Complaint against Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogNo

Donator
Your master account: Peter_Walker
Your character: Daniel Sanchez
Their name(s): Andre Jackson
Offense: CHAOS, PG, bully, driving like a maniac, ramming cars and people infront of the town hall, no idea how to roleplay properly, possible MA cheater
Re-count of situation/description: I was driving in Palomino, just passed the gas station and suddenly that man Andre Jackson rammed my car with about 30 mph, i took it icly and started following him when he went infront of the city hall and started doing bullsh*t like ramming people etc, then he started attacking Harris Coleman who stood behind Jermain Jackson and then Andre Jackson started the PG, attacking him with the poor me /me starts attacking Harris Coleman or something like this and never gave him a chance to resist, and started punching him.Then he stopped when Harris was about at 10-20 hp.Then me and other people started telling him that it would be PG and we saw that he don't even know what's PG.
Witnesses:Harris Coleman, Ivan Azarov, Jermain Jackson, George Adams (If i missed somebody feel free to post here and i will add him.
Evidence:
The video of him making chaos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW2ehib ... e=youtu.be

On this picture you can see his victims who were rammed(not Harris Coleman the other people) by looking at the chatbox. http://i59.tinypic.com/f566td.png
Additional information:He is informed about the complaint
Other Comments: I have no idea how he passed the quiz.

mcgnome

At 1:32 you can see me get RDM'd by Ivan at the soda machine.
The fight was started by Ivan as he was refusing to RP with us when we told him to get off the boat. He did not roleplay injuries and ran off, so Andre pursued him. Yes Andre didn't roleplay but I can see why he did it as he is new to the server and Ivan refused to roleplay first.
Thats my input.

canazboy

Donator
Harris Coleman confirming.

I'm wondering how these guys can even make it through the quiz.
This behavior is unacceptable and needs to be punished.
How can people get to the idea of beating and possible PKing someone which doesn't even had the change to pick a new skin for there lvl1 character.
This is pure stupidity, I don't think it need weeks or even a month for a decision.
If people see this on a serious RP server, then they obviously would get the idea that it's far from serious RP....
I hope that this will be taken care of soon, as these players need to get banned from this server immediately.
They are a bad image for our community.

I'm kindly asking the admin team, as busy as they are, to quickly stop these people for doing anymore stuff on RCRP.

Thanks.

DogNo

Donator
mcgnome said:
The fight was started by Ivan as he was refusing to RP with us when we told him to get off the boat. He did not roleplay injuries and ran off, so Andre pursued him. Yes Andre didn't roleplay but I can see why he did it as he is new to the server and Ivan refused to roleplay first.
Thats my input.
If you told him just to get out of the boat he could just say no, if you pushed him out of the boat but he didn't roleplayed nothing that's another thing. At 1:32 you can see Ivan RDMing another man while Andre is speaking with Harris. The situation is really confusing indeed.

mcgnome

Daniel_Sanchez said:
mcgnome said:
Thats my input.
If you told him just to get out of the boat he could just say no, if you pushed him out of the boat but he didn't roleplayed nothing that's another thing. At 1:32 you can see Ivan RDMing another man while Andre is speaking with Harris. The situation is really confusing indeed.
The refusal to RP happened after, he was ran over and escaped with no injuries... Ivan was the main rule breaker, especially as he rdm'd me.
I would post a complaint against him however I don't have evidence for it apart from that video where he runs up to me at the soda machine and kills me.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
Just to confirm, I've seen Andre Jackson running round Monty fucking around, hoping on my bike as a passanger and not getting off till I started shouting at him in /b.

mcgnome

I have been talking to this guy and I am teaching him how to RP correctly. He is getting better and hasn't broken any rules so far. Please remember this was all started by Ivan not RPing correctly. Ivan has also been trying to rdm me and Andre since this incident.

rossatron99

I would like to apoligise for my actions against Harris Coleman and others but this whole incident was started because Ivan refused to RP with us, he used Olypic swimming he took no damge from being ran over, he bunny hopped and other things. Please do not ban me from the server I am currently learning to RP correctly and I didnt mean to upset anyone. Also later today Ivan and his friend who was masked have been frequently trying to RK me which is unfair and not RPing.
Sorry Guys. I am Andre Jackson.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
rossatron99 said:
I would like to apoligise for my actions against Harris Coleman and others but this whole incident was started because Ivan refused to RP with us, he used Olypic swimming he took no damge from being ran over, he bunny hopped and other things. Please do not ban me from the server I am currently learning to RP correctly and I didnt mean to upset anyone. Also later today Ivan and his friend who was masked have been frequently trying to RK me which is unfair and not RPing.
Sorry Guys. I am Andre Jackson.

Uhm, why are you using 2 forum accounts?
Also I'll be reading through this, you'll get your answer tomorrow.

Joe

Retired Admin
I believe I also have a complaint to make. I'll find the screenshots when I'm back. I'm fed up of these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.