint Against Ava Cox, Omar Diaz (FD), and Dallas Jo

First of all I'd like to start of by saying this complaint in my point of view is purely made out of anger due to him getting banned due to the complaint I made. The admins have already looked trough the complaint and thought that you were indeed breaking a rule, but whatever, I'll start responding.

Jack Madson said:
His friend Ava Cox (Thomasplaysgames123) turns around on her motorcycle and states that she will login to her FD account, Omar Diaz. Once she logged into her FD account Omar Diaz, she immediately responded to the scene without me even notifying her over /d about the situation.
As you have made multiple /d's for FD at that given time, I would find it common sense that my FD character "Omar Diaz", who would be around FD station (Since that is his spawnpoint). And that he would have reciever the departmental call.

Once Omar arrived on scene, she got a departmental communication request (/D) from Trooper Staff Sergeant Caleb Austin to stage outside of the Dillimore State Police Barracks. Omar Diaz IGNORED and REFUSED to respond to the /D request of the Staff Sergeant and continued to discuss the current situation in local ooc.

Me not responding to the departmental call is :
1: Because I was dealing with a complete diferent situation.
2: That is an IC issue. And it should be dealth with -IC'ly-.

[/quote]

I decided for the Metagame and Avoiding RP and Avoiding Arrest, to terminate the RP and continue where we left off driving.

This is why I see no reason for this complaint at all.

Once that happened, Ava logged off and once again logged back into Omar Diaz and used Department Communications (/D) to speak in OOC to alert a supervisor of the State Police of what happened. At this point, I already notified all the Troopers via Teamspeak of the situation and that I terminated RP. I am not sure what Sergeant dragged me into another channel to discuss the matter, but he and multiple other Troopers agreed that this was a metagame situation and that I should continue RP at the VBIED situation.Omar logged off and logged back in as Ava and she pm'd me stating she was posting a complaint against me. I replied back with "cool" as I already spoke to in the SP and they said I was fine to continue RP and I didn't believe that she was going to post a complaint, so I didn't care to check.

Indeed, I have informed you about the complaint and you don't feel any need to defend yourself at all. And I believe you did not even look at it.

Because I failed to check, I didn't know a complaint was actually posted

Wait, wait, wait. Did you not just say I informed you, but now you state you "Didn't know a complaint was posted", OOC lies right there.

thus further more proving his intention to Avoid RP and Avoid Arrest in my current situation. Even though the report was unsuccessful, it shows that other players are experiencing similar issues with Dallas Jordan.

Are you blaming him for avoiding RP and Arrest, even though you were the only one voiding the roleplay, and he was even looking forward in getting "arrested", so we could make an attempt of evading?

All in an act to avoid an arrest, metagame and have an innocent Trooper banned.

You were the only one voiding Roleplay. How many times does someone need to make this clear for you? You got banned, you're angry, and now you're only making it worse. You are not innocent, BigD proved so aswell. And if you were "Innocent", why did you not respond to the complaint I made? Even though you were informed?

Thomasz

Banned

Accualy, i just though of this, when i came online on my FD accouny, i did /duty on and immeadiatly said /d "FD copies, go ahead SP" and logs will most definatily confirm this.and you just ignored that, i wanted to find your location out ic'ly, but you did not respond, so i just came to the scene to find you two still arguing. ( i have cut this bit out of the chatlog on the complaint and skipped to when i arrived on scene) But as i said, let someone check the logs if you do not believe me.

Jack Madson

I didn't respond to your /d because I did not know it was for me, since I didn't request you over /d to respond when you logged into your FD account.

I am not angry, I am simply responding as I should have your complaint against me, BigD knows I am not angry due to our TS conversation.

I did not believe you would actually post a complaint when you could of just avoided all of this drama and continued your RP. So for that I did not care to check the forums and did not know there was a complaint against me until I was banned.

I initiated RP by running out of my cruiser and attempting to contact FD. Your FD character had NO KNOWLEDGE of what happened because it was not online. It is METAGAME to log off your citizen account, log in your FD account and assume you know details that your citizen account obtained to fuel your FD rp. The moment I got over to Dallas, he started local ooc and I followed to try and explain to him that he was wrong and was driving in my lane and that he hit me, I was never in his lane. He kept laying saying I hit him, when the screen shot clearly proves that he hit me in my lane.

No one looks forward to being arrested. If you said he flew 10 meters off his bike, wouldn't he be dead? Also if you would of transported him to the hospital, I would of followed and made the arrest in his hospital room, not on the street and would of then transported him in shackles to the DPD after his release from the hospital for his jail sentence and processing.

I believe an admin is going back through the server logs to confirm everything that I am saying, not simply just going off your word or mine. Since we share the save evidence, it would only be unbiased to check the server logs and make a true and fair determination, plus my witnesses and recorded radio communication to my supervisor and other Troopers via /r.

Thomasz

Banned

Jack Madson said:
you could of just avoided all of this drama and continued your RP. [/qoute]

That was exactly what I wanted to do, before you just voided the RP.

I was never in his lane. He kept laying saying I hit him, when the screen shot clearly proves that he hit me in my lane.

Can we just stop arguing who hit who?

No one looks forward to being arrested. If you said he flew 10 meters off his bike, wouldn't he be dead?
If the force was so hard that he flew 10 meters, would you simply walk away? You were both going 90 +, making the impact 180 MPH, the same as hitting a pole driving 180 miles per hour.

I believe an admin is going back through the server logs to confirm everything that I am saying, not simply just going off your word or mine. Since we share the save evidence, it would only be unbiased to check the server logs and make a true and fair determination, plus my witnesses and recorded radio communication to my supervisor and other Troopers via /r.

Confirm what? That I accualy was the only one who wanted to properly roleplay, doing so by logging on my FD account, with you just casually walking out of your car after having a collision both going 90?

And, as I said before, my character spawns at FD station, so if you have a bit of common sense-.. I guess I would have heard that departmental.

So, the only reason the complaint is on me is for MG'ing the location on my FD account, correct?

Well, I'm sorry that I wanted to Roleplay, and that no-one responded in the departmental to give me any kind of location. I thought this was a roleplay server, so that roleplaying was accualy a thing you want to do. But clearly you were more interested in that bomb treat, then in roleplaying a crash, even though it's both RP. The only reason I arrived after some time, was just because I thought you didn't even pay attention to the departmental call, and that you were not going to respond anyways, because you kept arguing with Dallas in /b.

Jack Madson

Your character WAS NOT online at the time that I put out the departmental call for FD assistance. I don't care where he spawns, he wasn't online, he didn't hear the call.

I didn't just casually get out of my car and walk over to Dallas. As stated before, I got out of my cruiser and RAN over to Dallas as I was calling for FD assistance, checking for breathing and consciousness.

How do you know what speed we doing? Did you have a radar gun and check?

Ava Cox and Omar Diaz
  • MetaGaming
  • OOC use of /D
  • Failure to Respond to FD Request from a SP Sergeant

Dallas Jordan
  • Avoid RP by using /B with no RP Attempt
  • Avoiding Arrest by First Claiming to be Dead then Revivable by the FD
  • OOC Lies of Crash to Support Avoiding Arrest

My determination to terminate RP was for the reasons stated above, unable to contact an admin and after multiple attempts to initiate RP.

Thomasz

Banned

Jack Madson said:
I didn't just casually get out of my car and walk over to Dallas. As stated before, I got out of my cruiser and RAN over to Dallas as I was calling for FD assistance, checking for breathing and consciousness.

Exaaactly, not roleplaying injuries. But that complaint is done already.

How do you know what speed we doing? Did you have a radar gun and check?

I know dallas was going 90 because we were racing towards montgomery café, and I am almost 100 percent sure you were going above 90 aswell, since you were responding code 3, and because I have been in the SP aswell, I know you just drive 98 all the time on a straight lane.

Ava Cox and Omar Diaz
  • MetaGaming
More using of common sense, but if you see it as metagaming, and want me punished for this minor thing, just because my complaint was succesfull, go ahead.
  • OOC use of /D
I have put my text between brackets: (([TEXT])), and seen multiple people do this in /d to inform eachother, and at that given time there were only 20 guys online, so I do really not see any problem with that.
  • Failure to Respond to FD Request from a SP Sergeant

This is completely IC, and should not be dealth with OOC'ly -AT ALL-

Now, I will be waiting for an admin to post here, or untill logs are checked, because for now, it's just my word against yours.

Jack Madson

A motorcycle striking a police cruiser head on with a reinforced push bar would not cause totaling damage or injuries to driver, it might cause airbags to deploy, but thats about it. The bike will be totalled but the vehicle is still drivable. Refer to my RP in the first paragraph of this complaint.

Just because you were in the SP and you decided to drive recklessly responding to calls at a dangerous rate of speed, as you still do as a citizen on your motorcycle, doesn't mean all Troopers do that. Maybe there is a reason why you are no longer a Trooper. I was NOT driving at a high rate of speed. Seeing a Boxville truck in front of me in my lane, I was even slowing down coming up the bridge.
-I did a search of the SASP Forums, besides a weapons license application, no mention of Ava Cox or Omar Diaz.

I really don't care who you seen using OOC in Department Chat, OOC is NOT allowed whatsoever in Departmental. Haven't you been in the "SP" as you say and the FD long enough to know that academy level rule? There are OOC rules and IC rules that govern over the SP and the FD. Your refusal to respond to a SP Sergeant while you were on duty as FD, just because you were in an OOC situation, makes it complete OK to handle that rule breaking with OOC discretion.

--Awaiting Admin

Thomasz

Banned

Jack Madson said:
Maybe there is a reason why you are no longer a Trooper.
Personal resignation, reinstated today, awesome attitude anyhow.

-I did a search of the SASP Forums, besides a weapons license application, no mention of Ava Cox or Omar Diaz.
Uhm, what were you looking for exactly?

Your refusal to respond to a SP Sergeant while you were on duty as FD, just because you were in an OOC situation, makes it complete OK to handle that rule breaking with OOC discretion.

No-one has ever said that situation was OOC, the only one who took it OOC was you. We were accualy trying to RP, but the only thing you were interested in at that given time, was the bomb treat, imo. Here you have just confirmed yourself that you took a complete IC situation OOC'ly, for no reason at all.

--Awaiting admin now aswell.

Thomasz

Banned

Jack Madson said:
Maybe there is a reason why you are no longer a Trooper.
Personal resignation, reinstated today, awesome attitude anyhow.

Uhm, what were you looking for exactly?

Your refusal to respond to a SP Sergeant while you were on duty as FD, just because you were in an OOC situation, makes it complete OK to handle that rule breaking with OOC discretion.

No-one has ever said that situation was OOC, the only one who took it OOC was you. We were accualy trying to RP, but the only thing you were interested in at that given time, was the bomb treat, imo. Here you have just confirmed yourself that you took a complete IC situation OOC'ly, for no reason at all.

--Awaiting admin now aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.