Status
Not open for further replies.

UnkindMuse

Banned
Your master account: UnkindMuse
Your character: Darren Gallagher
Their name(s): Adolf schultheiss
Offense: Non-RP, PG,
Re-count of situation/description: Myself and Carter were traveling around Blueberry in search of someone. Suddenly, Adolf speeds at about 60mph around the corner and smashes into us. Immediately, myself and Carter begin to RP injuries and such. However, Adolf just jumps out the car and does /injured - followed by "Would not appear to be injured" (Refer to second screenshot and view the chat) I exit my vehicle and slowly approach him. He immediately jumps up and gets in his vehicle. We began to tail him in order to try and receive money from him, and he fails to stop. I begin to ram into him and his vehicle's health lowers to about 400. He finally escapes and gets a NEW stolen vehicle, then drives into Montgomery, where I manage to approach him again. He uses his bat to attack me in the face, in which I roleplay. Carter then gets into his vehicle and roleplays ramming into Adolf WHILST he has said he repeatably attacked me. He then decides to do a /me saying "Dodges it". He hops into his vehicle and drives away.
Witnesses: Carter Harrington, Drake Damon and anyone else at the scene.
Evidence:
2elqxkl.png
dziox.jpg
Additional information: He's been trolling around Montgomery all night.
Other Comments: Player has not been informed.

Caine Bufford

Donator
Re: Complaint against Adolf schultheiss

UnkindMuse said:
Myself and Carter were traveling around Blueberry in search of someone. Suddenly, Adolf speeds at about 60mph around the corner and smashes into us.
I was going approximately 30mph.

UnkindMuse said:
Immediately, myself and Carter begin to RP injuries and such. However, Adolf just jumps out the car and does /injured - followed by "Would not appear to be injured" (Refer to second screenshot and view the chat)

I roleplayed opening in the door, the crawling out of the vehicle and checking myself if I had any injuries. Please refer to this screenshot as counter evidence; http://i.imgur.com/HVbb69w.png (Its missing the /me where I open the door but it is checkable in the logs.)

UnkindMuse said:
I exit my vehicle and slowly approach him. He immediately jumps up and gets in his vehicle.

I roleplayed getting in in my vehicle. Please refrain from inventing things in attempt to add weight to your forum report. Please refer to this screenshot as counter evidence; http://i.imgur.com/jfbwzu4.png (I got back in my vehicle when I saw him approching me.)

UnkindMuse said:
We began to tail him in order to try and receive money from him, and he fails to stop. I begin to ram into him and his vehicle's health lowers to about 400. He finally escapes and gets a NEW stolen vehicle, then drives into Montgomery, where I manage to approach him again. He uses his bat to attack me in the face, in which I roleplay. Carter then gets into his vehicle and roleplays ramming into Adolf WHILST he has said he repeatably attacked me. He then decides to do a /me saying "Dodges it". He hops into his vehicle and drives away.

He simply did a /me that he was ramming me, no "/do Would I suceed ?", wich is powergaming, so when I saw him press the gas I did a /me to dodge it and went on my way.

I fail to see what's wrong with everything mentionned in this report ?

UnkindMuse

Banned

I was going approximately 30mph.
You was going a lot faster than that, otherwise your vehicle wouldn't have such a wide turn and damaged the vehicle servilely.

I roleplayed opening in the door, the crawling out of the vehicle and checking myself if I had any injuries. Please refer to this screenshot as counter evidence; http://i.imgur.com/HVbb69w.png (Its missing the /me where I open the door but it is checkable in the logs.)

I have no problem with this.

I roleplayed getting in in my vehicle. Please refrain from inventing things in attempt to add weight to your forum report. Please refer to this screenshot as counter evidence; http://i.imgur.com/jfbwzu4.png (I got back in my vehicle when I saw him approching me.)

I have no problem with this.

He simply did a /me that he was ramming me, no "/do Would I suceed ?", wich is powergaming, so when I saw him press the gas I did a /me to dodge it and went on my way.

I fail to see what's wrong with everything mentionned in this report ?

Now this is the part I'm actually complaining against. You stated that you was hitting in my face with your bat at the time, and as you can see, there is a three second gap from when you're hitting me in the face and you dodging the vehicle. I didn't realize I was dealing with The Flash here. Your roleplay is poor. Earlier on, you asked Carter for a ride and you stated "Don't worry, I'll sit on the trunk" - also, how exactly was he powergaming?

Caine Bufford

Donator

So, me hitting me with a baseball bat allows him to force a roleplay onto me without a /do ?

UnkindMuse

Banned

I don't know why you're arguing with me about it, that is between you two. However, you still responded and it was PG.

Caine Bufford

Donator

Well, It's not like I was going to stand there and get killed, I believe there was no admins online at this time as far as I know anyways.

UnkindMuse

Banned

Caine Bufford said:
Well, It's not like I was going to stand there and get killed, I believe there was no admins online at this time as far as I know anyways.

Realistically, you would not have been able to hit me in the face MULTIPLE times and dodge a vehicle within three seconds. That's exactly why it's powergame. It also seems to me that you only play to win.

Caine Bufford

Donator

I never said I was hitting you in the face multiple times and then dodges a vehicles, as far as I can recall, I only hitted you once, then dodged. And either way, the driver's action was Powergamed and should have been voided.

UnkindMuse

Banned

Caine Bufford said:
I never said I was hitting you in the face multiple times and then dodges a vehicles, as far as I can recall, I only hitted you once, then dodged. And either way, the driver's action was Powergamed and should have been voided.

You hit me once, yes. You then proceeded to say "/me continues swinging towards the man's face" - the use of the word "swinging" indicate that you're doing it more than once. Anyhow, there's literally NO way you'd be able to hit me and dodge within three seconds. And that's not your decision to make unfortunately.

Caine Bufford

Donator

He speeded towards me as I was writing it, so I pressed enter, then moved out of the way and typed /me dodges the vehicle. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.